Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?  (Read 42229 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Shells, rifle, SN... Who?
« Reply #424 on: April 18, 2020, 04:37:53 PM »
Advertisement
Do you doubt that Day picked up the rifle by the strap?

Answer the question about the affidavits first.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: April 18, 2020, 04:37:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #425 on: April 18, 2020, 05:25:43 PM »
Answer the question about the affidavits first.

What is the bottom line?..... What are you trying to prove?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #426 on: April 18, 2020, 06:03:08 PM »
What is the bottom line?..... What are you trying to prove?

You're that far gone you can't even answer a question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: April 18, 2020, 06:03:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #427 on: April 18, 2020, 06:15:00 PM »
You're that far gone you can't even answer a question?

Yes, I guess I am....  So why don't you answer the question?...What's your excuse.?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #428 on: April 18, 2020, 08:31:41 PM »
Still waiting for testimony revealing who read 'Mauser' on the rifle

Roger Craig claimed that he saw that "Stamped right there on the barrel "7.65 Mauser,  when Capt Fritz was examining the carcano. Craig said that he wasn't more than six or eight inches from the rifle, and he saw stamped right there on the barrel ---"7.65 Mauser".
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 10:23:48 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: April 18, 2020, 08:31:41 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #429 on: April 19, 2020, 03:38:26 AM »
OK one more time...

Mr. BOONE - Captain Fritz picked it up by the strap, and it was removed from the place where it was.

Mr. BELIN. What else did you do in connection with the rifle at that particular time?
    Mr. DAY.    I picked the gun up by the wooden stock.
   Mr. BALL - Did you see Captain Fritz remove anything from the gun?
    Mr. WEITZMAN - No, sir; I did not.

Mr. FRITZ.   I told them same thing, not to move it, not to touch it until we could get pictures, and as soon as Lieutenant Day                       could get over there he made pictures of that.
     If Lt Day had his camera and this camera was a press camera [a Speed Graphic like seen at 2:50 in the clip?] He would have to set it down to pick up the rifle. The guy with the press camera had a hat and coat.
      Walt points out that it is Lt Carl Day at 2:55...handling the rifle. Did he remove his hat and coat?
      Also it is possible [and it looks like] that scene was re-created for the movie camera and for the sake of a television report.
      Just see the way the guys are gathered around. Apparently, the mentioned live round had already been ejected. The man with              the rifle practically stuck it in his own face.
      Seymour Weitzman apparently fell asleep when Fritz did that ejecting because he didn't seem to see Fritz remove anything from the rifle.
       At 3:40...I think that was for show also just because I think it was.
       Sir... dust the rifle again so we can get it on film.
       The entire 6th floor was filled with dust and no fingerprints were produced....except--- 
       The mention of the chicken bone and soda bottle [5:00] being found at the window was broadcast around the world.
       To this very day...Oswald is believed to have been eating this lunch while waiting for the motorcade.
       They dusted the bottle and the chicken bone? And...I never heard?
        According to one account of the many accounts...because Oswald's prints weren't found on them--the soda bottle and    chicken bone were thrown away. The locations of this evidence were various.....
        https://books.google.com/books?id=9XEhAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT90&lpg=PT90&dq=chicken+bone+and+soda+bottle+6th+floor+jfk&source=bl&ots=yJpjrRu-fI&sig=ACfU3U1ppZkNTMac9p1XqSs6mJS1_lARTQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0-Pebt_PoAhVCXawKHa6MC1YQ6AEwAXoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #430 on: April 19, 2020, 03:53:36 AM »
Roger Craig claimed that he saw that "Stamped right there on the barrel "7.65 Mauser,  when Capt Fritz was examining the carcano. Craig said that he wasn't more than six or eight inches from the rifle, and he saw stamped right there on the barrel ---"7.65 Mauser".

Craig was not referring to when Alyea was filming Fritz examining the carcano. Why do you keep claiming he was?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: April 19, 2020, 03:53:36 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #431 on: April 19, 2020, 03:55:28 AM »
             If Lt Day had his camera and this camera was a press camera [a Speed Graphic like seen at 2:50 in the clip?] He would have to set it down to pick up the rifle. The guy with the press camera had a hat and coat.
      Walt points out that it is Lt Carl Day at 2:55...handling the rifle. Did he remove his hat and coat?
      Also it is possible [and it looks like] that scene was re-created for the movie camera and for the sake of a television report.
      Just see the way the guys are gathered around. Apparently, the mentioned live round had already been ejected. The man with              the rifle practically stuck it in his own face.
      Seymour Weitzman apparently fell asleep when Fritz did that ejecting because he didn't seem to see Fritz remove anything from the rifle.
       At 3:40...I think that was for show also just because I think it was.
       Sir... dust the rifle again so we can get it on film.
       The entire 6th floor was filled with dust and no fingerprints were produced....except--- 
       The mention of the chicken bone and soda bottle [5:00] being found at the window was broadcast around the world.
       To this very day...Oswald is believed to have been eating this lunch while waiting for the motorcade.
       They dusted the bottle and the chicken bone? And...I never heard?
        According to one account of the many accounts...because Oswald's prints weren't found on them--the soda bottle and    chicken bone were thrown away. The locations of this evidence were various.....
        https://books.google.com/books?id=9XEhAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT90&lpg=PT90&dq=chicken+bone+and+soda+bottle+6th+floor+jfk&source=bl&ots=yJpjrRu-fI&sig=ACfU3U1ppZkNTMac9p1XqSs6mJS1_lARTQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0-Pebt_PoAhVCXawKHa6MC1YQ6AEwAXoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=

Ding ding ding, I believe we have a bingo!