Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy  (Read 22901 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2021, 01:25:26 PM »
Advertisement
and in fact when I contacted to you to set up a meeting, during my trip to Australia, a couple of years ago, you ran as fast as you could, Mr. "John Mytton".

The following exchange shows exactly how honest Weidmann is.

First of all Craig Lamson made the following observation which was collated from Weidmann's very own posts.

LAMSON: Wow, what a tangled mess. You own the company but need to ALLOW yourself time off and will take it even if you lose a client, but you don't really do much work because its the employees doing it all, but you like being at work, even though you don't do anything and are not needed and are just taking up space, but you don't have a real life so you just clutter up the office doing nothing. wow

And the lying Weidmann when confronted with the absurdity of his own claims, tried his best to slime his way out of it, but luckily a member named Mark Connors was there to stop yet another Weidmann false accusation! Hahahahaha!

So Weidmann, you've been exposed as a lying douchebag, and your accusation that I ran when you came to Australia, when I would find nothing better to meet your little lying Ass, is just another Weidmann lie. PATHETIC!

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 01:27:59 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2021, 01:25:26 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »
The following exchange shows exactly how honest Weidmann is.

First of all Craig Lamson made the following observation which was collated from Weidmann's very own posts.

LAMSON: Wow, what a tangled mess. You own the company but need to ALLOW yourself time off and will take it even if you lose a client, but you don't really do much work because its the employees doing it all, but you like being at work, even though you don't do anything and are not needed and are just taking up space, but you don't have a real life so you just clutter up the office doing nothing. wow

And the lying Weidmann when confronted with the absurdity of his own claims, tried his best to slime his way out of it, but luckily a member named Mark Connors was there to stop yet another Weidmann false accusation! Hahahahaha!

So Weidmann, you've been exposed as a lying douchebag, and your accusation that I ran when you came to Australia, when I would find nothing better to meet your little lying Ass, is just another Weidmann lie. PATHETIC!

JohnM

Did I hit a nerve? What does any of this have to do with my trip to Australia? The answer is nothing, of course. You are just throwing anything you can out there hoping some of it will stick. A massive sign of desperation and weakness.

But as you brought it up, Lamson purposely misrepresented what I said in a pathetic attempt to ridicule me. Replying to it would require the disclosure of personal information which is none of his or your business. That he and you couldn't figure out what I was telling you is and was never my problem. The only one still obsessed with this bogus out of context crap from 2013is you. Says it all, really..... How sick is that? 

And that "Mark Connors", wasn't/isn't that you? If memory serves, he never joined in any kind of discussion and only popped up once in a while to post an attack on non-LN member only to disappear as quickly as he appeared. Food for thought.....

As far as my trip to Australia goes, there are contemporary posts about it on the forum, that tell the story. Anybody who wants to, can look them up.

Now why don't you disappear for a while again, so we can see which LN suddenly pops up out of the blue only to disappear again when you return?

Btw, I won't be replying to your BS any further. There is no need for me to waste any more time talking to a loser like you, who has nothing of any value or significance to say.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 11:11:10 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2021, 12:34:39 AM »
Did I hit a nerve? What does any of this have to do with my trip to Australia? The answer is nothing, of course. You are just throwing anything you can out there hoping some of it will stick. A massive sign of desperation and weakness.

But as you brought it up, Lamson purposely misrepresented what I said in a pathetic attempt to ridicule me. Replying to it would require the disclosure of personal information which is none of his or your business. That he and you couldn't figure out what I was telling you is and was never my problem. The only one still obsessed with this bogus out of context crap from 2013is you. Says it all, really..... How sick is that?

And that "Mark Connors", wasn't/isn't that you? If memory serves, he never joined in any kind of discussion and only popped up once in a while to post an attack on non-LN member only to disappear as quickly as he appeared. Food for thought.....

As far as my trip to Australia goes, there are contemporary posts about it on the forum, that tell the story. Anybody who wants to, can look them up.

Now why don't you disappear for a while again, so we can see which LN suddenly pops up out of the blue only to disappear again when you return?

Btw, I won't be replying to your BS any further. There is no need for me to waste any more time talking to a loser like you, who has nothing of any value or significance to say.

Did I hit a nerve?

And there we have it in your very first sentence as you perfectly sum up the reason you're here, the JFK assassination is a distant second next to your main unwarranted joy of assaulting your innocent fellow members, you clearly lead a very sad, lie filled life.

What does any of this have to do with my trip to Australia?

You're the one who introduced "Australia" into the conversation" not me, in yet another misguided and irrelevant attempt to "hit a nerve", you really need help.

The answer is nothing, of course. You are just throwing anything you can out there hoping some of it will stick.

It stuck all right. *giggle*

But as you brought it up, Lamson purposely misrepresented what I said in a pathetic attempt to ridicule me.

Lamson only posted what you said.

Replying to it would require the disclosure of personal information which is none of his or your business.

Which is a total contradiction to you flouting your outside activities in the first place, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

That he and you couldn't figure out what I was telling you is and was never my problem.

What it tells us is your have an eager imagination.

The only one still obsessed with this bogus out of context crap from 2013is you.

The JFK assassination occurred in 1963 and we are still discussing it, why should you be any different?

Says it all, really.....

Well actually "Martin", as I've just explained, it says nothing of the kind.....

How sick is that?

How sick is what?

Yep, I'm every LNer that has ever posted on this site. Muhahaha!

Yeah, you're good at telling stories but that has very little to do with telling the truth.

I'm not going anywhere, but your continued paranoid delusions I do find amusing.

Btw, I won't be replying to your BS any further.

Is that a promise,... this time?

There is no need for me to waste any more time talking to a loser like you, who has nothing of any value or significance to say.

How ironic, half a day later and you are still wasting time adding as much vile and venom to your original post as your feeble little mind can conceive. Hilarious. You truly are the gift that keeps on giving, too bad you won't be replying to me anymore because I will sure miss pointing out your inability to construct an intelligent response.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2021, 12:34:39 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2021, 09:32:07 PM »
It's "who's 'we'" not "who's 'us.'"

"we" don't give a damn.

Jabs aside, "we" are all the people who've noted over the years that your "I'm jes' an honest sceptic" act is belied by it's one-sided nature.

"all the people".  LOL.  You've only been posting here for 3 years.  You have no clue.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2021, 06:23:18 AM »
"we" don't give a damn.
Were this really true, you wouldn't have bothered to reply, much less edit out choice bits from the post you responded to.

"all the people".  LOL.  You've only been posting here for 3 years.  You have no clue.
A large number of people read this forum without ever creating an account and having at it. I was one of the guest readers long before I started posting. Apparently you never considered that. And --like I said-- I'm not the only one to notice the pattern of your behavior
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:04:38 AM by Mitch Todd »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2021, 06:23:18 AM »