Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219121 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2020, 11:29:35 PM »
Advertisement
It's also interesting to note what Stanton has to say in her 3/18/64 FBI statement:
"When President John F. Kennedy was shot I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository Building with Mr. William Shelley...and Billy Lovelady... I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time."

It's also interesting to note what Mr Joe Molina has to say in his 3/25/64 FBI statement:
"Just after his car disappeared from my view I heard three shots."

It's also interesting to note what Mr Otis Williams has to say in his 3/19/64 FBI statement:
"Just after the Presidential car passed the building and went out of sight over the Elm St embankment I heard three loud blasts."

As soon as you have finished driving yourself to distraction trying to make Prayer Man an obese woman smoking a cigarette and wearing a dark wig in a professional situation, you can move on to proclaiming with that curious Doylesque certainty of yours that Prayer Man is Mr Molina. When that falls to pieces, you will no doubt pivot to pinning the Prayer Man identity on Mr Williams. When that blows up in your face you will authoritatively inform us that Prayer Man is obviously the ice-cold gun-toting conspirator Mr Jack Dougherty----------who is fiendishly wearing a dress in a professional situation...

Go away for a while, Mr O'Meara, and rest those tired eyes and that addled Doylesque mind!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 11:40:29 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2020, 11:29:35 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #337 on: August 13, 2020, 11:50:41 PM »
You don't think the fat chap in the doorway is Shelley?

Why should I?

PS. what fat chap?

That has no bearing on the point I'm making. (wouldn't she be in Altgens 6)

Half of the entryway is blocked by secret service agents in the foreground.

Nice flip flop. A second ago no-one was standing next to prayer-blob as if it was some vast expanse of real estate, now everyone's together.

Are you claiming that there's no difference between "next to" and "standing with"?

The two closest people to prayer-blob are Lovelady and Shelley.

I thought you placed Shelley out on the sidewalk.

Lovelady confirms she was over by the right (west) side.

No, read it again.  You are as bad as Doyle.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2020, 03:33:33 PM »
The sarcasm of my remark went straight over your head, didn't it?

Btw, do you need reminding that the encounter with Baker and Truly (near the front door) took place after and not during the assassination?

Usually you are off in a fantasy world making up your own times, witness statements,

Show me one time where I made up my own times (whatever that means) or a witness statement! I bet know you can't.

You must feel very strongly about LHO not being Prayer Man.

Just a strongly as I feel for everything there isn't credible or sufficient evidence for, like - for instance - Oswald being any higher than on the 2nd floor when the shots were fired.

I'm not exactly sure what you hope to achieve by these "drive-by" posts, but I do understand why you are doing it. It's far easier to do, and maybe score some minor point to satisfy your ego, than have a proper discussion based on facts and evidence, isn't it?

You weren't being sarcastic. Here is your beliefs from the Martin Weidmann --Adams and Styles Timeline.
The Martin Weidmann Assassination Timeline

Oswald arrives at the second floor lunch room where he meets Baker and Truly after descending from upstairs,

12:30:30
              Adams and Styles arrive at the stairs on the 4th floor. Dorothy Garner sees them go down the stairs
12:31.00 "Oswald" arrives at the 2nd floor and goes into the lunchroom after decending 4 flights of stairs
              Adams and Styles arrive on the first floor, after decending 3 flights of stairs, and leave the building through the loading door

12:31.15 Baker arrives on the 2nd floor (Truly is already climbing the stairs to the 3rd floor) and meets Oswald in the lunchroom

etc...........

----------

Weidmann: "Oswald never stated that. According to Holmes he said he encountered Baker and Truly near the frontdoors on the second floor."

This is all you. How about what you made up right here. Frontdoors of the second floor?

Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs." And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

Where does it say the "front doors of the second floor"?

Do you just post whatever ridiculous thing pops into your head?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2020, 03:33:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2020, 04:32:58 PM »
He either encountered Baker and Truly on the second floor as they state or the first floor as LHO stated.

... and as Mr Billy Lovelady stated to Mr James Jarman shortly after the assassination

... and as DPD themselves stated later that same day!

I guess Mr Oswald must have had someone feeding him highly specific information from the outside world while he was in custody!  :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2020, 05:51:43 PM »
You weren't being sarcastic.

It is always hilarious when some ignorant clown thinks he knows better than me what my intend was in writing something.

Thanks for the laugh and confirming that my sarcasm did indeed go way over your head.

Here is your beliefs from the Martin Weidmann --Adams and Styles Timeline.
The Martin Weidmann Assassination Timeline

Oswald arrives at the second floor lunch room where he meets Baker and Truly after descending from upstairs,

12:30:30
              Adams and Styles arrive at the stairs on the 4th floor. Dorothy Garner sees them go down the stairs
12:31.00 "Oswald" arrives at the 2nd floor and goes into the lunchroom after decending 4 flights of stairs
              Adams and Styles arrive on the first floor, after decending 3 flights of stairs, and leave the building through the loading door

12:31.15 Baker arrives on the 2nd floor (Truly is already climbing the stairs to the 3rd floor) and meets Oswald in the lunchroom

etc...........

----------

You really aren't getting any of this, are you now?

First of all it is not my "beliefs" and it most certainly isn't "the Martin Weidmann Assassination timeline". This may be somewhat difficult for you to understand, but it was an attempt to reconcile known testimony in such a way that it would result in a plausible timeline. The whole thing was a theoretical exercise, nothing more and nothing less, which you apparently also failed to notice or understand. Unlike you, I am able to look at other people's point of view and work with them despite the fact that I do not agree with them.

In this particular case, the assumption, for the sake of argument, was that Oswald did in fact come down from the 6th floor (which I actually do not believe he ever did), to see if it was physically possible for him, or anybody else, to come down the stairs just after Adams and Styles without running into them and with enough time to get to the 2nd floor lunchroom. The timeline showed that it was theoretically possible that Adams and Styles were indeed on the stairs in front of Oswald and that it was physically impossible for Adams to have seen Shelley and Loveday as she came of the stairs.

The mere fact that you only quote selectively from the timeline exposes your dishonesty. It's either that, or you are simply too dumb to comprehend any of this.

Weidmann: "Oswald never stated that. According to Holmes he said he encountered Baker and Truly near the frontdoors on the second floor."

This is all you. How about what you made up right here. Frontdoors of the second floor?

I still stand by the comment that Oswald never stated that he came down from any higher than the 2nd floor. I also subscribe 100% to the fact that Holmes said that Oswald encountered Baker and Truly near the front doors.

There is nothing made up. You are comparing apples and oranges.... A theoretical exercise on the one hand with a factual statement of mine on the other. Again, it's either complete dishonesty on your part or massive ignorance.

Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs." And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

Where does it say the "front doors of the second floor"?

More stupidity on display for all to see!

Please tell us all, when Holmes says : "He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door" what other front door is there at the TSBD, except the one leading to Elm Street on the 2nd floor?

And through which door did Baker and Truly enter the building? .... Wanna think about a bit about this or have you already figured out that it was the front door on the Elm Street side of the building?

For anybody with a functional brain, this is an easy one to figure out.... For you, not so easy, it seems.

Do you just post whatever ridiculous thing pops into your head?

No, but as proven by your post, you most certainly do.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 01:00:32 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2020, 05:51:43 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2020, 10:29:59 PM »
Why should I?

PS. what fat chap?

Half of the entryway is blocked by secret service agents in the foreground.

Are you claiming that there's no difference between "next to" and "standing with"?

I thought you placed Shelley out on the sidewalk.

No, read it again.  You are as bad as Doyle.

"Why should I?

PS. what fat chap?"

In a previous post you said: "Truth be told, we don't really know exactly where Shelley stood either."

I thought Altgens 6 gave us a pretty good indication where he was stood at the time of the shooting:

I thought you were saying you doubted the guy who is supposed to be Shelley, stood just behind Lovelady, wasn't Shelley at all. I've always thought this guy seems a bit rounder than the very angular Shelley but everyone seems to agree that's who he is. If you do think it's Shelley I'm not sure what you're talking about.

"Half of the entryway is blocked by secret service agents in the foreground."

Firstly, it made no difference to the point I was making, nevertheless you're just plain wrong:

Look at the frame holding the glass of the front entrance. On the right-hand side is a strut that runs from top to bottom. If you look at the top picture with people on the steps you can see this strut running down through Molina's arm. A large section of the east wall is visible. IMO 8)

"I thought you placed Shelley out on the sidewalk."

At the time of the shooting?
Wrong

"No, read it again.  You are as bad as Doyle."

I did read it again. Lovelady states that at the time the motorcade passed he was "standing on the top step to the far right against the wall of the entranceway"

In this Towner frame we see Lovelady stood to the far right against the wall of the entranceway as the Presidential limo turns towards him. It is at this time he states Stanton was stood next to him:

"At this time (when he was stood to the far right against the wall of the entranceway) I recall that William H Shelley...and Mrs Sarah Stanton...were standing next to me"
What exactly am I missing John?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:31:39 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2020, 02:13:38 AM »
Question for Mr James Hackerott!

Mr Hackerott, in this--------------your first sketch based on your viewing of Prayer Man in the Darnell Film at the Sixth Floor Museum---------------you seem to have written the letters 'BL':

Do these stand for 'Billy Lovelady'?

Thank you?  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2020, 02:13:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #343 on: August 15, 2020, 02:14:49 AM »

In this Towner frame we see Lovelady stood to the far right against the wall of the entranceway as the Presidential limo turns towards him. It is at this time he states Stanton was stood next to him:

Mr O'Meara doesn't know how to post images. Another thing he has in common with Mr Doyle!