Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 100076 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Mr Chapman attacked Mr Navarro by mistake in an earlier post-------he thought he was a CTer! :D

I guess a man's gotta fill his daily quota somehow...

Show me where I attacked Oscar. I disagree with other LNers at times.. just as you CTers disagree with other CTers  at times.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:41:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

That document was not faked, planted, or altered in any way.  What is your purpose in posting it here. What point are you trying to make with it?

Hello Mr Nickerson!

Word to the wise: it helps to read a thread before jumping in uninformed!  Thumb1:

But what the hey:

According to this document, which we agree was not faked, planted or altered in any way, 2 curtain rods were submitted by Agent Howlett for fingerprinting by DPD on 15 March 1964.

2 curtain rods were taken from Ms Paine's garage during the WC's on-the-record visit on 23 March 1964.

15 March 1964 preceded 23 March 1964, yes?

So----------where had the 2 curtain rods which Agent Howlett submitted on 15 March come from?

Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

Lee admitted that he had a bag in the TSBD....  He said he had his lunch in it.....  So he must have had a bag in his hand when he entered the building that morning...

No, he (allegedly) said that he brought his lunch to work, not that he carried a bag inside the TSBD.

BUT ...It must not have been of a large or unusual size or Dougherty would have noticed it.

Agreed.  Dougherty didn't just say he didn't notice anything.  He said Oswald was empty-handed.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Show me where I attacked Oscar. I disagree with other LNers at times.. just as you CTers disagree with other CTers  at times.

Show me where you answered this!:

You still want to play?

Okay!  Thumb1:

Do you believe this document was faked, planted or altered in some way?

Offline John Iacoletti

Not necessarily!

But don't forget this:

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.
Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.

Yeah....and Shelley just forgot to mention that himself.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

[...Mr Navarro furiously googling 'Howlett curtain rods bugliosi mcadams'...]

LOL! Simple, really. The request was made on the 15th to the DPD. The specimen was returned to SSA Howlett on the 24th. Day did not take fingerprints of the curtain rods until the DPD had access to the Paine garage which could have occurred during the time the Paine's returned from testifying to the WC.

Offline John Iacoletti

That document was not faked, planted, or altered in any way.  What is your purpose in posting it here. What point are you trying to make with it?

To ask how curtain rods submitted into evidence on 3/15/64 and released on 3/24/64 were somehow still in the Paine garage on 3/23/64.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Not necessarily!

But don't forget this:

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.
Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.

Thumb1:

This is as bad as Fritz Lies.... "Well I don't remember who told me that (our patsy, the arch villain) Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald  had a room in a rooming house on Beckley.   One of my officers out in the Hall told me that, but I don't remember who it was"   In reality, Lee Oswald had told him that he was registered as OH Lee in the rooming house at 1026 N. Beckley.