Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 20238 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2023, 12:25:37 PM »
Advertisement
The autopsy photo shows the scalp pulled back, look closely and you can see the skull perimeter which matches Zapruder.

This is precisely what I don't understand about you alteration believers, even if these images and films were faked, don't you think the professional guys doing these extensive photorealistic forgeries would be able to see the other images and films and make it all match or do you think they were unrealistically all doing this alone from some vague blueprint? Its bizarre that you think you can solve your conspiracy with these amateur observations.

JohnM

Hi John, I do not see the scalp being pulled from anywhere. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 12:27:34 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2023, 12:25:37 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2023, 12:28:40 PM »
Hi John, Here you go! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

And John, please tell Dan that Bobby said the limo stopped.....

Oh, I post testimony under oath and you show me a hearsay newspaper report, nice work Michael.

Btw how does all this concrete like matter which can't be seen in Zapruder shoot out horizontally and strike Hargis, does this flight path coincide with your trajectory from Kennedy's forehead to the rear exit wound or did it follow another magical path??

PS my original question remains, what happened to these large chunks that struck Hargis, they must be somewhere? Hmmm?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2023, 12:33:36 PM »
Hi John, I do not see the scalp being pulled from anywhere. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Huh?

Have you heard of gravity?

Anyway, no offence but I've had enough stupid for one day but good luck in your research. Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2023, 12:33:36 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2023, 01:03:47 PM »

You guys are ALL Focusing on these gory autopsy photos and the Z Film. These alleged autopsy photos are stolen and the Z Film was locked up for 12 years before Groden got his mitts on it and further did who knows what to it. These messy/eye catching autopsy photos and the Z Film have ZERO CREDIBILITY. Your falling once again into the intended Mis-Direction tactics of the conspirators. How about holding your water until you hear from the 7 Dr's that were at Parkland Hospital and were observing and treating the ENTRANCE wound in the throat? You continue having your attention diverted to those Shiny Objects being waved around in front of you .Take a breath and FOCUS. THE THROAT !!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 01:36:44 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2023, 01:48:05 PM »
Oh, I post testimony under oath and you show me a hearsay newspaper report, nice work Michael.

Btw how does all this concrete like matter which can't be seen in Zapruder shoot out horizontally and strike Hargis, does this flight path coincide with your trajectory from Kennedy's forehead to the rear exit wound or did it follow another magical path??

PS my original question remains, what happened to these large chunks that struck Hargis, they must be somewhere? Hmmm?

JohnM

Hi John, I did not say it, Bobby did! It could be skull pieces or brain; he had both on his lip!
 17) JOHN EBERSOLE, MD: was Assistant Chief of Radiology and head of the Radiology Division at Bethesda, and was the radiologist who evaluated the X-rays in close cooperation with the autopsists on the night of the autopsy. He was not called to testify before the Warren Commission. However he was called to testify by the HSCA on March 11, 1978. Ebersole's deposition was not published by the HSCA causing it to be sealed for 50 years under congressional rules. (Due to pressure, however, the transcript of his interview was released in October, 1993.) A brief wire service account appeared regarding his appearance before the HSCA claiming that he agreed with the Warren Commissions' conclusions. However, in an interview with reporter Gil Dulaney published two days before his HSCA appearance Ebersole said of the head wound, "When the body was removed from the casket there was a very obvious horrible gaping wound to the back of the head (BE:543).", and "The front of the body, except for a very slight bruise above the right eye on the forehead, was absolutely intact. It was the back of the head that was blown off." (BE:546)

In HSCA testimony recently released, Ebersole claimed, "The back of the head was missing..."(HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-78, p.3), and when shown the autopsy photograph with the back of the scalp intact, Ebersole commented, "You know, my recollection is more of a gaping occipital wound than this but I can certainly not state that this is the way it looked. Again we are relying on a 15 year old recollection. But had you asked me without seeing these or seeing the pictures, you know, I would have put the wound here rather than more forward." (HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-78, p. 62). Ebersole, faced with the photographs before the HSCA, said JFK's skull defect was, "More lateral. Much more lateral and superior than I remembered." (HSCA interview with Ebersole, 3-11-63, p. 63) Yet Ebersole claimed that "I had the opportunity (to examine the back of JFK's head while positioning the head for X-rays) (HSCA Ebersole interview, 3-11-78, p. 64). Later Ebersole said, "...perhaps about 12:30 (am) a large fragment of the occipital bone was received from Dallas and at Dr. Finck's request I X-rayed these (sic)...". As Lifton observed about Ebersole's HSCA enlightenment, "When Ebersole met with Art Smith on March 28, and of course after his HSCA interview, he said: 'The back portion of the head...the back part of the head, was reasonably intact.' Ebersole claimed that Dulaney had misquoted him. Smith asked: "That was a misquote?" Ebersole: "Yes, Misquoted. I, really, ah, I may have said that--what I meant was, the side." David Lifton had Dulaney read a verbatim transcript of the Ebersole interview. Dulaney again quoted Ebersole describing the head wound as "a very obvious horrible gaping wound at the back of the head..." (BE:546) (Emphasis added.) Ebersole's reliability has also been questioned as he also claimed that the neck wound upon arrival at Bethesda was sutured closed. Ebersole told this to both Dulaney and to Art Smith (BE:543).
Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael
Here is Dr. Ebersole's sworn testimony.
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/audio/HSCA_Ebersole_R1S1.mp3
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 03:39:45 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2023, 01:48:05 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2023, 02:00:24 PM »
Huh?

Have you heard of gravity?

Anyway, no offence but I've had enough stupid for one day but good luck in your research. Thumb1:

JohnM

Hi John, The z-film does not seem to show this messy brain globs after JFK's ear. I do not think gravity is the answer. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2023, 05:03:01 PM »

You guys are ALL Focusing on these gory autopsy photos and the Z Film. These alleged autopsy photos are stolen and the Z Film was locked up for 12 years before Groden got his mitts on it and further did who knows what to it. These messy/eye catching autopsy photos and the Z Film have ZERO CREDIBILITY. Your falling once again into the intended Mis-Direction tactics of the conspirators. How about holding your water until you hear from the 7 Dr's that were at Parkland Hospital and were observing and treating the ENTRANCE wound in the throat? You continue having your attention diverted to those Shiny Objects being waved around in front of you .Take a breath and FOCUS. THE THROAT !!!!!!

These messy/eye catching autopsy photos and the Z Film have ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Just to clarify, Royell, it is you who has ZERO CREDIBILITY.
You have provided ZERO in terms of evidence for alteration of the Z-film, other than what you believe.
The Z-film is authentic. Roland Zavada's report ends the argument on this matter. But rather than read the report and critique it, fantasists like yourself brush it off with some glib, empty comment. When Horne's documentary was shown up for the  BS: it is, you didn't debate it, you just slid off into the shadows only to re-emerge still spouting your Altfan nonsense.
The autopsy pictures and the Z-film tell exactly the same story - pieces of JFK's skull were blown through the top of his head, lacerating large sections of his scalp in the process.
To imagine both the autopsy pics and the Z-film were altered to such a degree demonstrates a child-like grasp on the realities you are proposing.
The impossibility of what you are proposing simply escapes you.
The most cursory examination of the logic you use to justify these incredible claims reveals that your arguments are built on nothing.
Any alteration would not leave the "back and to the left" motion in film. This motion has become the most celebrated "proof" of a shot from the front? All other alterations are absolutely pointless while this motion is left in. There is ZERO REASON to alter anything if you can't alter everything.

Bring to the table the very best evidence you have that demonstrates the Z-film has been altered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2023, 05:03:01 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2023, 06:04:31 PM »

Do these match or is their significant damage behind JFK's right ear that does not exist in the Z-film?

You can't see behind JFK's right ear in the autopsy pics. Explain what you mean.

The autopsy pic is a view from above JFK's head,
The Z-film is a view of JFK's head in profile, a side view.
I get the impression you are being confused by these differing perspectives.
The massive head wound shown in the Z-film extends far behind the ear but it is on top of the head:

So when this injury is viewed from above it should correctly appear as if it is an injury that extends "behind the ear", as you put it.
Also, as John has already pointed out, gravity is dragging down JFK's hair and the matter escaping from his skull which gives a distorted perception of the injury which you don't seem to have taken into account.

Do me a favour Michael.
Rather than just blurting out your next irrelevant point, take a close look at the evidence being presented to you and take it from there.