Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 18479 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2023, 10:15:14 AM »
Advertisement
And here's something else to contemplate -
3 large sections of JFK's skull were found after the assassination.
Is it the Nutjob's belief that all 3 of these skull pieces were blown out of the back of JFK's head?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2023, 10:15:14 AM »

Offline Billy Carr

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2023, 10:37:16 AM »
Back to the stop.
The NIX film shows a limo stop... watch John Ready or Jack Ready, the Secret Service agent who is riding on the passenger side running board (opposite from Clint Hill) jolt forward in Nix N-40 to N-56. I think he is the one seen riding in Halfback who can be seen responding to a braking maneuver. He was closer to JFK than Hill, and was much more passive until after the shooting.

Of course, the Nix film does not show a complete stop of either car. But as I have said previously, I have determined the speed of the JFK limo shown in the Z-film and it is low, jerky, and indicative of several brake pumps leading up to the assassination. Nix captures the braking of several motorcycles and the follow-up car. There are several studies that have shown that the JFK limo decelerates. Officer Martin is shown in Nix to essentially stop.

Jack Ready says that he jumped off and ran toward the JFK limo, but at what point, I cannot tell. If he did that, he waited until "Dazzle" was essentially on the bumper step to do so. I am wondering if the follow-up car stopped to let Ready back on. Ready claims that he got off, ran toward the limo, and was called back by Emory Roberts "as the cars increased their speeds."

Here is my thought: several braking vehicles are all over the place in all of the films. Considering Nix, both cars and all 4 motorcycles appear to be shown with some kind of deceleration ... or being left in the dust by the accelerating JFK limo which may make it seem like the trailing vehicle was left standing still. I have studied it somewhat and I couldn't tell you off the top of my head who in the main part of the motorcade stopped completely.

But the reality is that the limo may not have stopped, but it sure was getting close to it. I think that it was almost slow enough to be akin to a "rolling stop" that people do at stop signs. Brakes squealing, the car behind has to adjust its following distance... I think the most logical conclusion is that the limo was slow, but Halfback had to go slower to respond to Greer's driving and brake-checking. The motorcade ended up looking like modern Stemmons Freeway in rush hour traffic. I wouldn't be too surprised to find that Halfback literally stopped at some point, but it was likely going just a few mph at its lowest speed.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2023, 04:50:57 PM »
Back to the stop.
The NIX film shows a limo stop... watch John Ready or Jack Ready, the Secret Service agent who is riding on the passenger side running board (opposite from Clint Hill) jolt forward in Nix N-40 to N-56. I think he is the one seen riding in Halfback who can be seen responding to a braking maneuver. He was closer to JFK than Hill, and was much more passive until after the shooting.

Of course, the Nix film does not show a complete stop of either car. But as I have said previously, I have determined the speed of the JFK limo shown in the Z-film and it is low, jerky, and indicative of several brake pumps leading up to the assassination. Nix captures the braking of several motorcycles and the follow-up car. There are several studies that have shown that the JFK limo decelerates. Officer Martin is shown in Nix to essentially stop.

Jack Ready says that he jumped off and ran toward the JFK limo, but at what point, I cannot tell. If he did that, he waited until "Dazzle" was essentially on the bumper step to do so. I am wondering if the follow-up car stopped to let Ready back on. Ready claims that he got off, ran toward the limo, and was called back by Emory Roberts "as the cars increased their speeds."

Here is my thought: several braking vehicles are all over the place in all of the films. Considering Nix, both cars and all 4 motorcycles appear to be shown with some kind of deceleration ... or being left in the dust by the accelerating JFK limo which may make it seem like the trailing vehicle was left standing still. I have studied it somewhat and I couldn't tell you off the top of my head who in the main part of the motorcade stopped completely.

But the reality is that the limo may not have stopped, but it sure was getting close to it. I think that it was almost slow enough to be akin to a "rolling stop" that people do at stop signs. Brakes squealing, the car behind has to adjust its following distance... I think the most logical conclusion is that the limo was slow, but Halfback had to go slower to respond to Greer's driving and brake-checking. The motorcade ended up looking like modern Stemmons Freeway in rush hour traffic. I wouldn't be too surprised to find that Halfback literally stopped at some point, but it was likely going just a few mph at its lowest speed.

The NIX film shows a limo stop.

Of course, the Nix film does not show a complete stop of either car.

Errrmmm...slightly mixed messages here buddy.
What you're actually saying is "the Nix film does not show a limo stop".
Yes, it shows the limo slowing down radically, almost to a walking pace, as you point out, and to some witnesses it appeared as though the limo had momentarily stopped.
It is these witness accounts that are put forward as "proof" that the Z-film was altered.

There are insurmountable problems with this child-like logic.
1) Any time removed from the Z-film in order to remove the limo stop must be reflected in the movement of the occupants of the car, any objects in motion and the spectators at the side of the road. What this basically means is that for the limo stop to be removed, all the occupants, spectators and objects must all 'freeze' at exactly the same moment, hold that position for the period of time being removed from the Z-film and then they must all begin to move again at exactly the same moment.
Only the truly deluded can believe such a thing.
2) There is more than one film of the assassination, therefore all these films must be altered in such a way that they are in perfect harmony with the Z-film. And in each film, any people or moving objects must do the 'freeze' for the exact time being removed from each film.

Unfortunately, I do not possess the fantastical imagination required to 'rationalise' these insurmountable problems.
I think a few witnesses made a trivial mistake, the limo radically decelerated to an almost walking pace and some people thought it had stopped for the briefest moment.
Big deal.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2023, 04:50:57 PM »