Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy  (Read 23356 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
Advertisement
How accurate was Markham's washateria clock? And when was the last time that you saw someone go to a washateria to set their watch?

When's the last time somebody set their watch to what time Dave Powers said months later that something happened?

If you want to push Mrs Higgins' story, please show us the video where a television announcer reads "1:06" pm off of a clock on air.

It's probably in the same box as the radio broadcast prior to 1:40 of a policeman having been shot in Oak Cliff.

I'm sure you're already aware of the Methodist ER nurse who told Earl Golz that the DOA discrepancy was due to the clock in the Methodist ER being off by 15 minutes.

You mean like one of those things you jeeringly referred to as something said "years after the fact" when you were talking about Bowles saying that the dispatcher time checks did not equate to real time?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2021, 09:56:41 PM »

Said he in an ad hom kinda way
You reap what you sow; especially you.

And you keep on not providing it or saying you don't need to provide it because it's not a court of law. You want to have your cake and eat it to.... Ain't gonna happen
No need to prove anything on my part. Or eat cake, for that matter:

Bill Chapman

Actually, no you don't know that. What you know is that some Parkland doctors were once taken into a room, where no camera or witness was allowed, and were shown photos that matched the wound they had seen. You can only believe that those photos were indeed those taken at the autopsy because there is no way you can know for sure.
Actually, I do know that you are assuming/suggesting that those doctors are liars.

ADDITIONALLY
https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/novadocs.htm

'In 1988, Public Broadcasting's NOVA got permission to show the Parkland doctors the original autopsy photos and x-rays in the National Archives. They were allowed as much time as they wished to view the materials, and then their reactions were filmed.'

Really? Is this just denial or simply an outright lie?
Really? Are suggesting that I'm a liar?

And to you that means that they had a good enough look of this man running passed their front door. It would never ever tell you something might not be quite right with the line up, right?
To me that means the sisters gave a positive ID regarding Oswald and that you are suggesting they are liars

You're so forgiving.... He had identified Oswald in a line up a day earlier and Oswald's picture was all over the media by then and he still couldn't pick him out.... It's pathetic!
He picked it out; it made the final two. Now tell us that the photograph of Oswald was taken at the exact same angle as Scoggins saw him, and under the exact same lighting conditions present near Scoggins. And tell us that you are not suggesting, hinting or otherwise calling him an outright liar.

Edits 4:20-ish re Nova insert
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:35:40 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2021, 10:17:38 PM »
1) Go ahead, Sir Beckley: Continue to sit on your arse while Bill Brown legs it out, talking with people who were there; not stuck in the dead, cold text of conspiracy-monger books

Coming from a guy who has never been to Dallas and yet still claims to know all sorts of stuff about this case, this is completely hilarious.

I got a fine virtual tour by Bill (boots-on-the-ground) Brown while others can only kneel.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2021, 10:17:38 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2021, 10:41:19 PM »
1) Go ahead, Sir Beckley: Continue to sit on your arse while Bill Brown legs it out, talking with people who were there; not stuck in the dead, cold text of conspiracy-monger books

Coming from a guy who has never been to Dallas and yet still claims to know all sorts of stuff about this case, this is completely hilarious.

Oh, by the way... I've never been to Detroit but I know a lot about Gordie Howe.
 ;)

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2021, 10:43:27 PM »
Said he in an ad hom kinda way
You reap what you sow; especially you.

And you keep on not providing it or saying you don't need to provide it because it's not a court of law. You want to have your cake and eat it to.... Ain't gonna happen
No need to prove anything on my part. Or eat cake, for that matter:

Bill Chapman

Actually, no you don't know that. What you know is that some Parkland doctors were once taken into a room, where no camera or witness was allowed, and were shown photos that matched the wound they had seen. You can only believe that those photos were indeed those taken at the autopsy because there is no way you can know for sure.
Actually, I do know that you are assuming/suggesting that those doctors are liars.

And In 1988, Public Broadcasting's NOVA got permission to show the Parkland doctors the original autopsy photos and x-rays in the National Archives. They were allowed as much time as they wished to view the materials, and then their reactions were filmed.
https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/novadocs.htm

And to you that means that they had a good enough look of this man running passed their front door. It would never ever tell you something might not be quite right with the line up, right?
To me that means the sisters gave a positive ID regarding Oswald and that you are suggesting they are liars

You're so forgiving.... He had identified Oswald in a line up a day earlier and Oswald's picture was all over the media by then and he still couldn't pick him out.... It's pathetic!
He picked it out it made the final two. Now tell us that the photograph of Oswald was taken at the exact same angle as Scoggins saw him, and under the exact same lighting conditions present near Scoggins. And tell us that you are not suggesting, hinting or otherwise calling him an outright liar.

Which only shows how shallow and narrowminded you are, because I assume nor suggest anything of the kind

And In 1988, Public Broadcasting's NOVA got permission to show the Parkland doctors the original autopsy photos and x-rays in the National Archives. They were allowed as much time as they wished to view the materials, and then their reactions were filmed.

And that's exactly what I was saying. They were taken into a separate room with no camera or witness present. Why the cloak and dagger stuff? Why not show them the photos and X-rays in the open and show us their reaction? Their reactions were filmed after they came back out of the room and I have no doubt that they were shown the photos and X-rays that showed the wound they had seen. What nobody knows, however, is if those were the same photos and X-rays that are now in the public domain. I have good reason to believe that they were not, but I have no intention to betray a confidence for somebody like you.

You are too easily fooled!

What makes you think I am suggesting anything. Anybody who reads this forum knows that what you said simply isn't true. Does that make you a liar or just mere ignorant?

If you want to qualify it that way, have at it. To me they are just two very young, and impressionable, women who believed they did the right thing. It's lucky for those girls that the case never went to trial because I am sure they would have been destroyed on the stand.

He picked it out it made the final two. Now tell us that the photograph of Oswald was taken at the exact same angle as Scoggins saw him, and under the exact same lighting conditions present near Scoggins. And tell us that you are not suggesting, hinting or otherwise calling him an outright liar.

Funny.... Just how long does it take a normal fit person to jump over a hedge and run down a street, his back turned to a witness? That's how long Scoggins saw the man, as he was ducked behind his taxi for most of the time. What I am saying os what I have always said; eye-witness accounts are the least reliable evidence and a bogus line up can persuade well willing but intimidated witnesses to turn into police pleasing facilitators.

If there was any part of the Kennedy case I wish could be done in a mock-trial version, it is a defense lawyer questioning the actual Tippit witnesses (those who identified Oswald) on re-direct. The outcome, I believe, would be utter devastation for the entire case!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2021, 10:43:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2021, 10:45:17 PM »
I got a fine virtual tour by Bill (boots-on-the-ground) Brown while others can only kneel.

So all you know about this case comes from propagandist Bill Brown's videos? Got it!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2021, 12:09:25 AM »
If you want to qualify it that way, have at it. To me they are just two very young, and impressionable, women who believed they did the right thing. It's lucky for those girls that the case never went to trial because I am sure they would have been destroyed on the stand.

Virginia couldn't even tell the truth about how old she was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2021, 12:09:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2021, 12:19:30 AM »
Virginia couldn't even tell the truth about how old she was.

Sorry Johnny boy, but Virginia along with a stack of others positively identified Oswald, and all the character assassination in the World will never change the facts.

JohnM