Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back to the movies with Julia Postal  (Read 28370 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Back to the movies with Julia Postal
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2019, 02:32:19 AM »
Advertisement
You are swinging and missing. I wasn't there and neither were you.How can someone be 'holding' their gun if they don't 'draw' it first? You are flustered. Hence you start posting pictures that prove nothing.
You start asking questions instead of answering them. Typical chronic Mytton-itus. Dreadful.
BTW McDonald seemed like a Dilbert Fudd. He blew his assignment. So they had to give their friend Jack a call.

You people can't seem to make up your minds, why didn't "Dilbert Fudd" and his Keystone Kops kill Oswald when they had the perfect opportunity?
But two days later after Oswald had access to the media, they suddenly decide Oswald must die?
And how did Postal and Brewer become involved and why, another question that will never receive an answer, it seems that everyone but Oswald was involved up to their eyeballs.
Threads like this which make pointless unprovable accusations shows just how stagnated and worthless the conspiracy movement has become.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 02:41:53 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2019, 02:32:19 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2019, 02:35:38 AM »
What’s reeks is McDonald inventing a punch in order to desperately excuse his police brutality.

John,

There must have been police brutality because that's what a self-described Marxist, Lee Harvey Oswald, yelled out, right?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:21:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2019, 03:00:48 AM »
Threads like this which make pointless unprovable accusations shows just how stagnated and worthless......
Indeed...I noticed the stagnation of the thread begin when you started posting  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2019, 03:00:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2019, 03:19:54 AM »
Indeed...I noticed the stagnation of the thread begin when you started posting  :D

I noticed you edited out the stuff that you couldn't deal with, typical.

But let's go there again, you seem to be claiming that this was all pre-meditated by the Police yet they let Oswald live and for some reason known only to yourselves Postal and Brewer became involved, how and why?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:21:41 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2019, 04:20:58 AM »
I noticed you edited out the stuff that you couldn't deal with, typical.
What 'stuff'? Your maniacal nonsense?

Postal and Brewer became involved, how and why?
How should I know? I just read their garbage that you might call 'testimony' and didn't believe it for the points I noted.
Go back and read it...start at the first post. Think about it.. :'(...no don't do that now--try. Brewer stated that he heard that the cop got shot over the radio. I don't believe it because the Oak Cliff shooting was not reported on the radio until after the police had arrested Oswald. Supposedly anyway he thinks this guy that he saw was involved. He goes in after him. Seriously? Someone that has a pistol and had gunned down a cop [supposedly] and what is Brewer going to do? Go find him and kick his ass?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2019, 04:20:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2019, 04:47:53 AM »
What 'stuff'? Your maniacal nonsense?
  How should I know? I just read their garbage that you might call 'testimony' and didn't believe it for the points I noted.
Go back and read it...start at the first post. Think about it.. :'(...no don't do that now--try. Brewer stated that he heard that the cop got shot over the radio. I don't believe it because the Oak Cliff shooting was not reported on the radio until after the police had arrested Oswald. Supposedly anyway he thinks this guy that he saw was involved. He goes in after him. Seriously? Someone that has a pistol and had gunned down a cop [supposedly] and what is Brewer going to do? Go find him and kick his ass?

How should I know?

Don't they need some sort of motivation but why worry about that because it's just fun to kick a Hero! Sicko.

I just read their garbage that you might call 'testimony' and didn't believe it for the points I noted.

I read ALL the testimony and found them to be as honest as they could be, you want to crucify these overwhelmed people because of some flaw that you think you see? You want a conspiracy so bad that you're seeing ghosts, step back and figure out where all your evidence goes, k?

Go back and read it...start at the first post.

No, I went back further and read the original testimony and as I said they sound like they were simply a little overwhelmed, and understandably, the President was shot, a cop was shot near by, the killer was there, there was a load of Police, a huge crowd outside etc etc, a lot to digest.

Think about it.. :'(...no don't do that now--try.

I don't need your pissweak Caprio level analysis.

Brewer stated that he heard that the cop got shot over the radio. I don't believe it because the Oak Cliff shooting was not reported on the radio until after the police had arrested Oswald.

Again we don't know because we don't know what radio station that Brewer was listening to but speculate away. Also consider that Kennedy's shooting was all over the radio and Brewer saw someone who was definitely suspicious and when added to Postals observations, they rang the cops and the cops knowing that Tippit was shot nearby decided to investigate because that's what they do. And as for Brewer he also had a lot to comprehend and if his timeline about Tippit on the radio was in fact a little out, then give the guy a break, he was trying to remember hundreds of little details

Supposedly anyway he thinks this guy that he saw was involved.

This is pretty much how Brewer describes Oswald's highly incriminating actions, what would have you done? Be a Hero or be a Zero?

Seriously? Someone that has a pistol and had gunned down a cop [supposedly] and what is Brewer going to do? Go find him and kick his ass?

People ran up the grassy knoll to supposedly kick ass, didn't they?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:51:14 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2019, 05:34:08 AM »

People ran up the grassy knoll to supposedly kick ass, didn't they?
So you do acknowledge there were assailants behind the Grassy Knoll...He sees the light friends! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2019, 05:34:08 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2019, 01:38:56 PM »
"An assault can be committed without a battery and battery can occur without an assault preceding it. For example, swinging at someone and missing is an assault but not a battery"
http://www.duhaime.org/LegalResources/tortpersonalinjury/lawarticle-194/intentional-torts.aspx

Thanks for the helpful reference to Canadian law. But in the Texas Penal Code, there is no “battery”. It’s all assault.