Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy  (Read 23803 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2021, 02:22:18 AM »
Advertisement
No, I'm just going to spend my time watching you making a fool of yourself time after time with your gifs, videos and telegram style posts.

after your thousands of posts

I will never get anywhere close to the number of posts you have created on this forum and elsewhere.

But if this comment is the best you can do, instead of actually have a debate, there isn't much point in discussing anything with you, really... is there now?

I know, and have known for a long time, that you are jealous about my life, but there is nothing much I can do about that. If you had a better education you might have had a similar life style, rather than living a routine suburban life. But it's what it is...

Far out Bro, with your better "education" and non routine suburban lifestyle and you still accumulated 3 months of non stop trolling stuck in front of a computer screen, wow I should be so lucky but too bad I actually enjoy going outside.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2021, 02:22:18 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2021, 05:27:49 AM »
Virginia couldn't even tell the truth about how old she was.

LOL. You've gotta get out more, Neil. What woman ever tells anyone her real age?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2021, 06:24:13 AM »
No, I'm just going to spend my time watching you making a fool of yourself time after time with your gifs, videos and telegram style posts.

after your thousands of posts

I will never get anywhere close to the number of posts you have created on this forum and elsewhere.

But if this comment is the best you can do, instead of actually have a debate, there isn't much point in discussing anything with you, really... is there now?

I know, and have known for a long time, that you are jealous about my life, but there is nothing much I can do about that. If you had a better education you might have had a similar life style, rather than living a routine suburban life. But it's what it is...

telegram style posts
Show us where JohnM has ever posted telegram style
That's me, you tipsy bugger.

BILL CHAPMAN
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:41:28 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2021, 06:24:13 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2021, 07:50:20 AM »
Mitch Todd: What you are saying is that Bowley's watch must be correct be cause it fits your timeline. That line of argument says more about your ego than it does about the accuracy of Bowley's watch. Sniping aside, you're really down to arguing that Bowley's watch must be correct because it fits your timeline ...

Pretty hollow coming from one of the guys who assumes the time checks on the dictabelt recordings must be correct because it fits your timeline.
I never "assume[d] the time checks on the dictabelt recordings must be correct."  I've said that any clock in common use back in those days could generally be assumed to only be within five minutes of standard time. I amended that to -3/+1 minutes for DPD channel one, because you can reference it to channel two and channel two to other independently set clocks like the Hertz billboard, Kellerman's watch, Sorrels' watch, and Powers' watch. It's really more like -2/+0, but I'm feeling generous.

Really, you had to completely misrepresent what I said?

MT: When you actually look at the data in the transcripts and the recordings themselves, you'll find that that Bowles and Cason were correct when they said that the DPD kept the dispatcher clocks within a minute of each other.

When did Bowles say that?
When he said "When clocks were as much as a minute or so out of synchronization it was normal procedure to make the needed adjustments." Also see the testimony of Frances Cason, who worked as a telephone operator in the dispatch center: "And when we find these errors in these clocks this way, someone in the office usually adjusts them to where they all are stamping the same time. It doesn't happen very often that they get out of time, but sometimes they do."

Irrelevant, even if that was demonstrable.  Even if two clocks agree with each other that doesn't mean that either one is correct.
Not two clocks. Five. I can spot you one if you want to believe that the SS agents kept their watches in sync. But that's still four independent clocks in agreement.
At some point, the regression towards the meaning far beyond being just some phrase that you don't understand.

What Dudley Hughes data?
The Dudley Hughes data as reported by the Nashes, as has already been discussed.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2021, 07:58:05 AM »
Before I continue, let me note that this particular assertion by Weidman caught my eye:

DPD officers Poe and Jez (squad car 105) wrote in their supplementary offense report that at approximently 1:10 they heard on the radio that a police officer was involved in a shooting at East Tenth Street.
I've been looking for Poe's and Jez's supplementary report as mentioned by Martin, but all I can find is this one where they hear the radio report at 1:18 PM. Is there another copy that says 1:10, or did Martin just make a mistake?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2021, 07:58:05 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2021, 07:59:57 AM »
Here's an example. Callaway was only less than a block away from the scene. It took him no more than 3 minutes to get to 10th street. When he arrived there, Bowley was already there and had already made his 46 seconds long call. According to Bill Brown the actual DPD recording (he heard at Dale Myers home) has Benavides tapping the mic for roughly two minutes before Bowley took it over...

I cleared this up with Myers a few days ago.  It was much closer to ninety seconds.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2021, 08:02:58 AM »
(Boots-on-the-Ground)
Based on his latest performance, how about foot-in-mouth?

How so?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2021, 08:02:58 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2021, 08:15:59 AM »
Use Profile | Show Posts if your memory fails you.

Okay.  So I haven't stuck my foot in my mouth after all.  Fair enough.