Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 19848 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2023, 10:35:17 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Dan, Did you notice JFK's hair puffs out in the back? Mary Moorman said the exact same thing his hair puffed out. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

I have to assume that you agree with my analysis of the Z-film, that the wound to JFK's head is to the top part of his skull, that skull fragments are blown upwards and that this is the same wound as shown in the autopsy photographs.
I say this because you haven't dealt with a single issue I raised. And you're right not to deal with them because they show what a tenuous grasp you have on the evidence for this case.
Instead of dealing with these issues [because you know they will crush your little fantasy] you raise another issue.

Did you notice JFK's hair puffs out in the back?

The head shot causes an unbelievably large deformation of the skull.
The skull literally shatters into countless pieces. Some are blown upwards, some are still attached to the massive piece of scalp that is blown to the side of his head and those still inside the remaining scalp have lost their structural integrity.
It is possible that there is deformation shown at the back of the head [or puffing out] but it is very slight. Certainly when compared with the massive deformation of the top part of the skull. More importantly, no debris exits the back part of the head. Bruglioni studied the Z-film in close detail and he never mentions debris exiting the back of the head,

I'm glad you agree that it was the top part of JFK's skull that was blown up in the air in the Z-film and that this is the same wound we see in the autopsy pics  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 10:36:20 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2023, 10:35:17 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2023, 10:38:49 AM »
Odd that you post the "altered" Zapruder film as evidence?  ::)

Anyway, the first Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses who were interviewed within hours all agree with the head wound as seen in the Zapruder film.

JohnM

:D :D
What a shock.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2023, 10:42:41 AM »

Anyway, the first Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses who were interviewed within hours all agree with the head wound as seen in the Zapruder film.

JohnM

Hi John, They left a few of the light colored legitimate real undarkened out hairs! Remember Bobby Hargis said he was hit with the president's blood, water, skull and brain with the force of concrete! This put him into shock. He no longer did his duty. He parked his motorcycle and headed to the Grassy Knoll. Then further was in dereliction of duty and ended up in front of the TSBD's entrance helping out. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2023, 10:42:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2023, 10:52:40 AM »

:D :D
What a shock.

They're nothing if not predictable.

They quote the WC testimony even though they claim it's been falsified.
They quote the WC themselves even though they're part of it.
They present FBI analysis even though it's tainted.
They quote the Dallas Police even though they lie.
Etc etc.

JohnM

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2023, 11:13:42 AM »

Do these match or is their significant damage behind JFK's right ear that does not exist in the Z-film?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 11:17:42 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2023, 11:13:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2023, 11:21:07 AM »
Hi John, They left a few of the light colored legitimate real undarkened out hairs! Remember Bobby Hargis said he was hit with the president's blood, water, skull and brain with the force of concrete! This put him into shock. He no longer did his duty. He parked his motorcycle and headed to the Grassy Knoll. Then further was in dereliction of duty and ended up in front of the TSBD's entrance helping out. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hargis simply rode through the exploded matter and if Hargis was hit with a piece of skull that felt like concrete, where is it, embedded in his side, on the road? Where is it Michael?

Hargis's testimony makes more sense.

Mr. STERN - Did something happen to you, personally in connection with the shot you have Just described?
Mr. HARGIS - You mean about the blood hitting---
Mr. STERN - Yes.
Mr. HARGIS - Yes; when President Kennedy straightened back up in the car the bullet him in the head, the one that killed him and it seemed like his head exploded, and I was splattered with blood and brain, and kind of bloody water, It wasn't really blood. And at that time the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say, "Get going," or "get going,"

JohnM

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2023, 11:47:36 AM »
Hargis simply rode through the exploded matter and if Hargis was hit with a piece of skull that felt like concrete, where is it, embedded in his side, on the road? Where is it Michael?

Hargis's testimony makes more sense.

Mr. STERN - Did something happen to you, personally in connection with the shot you have Just described?
Mr. HARGIS - You mean about the blood hitting---
Mr. STERN - Yes.
Mr. HARGIS - Yes; when President Kennedy straightened back up in the car the bullet him in the head, the one that killed him and it seemed like his head exploded, and I was splattered with blood and brain, and kind of bloody water, It wasn't really blood. And at that time the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say, "Get going," or "get going,"

JohnM

Hi John, Here you go! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

And John, please tell Dan that Bobby said the limo stopped.....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 11:52:00 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2023, 11:47:36 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2023, 12:16:35 PM »

Do these match or is their significant damage behind JFK's right ear that does not exist in the Z-film?

The autopsy photo shows the scalp pulled back, look closely and you can see the skull perimeter which matches Zapruder.

This is precisely what I don't understand about you alteration believers, even if these images and films were faked, don't you think the professional guys doing these extensive photorealistic forgeries would be able to see the other images and films and make it all match or do you think they were unrealistically all doing this alone from some vague blueprint? Its bizarre that you think you can solve your conspiracy with these amateur observations.

JohnM