Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 220282 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1752 on: September 19, 2021, 02:03:28 AM »
Advertisement
No, according to those 'investigators' present at his interrogations Mr Oswald simply lied about this on the Friday and then 'admitted' to it the following day.

Not at all hard to believe the 'investigators' simply lied about what he said---------------especially when we KNOW they buried his claim that he visited the second-floor lunchroom BEFORE the P. Parade and after that "went outside to watch P. Parade"

Mr Oswald simply lied about this on the Friday

Please present the evidence about the discussion of Lee's mode of transportation that occurred on Friday.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1752 on: September 19, 2021, 02:03:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1753 on: September 19, 2021, 02:07:38 AM »
Mr Oswald simply lied about this on the Friday

::)

Here's the full sentence I wrote, Mr Cakebread:

"No, according to those 'investigators' present at his interrogations Mr Oswald simply lied about this on the Friday and then 'admitted' to it the following day."

Please present the evidence about the discussion of Lee's mode of transportation that occurred on Friday.

Read ALL the interrogation reports and stop cherry-picking the bits you like!  Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1754 on: September 19, 2021, 03:12:00 AM »
I never said he did. Re-read what I wrote!

Nonsense, Mr Cakebread! Mr Oswald is quoted as having stated in the very first interrogation that he went HOME by bus (where he changed some clothing) before going to a movie.

The suggestion being put forward in this thread is as follows:

Whatever Mr Oswald really did tell them, they kept evolving the story they put in his mouth so as to fit the story they were writing and modifying. If that lent the impression of a suspect who kept changing his story, all the better. Mr Oswald in fact made a simple claim and stuck to it across all of his interrogations. That simple claim being known to be veracious AND disastrous for the Tippit timeline, it was suppressed.

Nonsense, Mr Cakebread! Mr Oswald is quoted as having stated in the very first interrogation that he went HOME by bus (where he changed some clothing) before going to a movie.

No, I don't believe Lee said anything about his mode of transport during any interrogation on Friday.    I've looked fpr any such staatement by Lee Oswald, and I can't find any mention of his mode of transport....  I've got to tell you Mr Ford....It pisses me off to be sent looking for information that doesn't exist.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1754 on: September 19, 2021, 03:12:00 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1755 on: September 19, 2021, 03:19:39 AM »
I believe this may well be the man
-----------seen by Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig getting into the Rambler
-----------seen by several witnesses (incl. Mr Amos Euins) at the sixth floor SE window
-----------caught by Officer Baker walking away from the rear stairway on the "third or fourth floor"
-----------seen by Tippit witnesses

Cf?

I

I concur.... He certainly matches the description that Baker gave for the man that he encountered on one of the upper floors of the TSBD.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1756 on: September 19, 2021, 10:30:15 AM »

No, I don't believe Lee said anything about his mode of transport during any interrogation on Friday.    I've looked fpr any such staatement by Lee Oswald, and I can't find any mention of his mode of transport....  I've got to tell you Mr Ford....It pisses me off to be sent looking for information that doesn't exist.

Good grief!

"Oswald stated he then went home by bus and changed his clothes and went to a movie" (Bookhout/Hosty report on first interrogation 11/22/63)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1756 on: September 19, 2021, 10:30:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1757 on: September 19, 2021, 11:51:18 AM »
Good grief!

"Oswald stated he then went home by bus and changed his clothes and went to a movie" (Bookhout/Hosty report on first interrogation 11/22/63)

I thought that nobody behind closed doors told the truth but based on numerical order, you seem to pick and choose what you want to believe? How odd!

JohnM

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1758 on: September 19, 2021, 02:57:27 PM »
Good grief!

No record other than hearsay (various reports) that Oswald said anything about what he did.

That's the problem with the DPD. No official record. How convenient.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1758 on: September 19, 2021, 02:57:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1759 on: September 19, 2021, 03:59:09 PM »
Good grief!

Whatever Mr Oswald really did tell them, they kept evolving the story they put in his mouth so as to fit the story they were writing and modifying. If that lent the impression of a suspect who kept changing his story, all the better. Mr Oswald in fact made a simple claim and stuck to it across all of his interrogations. That simple claim being known to be veracious AND disastrous for the Tippit timeline, it was suppressed.

Le did NOT "keep changing his story".... In fact he simply said that he went home by bus...That wasn't totally accurate but I don't believe that it was intended to be a blatant lie.... Lee simply didn't see the point in describing the details of how he traveled to Oakcliff.   

And to be totally honest ...he MAY not have wanted to reveal that he was in a hurry to get to the theater, because he wasn't going to the theater to simply watch an old war movie.   He was going there to meet his handler and start his sojourn to Cuba.

If he had told Fritz that he had hired a Taxi to take him to his room, naturally Fritz would have asked him why he was in such a hurry  ......and why did he leave the area at the TSBD when there was so much mesmerizing activity happening there.

But back to the basic  ..... Lee DID NOT "keep changing his story"    When Fritz asked him if he had ridden in a taxi, he readily admitted that he had in fact taken a taxi to the rooming house.