Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is This Our Man?  (Read 34958 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Is This Our Man?
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2019, 10:00:37 PM »
Advertisement
Says the forum TypoSuck

Good one, Bill.

--  MWT 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2019, 10:00:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2019, 10:13:33 PM »
PS  Regarding Calvery, to your knowledge have any photos of her not wearing glasses ever been dug up and posted on the Internet?

I'll take that as a "no".  No evidence for your made-up BS.

Did you find any evidence that the figure in white is Carol Ann Reed, or is that just more of your made-up BS?

Get a life, Graves.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2019, 10:55:24 PM »
I'll take that as a "no".  No evidence for your made-up BS.

Did you find any evidence that the figure in white is Carol Ann Reed, or is that just more of your made-up BS?

Get a life, Graves.

John,

Nice deflection!  (Again.)

What?  No photos of Gloria Calvery not wearing glasses, just photos of her wearing them: 1) in high school, 2) at her wedding, and 3) at the 1963 Christmas party?

Imagine that.

You charlatan, you.

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:56:14 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2019, 10:55:24 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2019, 11:14:14 PM »
parlour games...... again.  gonna donate for xmas, tommy? i know i am......

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2019, 11:41:14 PM »

IIRC, FWIW, it is my understanding that the LincolnConvertible carrying VP LyndonJohnson, Mrs Lyndon"LadyBird"Johnson, and Senator RalphYarborough, was piloted by TexasHighwayPatrolOfficer HurchelJacks (1929-1995).

I believe your understanding is correct, Mr. Trotter, and the source  I drew from may have made an honest error ---->

Joe Henry Rich, who was driving Lyndon Johnson’s car, stated that “the motorcade came to a stop momentarily.” Xxxxx’s source is again Xxxxxx and Xxxxx, op. cit., p. **

When I saw the name, coupled with having prior knowledge that the vice-president’s driver was indeed a Texas Highway Patrolman, I safely assumed the source had the name correct. Because the source is human instead of an IBM computer, no harm, no foul, thus my omitting his/her identity.

Now, back to the OP’s theme of this thread.

*Mr. Graves, not ignoring the legitimate question you posed sir in Reply #141. Will have a definitive answer within 48hrs…will send it via PM to keep the theme of the OP’s thread on track. With that in mind, Do you think the tan jacket fellow meets the description of Officer Baker’s upper floor encounter?

11/22/63: Bunch of lying treasonous cowards lurking in the shadows, shooting an unarmed duly elected representative of the people, and then framing an innocent party.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2019, 11:41:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2019, 11:46:28 PM »
Imagine that.

Imagine that.  The charlatan shifts the burden of proof and tries to declare victory.  Graves, get a life.

Did you find any evidence that Jeraldean Reid is the woman with glasses in the Cook footage taken outside the depository, or is that just more of your made-up BS?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2019, 12:03:53 AM »
Good one, Bill.

--  MWT

The full nomenclature I originally applied to JudgeJohnny (some time ago) is actually 'TypoSuckJohnny'.

Now, if I've misused 'nomenclature', watch him trip over his knee-highs pointing that out.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 12:05:35 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2019, 12:03:53 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2019, 12:20:50 AM »
The full nomenclature I originally applied to JudgeJohnny (some time ago) is actually 'TypoSuckJohnny'.

Now, if I've misused 'nomenclature', watch him trip over his knee-highs pointing that out.

Knee highs?

With his horrible vision, I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing an above-the-knees skirt, thinking it's Bermuda shorts.

--  MWT  ;)