Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136810 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #728 on: December 01, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »
Advertisement
PrayerDude was taking pictures with a camera.  The rest is just parlour games.  But Oswald was busy upstairs killing the president.  So who cares who was standing next to who, or when they were, or what the sun plane was?  Do you realize how rediculous this all is?  I mean, really.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #728 on: December 01, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #729 on: December 01, 2019, 05:00:27 PM »
PrayerDude was taking pictures with a camera.  The rest is just parlour games.  But Oswald was busy upstairs killing the president.  So who cares who was standing next to who, or when they were, or what the sun plane was?  Do you realize how rediculous this all is?  I mean, really.....

History mandates Knowing who was where when. This Knowledge also helps to validate the credibility of assassination witness Testimony. This same credibility issue can also then be applied to Assassination Images along with assigned Time Lines. If a narrative is True, this Scrutiny will do it No Harm. If a narrative is False or has False information supporting it, it will Fall like a house of cards.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:01:36 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #730 on: December 01, 2019, 05:09:43 PM »
You're not grasping the basic principle, the entire railing was drawn in as a solid object and is exactly where it should be in real life and it's relationship as compared to Lovelady is the point of this debate.
So I ask again for the hundredth time what relevance does the lady in black have and if by necessity, I drew part of the railing over her to establish the location of the railing, how does that affect where Lovelady was?
Do you understand how stupid you look with this constant irrelevant question?

JohnM

:D :D :D

Friends, the reason Mr Mytton doesn't want to tell us which side of the center railing he believes the lady in black is standing on------------

-------------is that that physical barrier limits Mr Mytton's ability to move the lady (and, with her, Mr Lovelady) as far west as he wants.

"I, Mr John Mytton, believe the lady here is standing on the _____________________ side of the center railing."

He either commits to the wrong answer (west) and has that claim torn apart, or he commits to the correct answer (east) and has his GIF torn apart. Poor checkmated Mr Mytton!  :D

What say you we watch the scam artist duck the question yet again?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:48:52 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #730 on: December 01, 2019, 05:09:43 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #731 on: December 01, 2019, 05:33:52 PM »
I am fully aware of where Lovelady is in Altgens and if it had anything to do with Wiegman, I might actually care.
But like I said you can't rely on cartoons to simulate reality, OUCH!

Btw I truly am sorry for using you as my punching bag but with a mouth like yours, you deserve to be smacked around.

JohnM

The only thing you're smacking around is your reputation, Mr Mytton!

Here, friends, is the Altgens image Mr Mytton has chosen to work with in his latest drive-by GIF:

Notice how low-grade, blurred, pixelated and dark it is? Why, we haven't seen such crappy versions of Altgens used since the days when Mr Cinque was trying to make Mr Lovelady look like Mr Oswald!  :D

Now! Here's the reason why Mr Mytton used such a crappy version of Altgens. He didn't want you to notice this:

All because the Lone Nutter desperately wants to keep Mr Oswald off those steps by putting Mr Lovelady further west than he really is!  :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #732 on: December 01, 2019, 05:37:01 PM »
    John - Just for my own reference, is something posted on YouTube your source for quoting a 3:14 EST = 2:14 CST TV airing time of the Wiegman snippet above?

You're missing the point, Mr Storing. Mr Mytton is quoting a 1988 TV broadcast version 'from the NBC Archives'. His claim to have proven that the Wiegman film would need to have been altered by the time he states on 11/22/63 collapsed pages ago!

That's why he's gone back to square one and started talking about the magic shadow again!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #732 on: December 01, 2019, 05:37:01 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #733 on: December 01, 2019, 05:38:34 PM »

With an ongoing effort to place LeeHarveyOswald on the Top Step/Landing/Stairs during the 12:30pm CST filming, but with Image "blacked out", despite numerous eyewitnesses indicating otherwise, it now appears, at least to me, that "They", or at least some of "They", have given up on the non-provable LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerPersonImage Theory.

It's actually quite intimidating to be around an intellect of such magnitude as yours, MrLarryTrotter.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #734 on: December 01, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »
   Ford - To be fair here, You have a blurry image of what appears to be 2 heads. THAT is all the actual physical evidence you have. On the Hosty Notes it is noted that Oswald claimed to have Gone Outside to watch the "P. Parade". There is Nothing on the Hosty Notes pinpointing a location from which Oswald allegedly watched the "P. Parade". Nothing on the Hosty Notes places Oswald on the TSBD Landing or the TSBD Steps. On top of that, NO EYEWITNESS on 11/22/63 has Ever recounted seeing Oswald on the TSBD Landing or the TSBD Steps before, during, or after the assassination. I find the Jet Black Shadow worthy of discussion/investigation. The Oswald element of your position has absolutely No Evidentiary Foundation what-so-ever.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:02:57 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #734 on: December 01, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #735 on: December 01, 2019, 06:34:42 PM »

The only thing you're smacking around is your reputation, Mr Mytton!

Here, friends, is the Altgens image Mr Mytton has chosen to work with in his latest drive-by GIF:

-snip-

This is now Ford dishonestly presents the evidence, he blows up my version to emphasise the pixels and keeps his version tiny, so it can't a fair comparison. naughty naughty. But this typical of Ford's devious tactics.

Btw the same gap is seen in both, so whatever point you were trying to make, makes no sense. :'(

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:39:26 PM by John Mytton »