Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sy Hersh: Biden ordered German pipeline sabotage  (Read 11592 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: Sy Hersh: Biden ordered German pipeline sabotage
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2023, 01:52:22 AM »
Advertisement

Of course NATO was surveilling the movements of Russian ships. Having said that, I believe Putin is capable of anything, but you are right it would be a bit stupid but so was invading Ukraine as well....

Invading Ukraine makes sense for Russia. While I think Putin miscalculated, in terms of maybe thinking Ukraine would fold after a few weeks of war or underestimating how much NATO countries would support Ukraine, I don’t see his invasion as without a rational motive.

Blowing up his own pipelines makes zero sense for Russia. The war in Ukraine makes some sense. If nothing else, a divided Ukraine prevents them from joining NATO.

OTOH, the US has long wanted to get Europe to stop importing so much Russian energy. The pipeline sabotage plays into our long-term geopolitical strategies, not Russia’s.

And this wouldn’t be the first pipeline the US has sabotaged. In the 1980’s the CIA sabotaged the Siberian pipeline. Google it…

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2023, 01:52:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2023, 02:04:16 AM »
Invading Ukraine makes sense for Russia. While I think Putin miscalculated, in terms of maybe thinking Ukraine would fold after a few weeks of war or underestimating how much NATO countries would support Ukraine, I don’t see his invasion as without a rational motive.

Blowing up his own pipelines makes zero sense for Russia. The war in Ukraine makes some sense. If nothing else, a divided Ukraine prevents them from joining NATO.

OTOH, the US has long wanted to get Europe to stop importing so much Russian energy. The pipeline sabotage plays into our long-term geopolitical strategies, not Russia’s.

And this wouldn’t be the first pipeline the US has sabotaged. In the 1980’s the CIA sabotaged the Siberian pipeline. Google it…

Are you Russian?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2023, 02:12:56 AM »
Are you Russian?

Yes, anyone who questions the government must be an agent of Putin.  Perhaps Jon is "colluding" with the Russian.  That hoax worked well for the leftists. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2023, 02:12:56 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2023, 05:01:59 AM »
Yes, anyone who questions the government must be an agent of Putin.  Perhaps Jon is "colluding" with the Russian.  That hoax worked well for the leftists.

Sen. Joe McCarthy was resurrected after the 2016 election.  :D

No, I’m not Russian. And it’s sad that Americans get accused of being “pro-Russia” when we acknowledge the nuances and complexities of US-Russia policies.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2023, 10:00:49 PM »
Sen. Joe McCarthy was resurrected after the 2016 election.  :D

No, I’m not Russian. And it’s sad that Americans get accused of being “pro-Russia” when we acknowledge the nuances and complexities of US-Russia policies.

It's a common intimidation tactic of the modern leftist.  Anyone who disputes the party line is accussued of being a Russian agent.  So much irony.   In the McCarthy days, it was actually the leftists who stood up to such tactics.   Modern leftists have abandoned freedom of speech, though.  They have become Big Brother. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2023, 10:00:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2023, 11:17:14 PM »
It's a common intimidation tactic of the modern leftist.  Anyone who disputes the party line is accussued of being a Russian agent.  So much irony.   In the McCarthy days, it was actually the leftists who stood up to such tactics.   Modern leftists have abandoned freedom of speech, though.  They have become Big Brother.

Only in your delusional paranoid mind.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2023, 01:15:30 PM »
Only in your delusional paranoid mind.

From the guy who just accused someone on this board of being "Russian" because he was skeptical of the "official" story.  So ironic given the source.  That's not paranoid - right?  HA HA HA.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2023, 01:15:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2023, 01:43:38 PM »
From the guy who just accused someone on this board of being "Russian" because he was skeptical of the "official" story.  So ironic given the source.  That's not paranoid - right?  HA HA HA.

More delusion. You can't distinguish between accusing someone and merely asking a question?