Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy  (Read 23326 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: DPD Tapes and a 6 Minute Discrepancy
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2021, 12:26:52 AM »
Advertisement
Sorry Johnny boy, but Virginia along with a stack of others positively identified Oswald, and all the character assassination in the World will never change the facts.

JohnM

You calling any of this "facts" tells us all we need to know about you.

Your inability to communicate beyond telegram style exposes the lack of detailed knowledge to have a normal discussion.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 12:34:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2021, 12:26:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2021, 12:55:10 AM »
Your inability to communicate beyond telegram style exposes the lack of detailed knowledge to have a normal discussion.

Just do what I do and ignore those who lack the "detailed knowledge to have a normal discussion" and it makes interaction here a lot easier but that's not your game is it!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2021, 01:06:22 AM »
Just do what I do and ignore those who lack the "detailed knowledge to have a normal discussion" and it makes interaction here a lot easier but that's not your game is it!

JohnM

No it isn't. I am only interested in what really happened. That makes us as different as we can be.

Or, in your telegram style, NO!

You wouldn't last five minutes if you ever tried to attack the time line I have posted. Which is why you prefer to resort to hit and run regurgitations of a narrative that's already exposed as false.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:09:30 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2021, 01:06:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2021, 01:16:54 AM »
Channel 1 at 12:36 briefly broadcast on both channels and Channel 2 made time calls before and after of 12:35 and 12:37 respectively, showing a very close correlation of within a minute between the two channels.

And the real world connection is the 12:30 time of the assassination is corroborated by the 12:30 Dallas Police time call.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2021, 01:21:18 AM »
Channel 1 at 12:36 briefly broadcast on both channels and Channel 2 made time calls before and after of 12:35 and 12:37 respectively, showing a very close correlation of within a minute between the two channels.

And the real world connection is the 12:30 time of the assassination is corroborated by the 12:30 Dallas Police time call.

JohnM

There is no way to connect "police time" with "real time." - J.C. Bowles (supervisor of the DPD dispatchers)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2021, 01:21:18 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2021, 01:25:42 AM »
I am only interested in what really happened.

Nice, after your thousands of posts and countless hours spent glued to your screen surely by now you must have some sort of clue and can tell us what happened, well?
Or are you going to spend the rest of your, oh so interesting life telling us what didn't happen? Ho-hum!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2021, 01:42:01 AM »
Nice, after your thousands of posts and countless hours spent glued to your screen surely by now you must have some sort of clue and can tell us what happened, well?
Or are you going to spend the rest of your, oh so interesting life telling us what didn't happen? Ho-hum!

JohnM

No, I'm just going to spend my time watching you making a fool of yourself time after time with your gifs, videos and telegram style posts.

after your thousands of posts

I will never get anywhere close to the number of posts you have created on this forum and elsewhere.

But if this comment is the best you can do, instead of actually have a debate, there isn't much point in discussing anything with you, really... is there now?

I know, and have known for a long time, that you are jealous about my life, but there is nothing much I can do about that. If you had a better education you might have had a similar life style, rather than living a routine suburban life. But it's what it is...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2021, 01:42:01 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2021, 02:02:28 AM »
There is no way to connect "police time" with "real time." - J.C. Bowles (supervisor of the DPD dispatchers)

"Therefore, it was not uncommon for the time stamped on calls to be a minute or two ahead or behind the "official" time shown on the master clock. Accordingly, at "exactly" 10:10, various clocks could be stamping from 10:08 to 10:12, for example." J.C. Bowles (supervisor of the DPD dispatchers)

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 02:39:53 AM by John Mytton »