Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214473 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
Advertisement
Weidmann: "Wow, you've cracked the case.... You are right, Oswald was indeed guilty of being inside the building during the assassination. "

Congratulations, this is a first Martin. Usually you are off in a fantasy world making up your own times, witness statements, etc., but this time you are right LHO was in the building during the assassination. The interesting part is your posts show every indication that you weren't even tracking the discussion. You must feel very strongly about LHO not being Prayer Man.

The sarcasm of my remark went straight over your head, didn't it?

Btw, do you need reminding that the encounter with Baker and Truly (near the front door) took place after and not during the assassination?

Usually you are off in a fantasy world making up your own times, witness statements,

Show me one time where I made up my own times (whatever that means) or a witness statement! I bet know you can't.

You must feel very strongly about LHO not being Prayer Man.

Just a strongly as I feel for everything there isn't credible or sufficient evidence for, like - for instance - Oswald being any higher than on the 2nd floor when the shots were fired.

I'm not exactly sure what you hope to achieve by these "drive-by" posts, but I do understand why you are doing it. It's far easier to do, and maybe score some minor point to satisfy your ego, than have a proper discussion based on facts and evidence, isn't it?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 05:25:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #329 on: August 13, 2020, 07:22:01 PM »
Oswald's palm print found on a rifle hid on the 6th floor,

No, a partial palmprint was found on an index card that arrived a week later.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2020, 07:27:45 PM »
Btw, do you need reminding that the encounter with Baker and Truly (near the front door) took place after and not during the assassination?

Besides, the reporter didn't say anything about "during the assassination" in the first place.

Is there any possibility that prayer-blob is on the other side of the glass?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2020, 07:27:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #331 on: August 13, 2020, 08:36:39 PM »
Fun fact, friends, which I came across here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/page/87/

Back in 2013, when the Prayer Man issue first came to the fore, our very own Mr Steve Barber took one look at him and identified him as..... Mr Billy Lovelady:D

Mr Barber was, of course, quite right: Prayer Man does look like he could well be Mr Billy Lovelady--------------

Which-------logically enough--------means he looks like he could well be someone who looked like Mr Billy Lovelady. (I don't imagine Mr Barber wanted to go there though!  :D )

Which brings us back to the the ridiculous 'shadow' that falls down the actual Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film-------------

As we know, Mr Lovelady is nowhere near the natural shadow cast by the front column on the west side of the entranceway. The 'shadow' obscuring much of the right side of his body is therefore a natural impossibility. It has been added to the film.

So---------------what did the people who added this shadow want to hide?

I have suggested: the presence of key witness Ms Carolyn Arnold.

But here's another possible explanation:

1. The original Wiegman film showed Mr Lovelady wearing his shirt sleeves rolled down
2. The Darnell film------------which was already out in circulation in the public sphere and so couldn't be messed with--------------showed a man resembling two male Depository employees = a man with his sleeves rolled up, standing on his own near the west wall of the entranceway (=the man we know as Prayer Man)
3. The 'investigating' authorities knew that this man could not be Mr Lovelady; in fact they knew he was none other than Mr Oswald (the suspect who had clearly stated that he had gone outside to watch the Presidential parade)
4. There was only one thing for it: to take out insurance cover for the day someone noticed sleeves-rolled-up-man and said 'Hey, maybe that's Oswald!': turn Mr Lovelady into a credible candidate for sleeves-rolled-up-man (i.e. Prayer Man) by covering up his right arm in the Wiegman film (and getting him to pretend he had worn a short-sleeved shirt that day)
5. Unfortunately, those behind this scam could not have known that researchers of the future would have access to digital technology and so would be able to bring out sufficient detail from the Wiegman frames to establish that sleeves-rolled-up-man in Darnell is already there in Wiegman ------------- and so cannot be Mr Lovelady! Nor could they predict the emergence of the Hughes and Martin films showing Mr Lovelady in his long-sleeved red-black plaid shirt!
6. Fortunately, the very fact of an impossible shadow falling down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman proves the intense anxiety of the 'investigating' authorities to make the front steps safe by hiding something that was there------------and therefore all on its own obliterates the nervous, incoherent assurances from Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps that, with regard to the Oswald-Out-Front issue, there is 'nothing to see here'. They couldn't be more right------------and more wrong!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 08:39:29 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #332 on: August 13, 2020, 10:10:38 PM »
Pauline Sanders:

"At approximately 12:20 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the lunchroom on the second floor of the building and went out the front entrance to await the arrival of the Presidential Motorcade which I knew was due to pass the Depository building at about 12:30 PM. I took up a position at the top of the front steps of the Depository building facing Elm Street. To the best of my recollection I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance.  I recall that while standing there I noticed Mrs. Sarah Stanton standing next to me, but I am unsure as to the others."

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 10:11:04 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: August 13, 2020, 10:10:38 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #333 on: August 13, 2020, 10:33:16 PM »
Except for the small detail that neither Lovelady nor Shelley is there standing next to prayer-blob.  But by all means, throw your lot in with the banned guy with 784 falsehoods and fabrications.
So what do you think he means? Shelley and Lovelady aren't stood next to each other either.
Because there is no-one between Lovelady and Stanton he is quite right to say she was standing next to him. He could hardly say that if she was by the west wall of the entranceway.
It's also interesting to note what Stanton has to say in her 3/18/64 FBI statement:
"When President John F. Kennedy was shot I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository Building with Mr. William Shelley...and Billy Lovelady... I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time."

Again, Stanton has herself, Lovelady and Shelley together. More importantly, once the Presidential limo has passed the front of the building she can no longer see it.
Why?
Because she's in the west corner of the entranceway sparking up a cjgarette!
The two closest people to Stanton on the top step are Lovelady and Shelley.
(I wonder what brand she smokes)
 8) 8) 8)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #334 on: August 13, 2020, 11:00:22 PM »
So what do you think he means? Shelley and Lovelady aren't stood next to each other either.

Truth be told, we don't really know exactly where Shelley stood either.

Because there is no-one between Lovelady and Stanton he is quite right to say she was standing next to him. He could hardly say that if she was by the west wall of the entranceway.

He could say that if Stanton was between him and Sanders (ie. somewhere in the middle of the entranceway).

Again, Stanton has herself, Lovelady and Shelley together.

Everyone in the entryway was standing "together".  It's not like it was some vast expanse of real estate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: August 13, 2020, 11:00:22 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #335 on: August 13, 2020, 11:11:19 PM »
Truth be told, we don't really know exactly where Shelley stood either.

He could say that if Stanton was between him and Sanders (ie. somewhere in the middle of the entranceway).

Everyone in the entryway was standing "together".  It's not like it was some vast expanse of real estate.

"Truth be told, we don't really know exactly where Shelley stood either."

You don't think the fat chap in the doorway is Shelley?

"He could say that if Stanton was between him and Sanders (ie. somewhere in the middle of the entranceway)."

That has no bearing on the point I'm making. (wouldn't she be in Altgens 6)

"Everyone in the entryway was standing "together".  It's not like it was some vast expanse of real estate."

Nice flip flop. A second ago no-one was standing next to prayer-blob as if it was some vast expanse of real estate, now everyone's together.
The two closest people to prayer-blob are Lovelady and Shelley. Lovelady confirms she was over by the right (west) side. Stanton can't see the motorcade as soon as it passes the front of the building.
Stanton is prayer-blob  8)