Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224234 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1768 on: September 20, 2021, 09:29:05 AM »
Advertisement

Why highly unlikely???.....    Don't you believe that they would have a patsy ready to be the scapegoat?

If by 'they' you mean the assassination conspirators rather than the post-hoc 'investigators', then the evidence is they made no effort to set Mr Oswald up as a gunman, let alone a lone nut gunman. That was the impossible job of the 'investigation'. Which is why the Warren Report is such a joke!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1768 on: September 20, 2021, 09:29:05 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1769 on: September 20, 2021, 06:26:10 PM »
If by 'they' you mean the assassination conspirators rather than the post-hoc 'investigators', then the evidence is they made no effort to set Mr Oswald up as a gunman, let alone a lone nut gunman. That was the impossible job of the 'investigation'. Which is why the Warren Report is such a joke!

If by 'they' you mean the assassination conspirators rather than the post-hoc 'investigators',

"Conspirators" ----- "Investigators"    Is there a difference?      Some men wore both hats.....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1770 on: September 20, 2021, 10:41:30 PM »
If by 'they' you mean the assassination conspirators rather than the post-hoc 'investigators',

"Conspirators" ----- "Investigators"    Is there a difference?      Some men wore both hats.....

As usual, Mr Cakebread, you start with a conclusion and take it merrily from there

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1770 on: September 20, 2021, 10:41:30 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #1771 on: September 22, 2021, 02:40:37 AM »

Other than Fritz, I can't really see anyone else who fits the bill.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1772 on: September 22, 2021, 03:18:03 AM »
Other than Fritz, I can't really see anyone else who fits the bill.

Well one in a key position is enough ....But have you ever checked out Gerald Hill?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1772 on: September 22, 2021, 03:18:03 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #1773 on: September 22, 2021, 03:36:20 AM »
Well one in a key position is enough ....But have you ever checked out Gerald Hill?

My definition of "conspirator" is someone who knew what was going to happen that day,
Hill doesn't fit the bill for that.
But you are quite correct, one in a key position is enough.

Offline Donald Roberdeau

• Men of Courage: President Kennedy-elimination
« Reply #1774 on: September 22, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »
I think someone needs to be getting in touch with Mr Roberdeau.

.... Good Day Dan.... Perhaps someone was mis-identifying that the "Thornton" road sign on an 11-22-63 map was the "Stemmons" road sign. The closest edge of the "Thornton" sign, to the westernmost side of the TSBD front door entrance steps, was a bit over 126 feet, = 42 yards. (Elm Street was nearly exactly 40' wide)

Best Regards in Research, Don

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1774 on: September 22, 2021, 10:40:39 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #1775 on: September 22, 2021, 06:21:03 PM »
.... Good Day Dan.... Perhaps someone was mis-identifying that the "Thornton" road sign on an 11-22-63 map was the "Stemmons" road sign. The closest edge of the "Thornton" sign, to the westernmost side of the TSBD front door entrance steps, was a bit over 126 feet, = 42 yards. (Elm Street was nearly exactly 40' wide)

Best Regards in Research, Don

Hi Don,

This was from quite a while ago.
As I remember I had a couple of schematic drawings of Dealey Plaza that agreed with each other in the scale they were using but disagreed with your map.
If I remember correctly it turned out these schematic drawings were wrong and your map was right.

Is there a latest update for your map and, out of interest, do you agree with the identification of the four ladies standing together wearing head scarves as Calvery, Hicks, Reed and Westbrook?