Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sy Hersh: Biden ordered German pipeline sabotage  (Read 14691 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Sy Hersh: Biden ordered German pipeline sabotage
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2023, 01:56:13 PM »
Advertisement
It's a common intimidation tactic of the modern leftist.  Anyone who disputes the party line is accussued of being a Russian agent.  So much irony.   In the McCarthy days, it was actually the leftists who stood up to such tactics.   Modern leftists have abandoned freedom of speech, though.  They have become Big Brother.

Anyone who disputes the party line is accussued of being a Russian agent.

Not really, but anybody who sings the praises of Putin (as you constantly do) may well be.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 01:57:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2023, 01:56:13 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2023, 02:05:47 PM »
Anyone who disputes the party line is accussued of being a Russian agent.

Not really, but anybody who sings the praises of Putin (as you constantly do) may well be.

So you entertain the possibility that Jon is a Russian agent?  And the Russians are using the JFK forum to disseminate propaganda.  But others here are paranoid?  HA HA HA.  Keep protecting the "official" story.  Ukraine Joe needs all the help he can get.  How long until Zelensky claims that he needs NATO ground troops?  The same way he needed missile defense systems, tanks and now F16s.  All items that Old Joe claimed weren't necessary but then he sent.  It's coming soon.  The creeping escalation trap of Vietnam is playing out again.  Just a little more.  And then some more. And then they are in so deep that pulling out is not politically possible. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2023, 02:47:24 PM »
So you entertain the possibility that Jon is a Russian agent?  And the Russians are using the JFK forum to disseminate propaganda.  But others here are paranoid?  HA HA HA.  Keep protecting the "official" story.  Ukraine Joe needs all the help he can get.  How long until Zelensky claims that he needs NATO ground troops?  The same way he needed missile defense systems, tanks and now F16s.  All items that Old Joe claimed weren't necessary but then he sent.  It's coming soon.  The creeping escalation trap of Vietnam is playing out again.  Just a little more.  And then some more. And then they are in so deep that pulling out is not politically possible.

So you entertain the possibility that Jon is a Russian agent?

No. Nor do I entertain the same in your case. But both of you are clearly propagandists for Russia, ran by a (in all but name) dictator.

And the Russians are using the JFK forum to disseminate propaganda.

Look at where your delusional mind is going.... Nobody said anything of the sort. The mere fact that some people feel a desperate need to make propaganda for Russia doesn't mean that Russia is behind it or even using them.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 06:13:48 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2023, 02:47:24 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2023, 03:30:59 PM »
Neither of us are “propagandists for Russia”. That’s an Ad Hominem attack.

Not everyone agrees with the Biden administration’s foreign policies. And that’s totally normal. Not sure why you feel the need to accuse others of nefarious motives rather than accept that some simply disagree.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2023, 04:02:19 PM »
So you entertain the possibility that Jon is a Russian agent?

No. Nor do I enterain the same in your case. But both of you are clearly propagandists for Russia, ran by a (in all but name) dictator.

And the Russians are using the JFK forum to disseminate propaganda.

Look at where your delusional mind is going.... Nobody said anything of the sort. The mere fact that some people feel a desperate need to make propaganda for Russia doesn't mean that Russia is behind it or even using them.

We are not Russian agents but propagandists for Russia?  Working on our own time.   LOL.  Why ask if Jon was Russian then? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2023, 04:02:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2023, 06:23:39 PM »
Neither of us are “propagandists for Russia”. That’s an Ad Hominem attack.

Not everyone agrees with the Biden administration’s foreign policies. And that’s totally normal. Not sure why you feel the need to accuse others of nefarious motives rather than accept that some simply disagree.

Not everyone agrees with the Biden administration’s foreign policies. And that’s totally normal.

True. I also don't agree with all the Biden policies. The difference between you and me is that I don't sing the praises of Putin time after time. All you need to do is read some of your old posts.

We are not Russian agents but propagandists for Russia?  Working on our own time.   LOL.  Why ask if Jon was Russian then? 

You and John are in no way alike. John clearly expresses pro-Russian sentiments but he does so with an explanation.

You on the other hand are always an extreme antagonist and a propagandist who never explains anything and with whom it's impossible to have a normal conversation. Having said that, the only thing you do have in common with John is that you (like your Orange master) are also pro-Putin.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2023, 06:49:28 PM »
Not everyone agrees with the Biden administration’s foreign policies. And that’s totally normal.

True. I also don't agree with all the Biden policies. The difference between you and me is that I don't sing the praises of Putin time after time. All you need to do is read some of your old posts.

You and John are in no way alike. John clearly expresses pro-Russian sentiments but he does so with an explanation.

You on the other hand are always an extreme antagonist and a propagandist who never explains anything and with whom it's impossible to have a normal conversation. Having said that, the only thing you do have in common with John is that you (like your Orange master) are also pro-Putin.

How is it "pro-Putin" to point out that the US has no clear interest in this war, is paying a disproportionate amount than NATO countries in "Europe" that are allegedly more at risk, and questioning what the end game is here?  That seems pro-American.  Was it pro-Ho Chi Minh to question the justification and conduct of the Vietnam war?  Liberals celebrated that type of dissent.  But now someone is pro-Putin if they question the "official" story.  And lectures from "Europe" about this topic are particularly humorous given that "Europe" has largely checked out.   Leftist once opposed these endless foreign conflicts with good cause.  Sadly, that day is long gone. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2023, 06:49:28 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2023, 09:16:21 PM »

Point me to an example of where I’ve “praised Putin”.

If you can’t cite any examples, I demand an apology from you.

Trump really broke your brain. I used to be Democrat but now I’m an independent because Democrats lost their minds after Trump won in 2016.

The paranoia about “Russian disinformation” and obsession with censoring dissenting points of view is a huge turnoff to me given that I view myself as an old school ACLU Liberal…
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 09:19:36 PM by Jon Banks »