Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137054 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #560 on: November 23, 2019, 12:18:01 PM »
Advertisement
:D

And suddenly Mr Mytton, having gone away to lick his multiple wounds, gets all interested again in the shadow, because he thinks he's got something. Unfortunately, however-----------he doesn't!

First off, friends, notice how Mr Mytton calls the 3D image "Ford's graphic". As he very well knows, it's not my graphic but Mr Hackerott's-----------yes, the same Mr Hackerott Mr Mytton says he has never disagreed with!  :D

But that by the bye!

Now! Is that a dark vertical shadow down Mr Frazier in Darnell, as Mr Mytton claims? Nope! Mr Frazier's body is turned, is all, and some of him is being caught by the horizontal shadow. Let's let Mr Stancak's 3D reconstruction of Darnell help poor Mr Mytton out here:

And! Is that a natural shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side in Wiegman, as Mr Mytton claims? Nope! Mr Lovelady's body is not turned a la Frazier's (look at the position of Mr Lovelady's tshirt!) plus he's nowhere near the shadow line.

And! Mr Lovelady is even further away from that shadow line in this later Wiegman frame--------------the one Mr Mytton originally tried so hard to misrepresent to us all a few pages pack before he suddenly lost all interest in it!:

Confident Prediction!

Mr Mytton will never show us where he thinks the actual shadow line in that doorway is, because if he did that he would then have to show us where exactly he thinks Mr Lovelady is standing in Wiegman, and if he did that then everyone reading would erupt in laughter!

Two-Part Conclusion To The Foregoing!

a) Mr Mytton still can't help making a fool of himself on this issue!  :D

b) The dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman remains unexplained!  Thumb1:

Mr. Ford,

"Friends"?

LOL !!!!!!!

--  MWT   :D  :D  :D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 12:19:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #560 on: November 23, 2019, 12:18:01 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #561 on: November 23, 2019, 12:25:44 PM »
I've posted this image before but this is where I believe Frazier is, in the Wiegman frame.
https://i.imgur.com/XMxdoJm.jpg

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #562 on: November 23, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »
I've posted this image before but this is where I believe Frazier is, in the Wiegman frame.
https://i.imgur.com/XMxdoJm.jpg

Mr Mitcham, I presume you mean Mr Lovelady?

But yes, you did indeed post this image before-------------

-----------whereupon I asked you where PrayerPerson might go here in a way consistent with what we see in the actual Wiegman frame:

You never responded. Care to respond now?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #562 on: November 23, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #563 on: November 23, 2019, 01:12:21 PM »
Mr Mitcham, I presume you mean Mr Lovelady?

But yes, you did indeed post this image before-------------

-----------whereupon I asked you where PrayerPerson might go here in a way consistent with what we see in the actual Wiegman frame:

You never responded. Care to respond now?

Thumb1:

Quite right about my incorrectly posting Frazier rather than Lovelady. Thank you for correcting me. IMO, Prayerman is further against the left wall and slightly back from where he is in the above presentation.

Incidentally both Stancak and Hackerott's angles are similar and appear to match up with the position of the sun at 12.30, which was at an angle of 185˚ to North, and the TSBD is roughly 347˚ to North.  Actually the shadow will be in the same place at the time of the assassination today, if anybody should wish to go and take a photo.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 01:17:19 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #564 on: November 23, 2019, 01:22:29 PM »
Quite right about my incorrectly posting Frazier rather than Lovelady. Thank you for correcting me.

Thumb1:

IMO, Prayerman is further against the left wall and slightly back from where he is in the above presentation.

Can you show us please, so that we can compare it with what we see in the actual Wiegman frame? Thank you!  Thumb1:

Incidentally both Stancak and Hackerott's angles are similar and appear to match up with the position of the sun at 12.30, which was at an angle of 185˚ to North, and the TSBD is roughly 347˚ to North.  Actually the shadow will be in the same place at the time of the assassination today, if anybody should wish to go and take a photo.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #564 on: November 23, 2019, 01:22:29 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #565 on: November 23, 2019, 03:49:03 PM »
Assuming that Ford's 3D graphic is accurate, here's Frazier partially in the shadow. and for comparison next there's Lovelady.

JohnM

All this proves is the Incorrect Time Stamping applied to the Images. There are people moving all over the place between the time span between these images.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #566 on: November 23, 2019, 05:36:18 PM »
Yes, I heard my name and credentials being called, how can I help?

At least I don't claim to be an xxxxxxxx.

I have plenty of hobbies, is that a problem?

JohnM
Yes, I don't need to hear about your life in the carnival

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #566 on: November 23, 2019, 05:36:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #567 on: November 23, 2019, 06:23:12 PM »
Can you show us please, so that we can compare it with what we see in the actual Wiegman frame? Thank you!  Thumb1:

Let me politely nudge Mr Mitcham along here...

Mr Mitcham, in order to get Mr Lovelady over to the shadow line you have placed him well to the west of where Mr Hackerott places him:

You have further indicated that PrayerPerson is closer to the wall and back a little from where Mr Hackerott places him. I have used a yellow arrow here to move PrayerPerson in line with your suggestion. If you are unhappy with my arrow, give us one of your own!

Now! Let us consider first the angle at which Mr Wiegman is filming and second the sizeable gap between Mr Lovelady and PrayerPerson's heads which Wiegman shows when Mr Lovelady is at lower elevation:

Now, the green line in the image below joins the heads of Mr Lovelady and PrayerPerson in the positions you are placing them:

From Wiegman's perspective, your Mr Lovelady will be standing in front of your PrayerPerson!

Are you seriously suggesting that this is compatible with the gap between Mr Lovelady and PrayerPerson which Wiegman actually shows?

Please get real, my friend, and stop pushing this nonsense!  Thumb1: