Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 19366 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2023, 08:52:30 AM »
Advertisement
It also says 36 inch. Oswald received the longer model, but thanks for the photos.
Getting back to the original problem, the side mounts are consistent across the backyard photos and the rifle in evidence.

In Zapruder you're  looking at the bone flap, which came forward but the damage is exactly the same, and on both the wound is no where near the fabled back of head exit wound.

I explained that to you already.
Anyway using this reasoning of yours, tell me how a shot from the front right grassy knoll puts a hole on the rear right of Kennedy's head and don't forget in your calculations that JFK was looking down and to the left?

JohnM

Hi John, You are welcome! Concerning a shot from the front, you and I have the same problem that you have for your shot from the back[your evidence just does not line up! unless it makes a right hook into the hole!] With my right front head shot, it is a lot easier! I consider the right front head shot being shot from the Hatman location---approximately 10 to 15 feet back from the corner of the picket fence. The bullet entered near the right temple and exited out the back. The bullet was frangible and exploded. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2023, 08:52:30 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2023, 09:04:21 AM »
Show me where you think the hole should be?

The bullet fragments found in the Limo were an exclusive match to Oswald's rifle found on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

Thumb1:

Altering the synchronized Zapruder, Nix and Muchmore films is impossible, do some research into film alteration and get back to me with another theory.

Even though he's on film agreeing that he was inside at the time and not a single eyewitness saw him outside?

The rifle with Oswald's prints and 3 types of fibre that matched Oswald's arrest shirt was fired by someone else? Seriously?
And don't forget that the relatively fresh prints on the rifle rest in the sniper's Nest also belonged to Oswald.
And also don't forget that Oswald in flight from the horrendous crime he just committed, left the Depository immediately, went to his room and grabbed his revolver and killed Officer Tippit and when arrested tried to kill more policeman.
And you honestly are trying to defend this Double Murderer, shame on you.

JohnM

Hi John, Oswald's ammo was magical. It did not break up! The hole is not the problem. It is getting Oswald's bullet into the hole and making it go to the right. It just does not line up! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2023, 09:26:10 AM »
Hi John, Oswald's ammo was magical. It did not break up! The hole is not the problem. It is getting Oswald's bullet into the hole and making it go to the right. It just does not line up! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi John, Oswald's ammo was magical.

They were just standard full metal jacket bullets. CE399 passed through Kennedy's soft flesh, slowed and tumbled into Connally then fractured his wrist and ended up barely penetrating his thigh and thus easily fell out. CE399 lost a little lead and a small amount of lead was found in Connally. CE399 was also flattened on one side which was caused by passing through Connally's ribs side on.

John Lattimer removed a similar amount of lead from a simiar bullet and made more than enough lead fragments to cover what was retreived and in Connally.

It did not break up!

The head shot bullet's copper coating broke into two pieces and the lead showered the inside of Kennedy's brain.

It is getting Oswald's bullet into the hole and making it go to the right.

For the last time the internal pressure escaped through a weak part of Kennedy's fractured skull and hishead was pointed down to the left, you posted Z312 yourself.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2023, 09:26:10 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2023, 09:38:41 AM »
They were just standard full metal jacket bullets. CE399 passed through Kennedy's soft flesh, slowed and tumbled into Connally then fractured his wrist and ended up barely penetrating his thigh and thus easily fell out. CE399 lost a little lead and a small amount of lead was found in Connally. CE399 was also flattened on one side which was caused by passing through Connally's ribs side on.

John Lattimer removed a similar amount of lead from a simiar bullet and made more than enough lead fragments to cover what was retreived and in Connally.

The head shot bullet's copper coating broke into two pieces and the lead showered the inside of Kennedy's brain.

For the last time the internal pressure escaped through a weak part of Kennedy's fractured skull and hishead was pointed down to the left, you posted Z312 yourself.

JohnM
Yes John that is your problem! The trajectory does not line up! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2023, 09:49:41 AM »
Yes John that is your problem! The trajectory does not line up! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Again I have your opinion but as usual with no evidence, to be credible you must forensically prove that my scientific analysis is wrong, and please understand that your clearly biased opinions are worthless.

All the best.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2023, 09:49:41 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2023, 10:00:44 AM »
Hi John, You are welcome! Concerning a shot from the front, you and I have the same problem that you have for your shot from the back[your evidence just does not line up! unless it makes a right hook into the hole!] With my right front head shot, it is a lot easier! I consider the right front head shot being shot from the Hatman location---approximately 10 to 15 feet back from the corner of the picket fence. The bullet entered near the right temple and exited out the back. The bullet was frangible and exploded. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Marylin Sitzman would've seen anyone in that position and would have been deafened by the blast.
There was no-one in that area other than the young black couple. So that's that dealt with.

As for JFK's head injury.
The morphs John Mytton posted show a truly massive wound to the top right of the skull extending from just behind the hairline at the front to the to the back of the skull.
It's quite difficult to comprehend how large this wound is.
What is really unusual about the injury, whether the shot is from the front or the back,  is that the top of JFK's skull blew off.
Dino Brugluoni, who got to closely examine the original Z-film describes skull fragments being blown into the air. And that is what we see in the Z-film.
At the moment of impact two powerful "jets" of, what I assume are skull and brain tissue can be clearly seen in the film. The main "jet" is picked out by the red arrow, the lesser "jet" by the yellow arrow:

As I say, the unusual part of this is that these "jets" of skull and brain tissue are blown out of the top of the skull.
In the frame below, the yellow line represents the line running through the top of his head. This is my own rough estimation and is made to give a general idea of the direction of the "Jets" (marked in red). There can be little doubt these powerful "jets" of skull/brain material are travelling in a straight line from the top part of JFK's head. There is nothing even remotely similar exiting the back of his head.

Does the Z-film show the same injury as the autopsy photos?
Yes, it does.
A close examination of the wound after the head shot reveals a massive crater in the top of JFK's head,in exactly the same place we have seen the skull fragments exiting from:
In the clip below focus on the top of JFK's head before the impact. Focus on the shape of it.
Immediately after the impact the large flap of scalp appears at the side of his head.
As his head moves forward a massive crater is apparent at the top of his head.

This is an extreme close up of JFK before the headshot. Note the shape of the top of his head:

This is an extreme close up of JFK after the headshot. Note the shape of the top of his head:

The difference is truly dramatic. There is a massive crater where the top of his head once was. This is to be expected as we have seen parts of his skull blown into the air from the top part of his head. It is also a match for the autopsy morph John posted.

The problem with Altfans [and it seems to be a thing with Tinfoil Nutters in general] is that they believe witness testimony over actual film footage of something, which I find difficult to grasp. It's the same with the Mauser bullsh*t and the Alyea footage.
Rather than trying to see if there's any way of reconciling these, apparently contradictory, aspects - film footage and witness testimony - it is preferable to accept some truly bizarre, unsupported "theory".
Many people describe a head wound towards the back of the head but the autopsy pictures and the Z-film show a massive wound to the top part of the skull.
In order to understand how these can be reconciled it is important to understand the exact nature of the wound to JFK's head.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2023, 10:10:14 AM »
Marylin Sitzman would've seen anyone in that position and would have been deafened by the blast.
There was no-one in that area other than the young black couple. So that's that dealt with.

As for JFK's head injury.
The morphs John Mytton posted show a truly massive wound to the top right of the skull extending from just behind the hairline at the front to the to the back of the skull.
It's quite difficult to comprehend how large this wound is.
What is really unusual about the injury, whether the shot is from the front or the back,  is that the top of JFK's skull blew off.
Dino Brugluoni, who got to closely examine the original Z-film describes skull fragments being blown into the air. And that is what we see in the Z-film.
At the moment of impact two powerful "jets" of, what I assume are skull and brain tissue can be clearly seen in the film. The main "jet" is picked out by the red arrow, the lesser "jet" by the yellow arrow:

As I say, the unusual part of this is that these "jets" of skull and brain tissue are blown out of the top of the skull.
In the frame below, the yellow line represents the line running through the top of his head. This is my own rough estimation and is made to give a general idea of the direction of the "Jets" (marked in red). There can be little doubt these powerful "jets" of skull/brain material are travelling in a straight line from the top part of JFK's head. There is nothing even remotely similar exiting the back of his head.

Does the Z-film show the same injury as the autopsy photos?
Yes, it does.
A close examination of the wound after the head shot reveals a massive crater in the top of JFK's head,in exactly the same place we have seen the skull fragments exiting from:
In the clip below focus on the top of JFK's head before the impact. Focus on the shape of it.
Immediately after the impact the large flap of scalp appears at the side of his head.
As his head moves forward a massive crater is apparent at the top of his head.

This is an extreme close up of JFK before the headshot. Note the shape of the top of his head:

This is an extreme close up of JFK after the headshot. Note the shape of the top of his head:

The difference is truly dramatic. There is a massive crater where the top of his head once was. This is to be expected as we have seen parts of his skull blown into the air from the top part of his head. It is also a match for the autopsy morph John posted.

The problem with Altfans [and it seems to be a thing with Tinfoil Nutters in general] is that they believe witness testimony over actual film footage of something, which I find difficult to grasp. It's the same with the Mauser bullsh*t and the Alyea footage.
Rather than trying to see if there's any way of reconciling these, apparently contradictory, aspects - film footage and witness testimony - it is preferable to accept some truly bizarre, unsupported "theory".
Many people describe a head wound towards the back of the head but the autopsy pictures and the Z-film show a massive wound to the top part of the skull.
In order to understand how these can be reconciled it is important to understand the exact nature of the wound to JFK's head.

Hi Dan, Did you notice JFK's hair puffs out in the back? Mary Moorman said the exact same thing his hair puffed out. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2023, 10:10:14 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2023, 10:21:51 AM »
Hi Dan, Did you notice JFK's hair puffs out in the back? Mary Moorman said the exact same thing his hair puffed out. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Odd that you post the "altered" Zapruder film as evidence?  ::)

Anyway, the first Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses who were interviewed within hours all agree with the head wound as seen in the Zapruder film.

JohnM