Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 51025 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #424 on: September 25, 2021, 07:48:44 PM »
Advertisement
At What time was BWF arrested?

According to the official reports, ~6-6.30 pm

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #424 on: September 25, 2021, 07:48:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #425 on: September 25, 2021, 08:05:43 PM »
According to the official reports, ~6-6.30 pm

Do you believe that BWF was at the hospital from about 1:45 until about 6:00 pm?    Around 5 hours?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #426 on: September 25, 2021, 08:08:01 PM »
Do you believe that BWF was at the hospital from about 1:45 until about 6:00 pm?    Around 5 hours?

No!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: September 25, 2021, 08:08:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #427 on: September 25, 2021, 08:29:31 PM »
No!

Nor do I..... But could you venture a guess where he might have been?    Has he ever given a clue.....

I vaguely recall that he said that he went home ( to his sister's house) after he left the TSBD.   And this would make sense because he was after all somewhat involved in  the world shaking event.   So he would have wanted to talk to his mother and sister about what had happened right before his eyes

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #428 on: September 26, 2021, 02:24:10 AM »
He was arrested at the hospital. Read the reports, Mr Smith!

The reports?  LOL.  Did he go home after being questioned or was he thrown into jail?  These rabbit holes are hilarious.  Was there a roll call - cue sinister music.  Was Frazier arrested - cue sinister music.  All the while Oswald's rifle is laying on the floor from which the shots were fired.  But we must obsess over pedantic details like this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: September 26, 2021, 02:24:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #429 on: September 26, 2021, 03:26:55 AM »
The reports?  LOL.  Did he go home after being questioned or was he thrown into jail?  These rabbit holes are hilarious.  Was there a roll call - cue sinister music.  Was Frazier arrested - cue sinister music.  All the while Oswald's rifle is laying on the floor from which the shots were fired.  But we must obsess over pedantic details like this.

All the while Oswald's rifle is laying on the floor from which the shots were fired. 

There a couple of gross inaccuracies in this statement....

Oswald's rifle..... He denied that he owned a rifle.....  And it's never been proven that he did in fact OWN the rifle.

"The floor from which the shots were fired".....   This is a gross lie....   here were no shots fired from the sixth floor....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2021, 03:42:14 AM »
All the while Oswald's rifle is laying on the floor from which the shots were fired. 

There a couple of gross inaccuracies in this statement....

Oswald's rifle..... He denied that he owned a rifle.....  And it's never been proven that he did in fact OWN the rifle.

"The floor from which the shots were fired".....   This is a gross lie....   here were no shots fired from the sixth floor....

Mr. NORMAN. I believe it was his right arm, and I can't remember what the exact time was but I know I heard a shot, and then after I heard the shot, well, it seems as though the President, you know, slumped or something, and then another shot and I believe Jarman or someone told me, he said, "I believe someone is shooting at the President," and I think I made a statement "It is someone shooting at the President, and I believe it came from up above us."
Well, I couldn't see at all during the time but I know I heard a third shot fired, and I could also hear something sounded like the shell hulls hitting the floor and the ejecting of the rifle, it sounded as though it was to me.
Mr. BALL. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. NORMAN. Three.
Mr. BALL. Do you remember whether or not you said anything to the men then as to whether or not you heard anything from above you?
Mr. NORMAN. Only I think I remember saying that I thought I could hear the shell hulls and the ejection of the rifle. I didn't tell I think I hear anybody moving, you know.
Mr. BALL. But you thought, do you remember you told the men then that you thought you heard the ejection of the rifle?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And shells on the floor?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2021, 03:42:14 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #431 on: September 26, 2021, 05:16:36 PM »
So! When exactly did Mr Frazier leave the Depository and Dealey Plaza?

From Mr Bonnie Ray Williams' 11/23 FBI interview report: