Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forward And Back And To The Left  (Read 3503 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Forward And Back And To The Left
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2021, 07:45:50 PM »
Advertisement
Yes. You've aptly summarized what is being proposed.

Look again at the clip. There is no exit wound coming out of the back of JFK's head. None. There is no blood or brain matter exiting backwards. The back of his head is intact. As is shown in the x-rays and autopsy photos. It's why they order autopsies and don't rely on eyewitness accounts.

The witnesses who say they saw a exit wound in the back were simply wrong about its location.

The "back and to the left" (B2L) motion in the clip above has been one of the main contributors to the "shot from the front" school of thought which in turn has led to the "blowout at the back of the head" school of thought, which, because it is not shown in the Z-film or autopsy photos, has led to the "all the evidence is fake" school of thought.
IMO the B2L motion is at the heart of the majority of most conspiracy thinking.
Understanding what is actually happening at the moment of the headshot is of the utmost importance.
BTW, just because I believe the B2L motion is a result from a shot from behind, it doesn't mean I believe there is no conspiracy or that Oswald took the shots. I just think it has caused an ocean of confusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Forward And Back And To The Left
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2021, 07:45:50 PM »