Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 21858 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

This hypothetical  composite theory 
"Oswald framed by conspirator shooters" and "Oswald part of some plan to infiltrate Oswald into Cuba after the shooting by some other shooters"

As I understand Walts theory (and correct me if i have misunderstood)

1. An MC rifle WAS found on 6th floor.  near the rear staircase, between the 2 rows of boxes which were NOT in the configuration as seen in the still photo of the rifle, because its admitted that some boxes were moved to facilitate the photo taken of rifle as it lay on the floor. And this is based somewhat on Wietzmans statement of having been looking under a palette, when Boone then shined a light  into the gap between the boxes and saw the rifle. Weitzman, however , said the rifle was "well hidden" and "covered with boxes"  so there is some doubt that Weitzman actually SAW the rifle, from ground level,  with  Boone shining the light from above into a gap between 2 stacked walls of boxes , as the wall of boxes had not yet been "destacked" and some removed for the photo to be made.

2. The MC rifle was planted BEFORE the shooting occurs, and this MC rifle was NOT FIRED. ???

3. Whatever no. of shots were fired from the SE 6th floor window, are from some other rifle, those shells heard hitting the floor, are Harold Norman misinterpreting the noise of the rifle being used, or there were shells that fell, and picked up by the assassin, and Luke Mooney must have seen some other shells, or Luke Mooney is BS.

4. Lee was aware of some part of this plot, but was not aware that JFK was actually going to get shot, just that it was a LARP gathering to create the illusion that JFK was shot, and that Oswald was the assassin, to then have Oswald "escape" and that would convince Castro that Oswald was a real assassin/Marxist and would thus allow Oswald into Cuba as a "defector" and comrade for the cause.

I can only say, that no. 1 is about the only part I can agree with and in fact, may be probable. The other 3, are imo, very improbable, because why not just USE the MC rifle and thus make it even MORE convincing Oswald was the asssasin, if that was the plot.

So the MC rifle being fired, at least 2 shots, by some conspirator, whom had Oswald have possession of that rifle for some time previous, seems the easier way to set up Oswald, either as some  plot to inflltrate Oswald or outright  make Oswald the patsy.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:41:43 PM by Zeon Mason »

Online John Iacoletti

Are you really so naive that you think spies leave evidence like signed certified documents around to explain their actions?

No, I don't think that.  I also don't think that just because Walt makes up a story, that there is any truth to it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

No, I don't think that.  I also don't think that just because Walt makes up a story, that there is any truth to it.

I'm sure you won't believe me....and frankly I don't care....But I did not make up the scenario that I've posted many times....   I'm not smart enough to find the solution by sorting the information.    I had very good help in finding my way through the smoke screen.....

Online John Iacoletti

I'm sure you won't believe me....and frankly I don't care....But I did not make up the scenario that I've posted many times....   I'm not smart enough to find the solution by sorting the information.    I had very good help in finding my way through the smoke screen.....

So who was it who made up your scenario?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So who was it who made up your scenario?

It's not a made up scenario ..... The scenario was created by deductive reasoning....   But You can accept that or reject as as you wish...  I've Had it!......I've run out of patience....   Good luck to you.

Online John Iacoletti

LOL. There is literally no difference between “made up scenario” and your “deductive reasoning scenario”. There is no evidence that it is true.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Made up scenario: The fact that no curtain rods were ever found in the Depository after the assassination tells us that Mr Oswald had a rifle in the bag and told Mr Frazier it was curtain rods!

Deductive reasoning scenario: The fact that a pair of curtain rods were sent for testing for Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before a pair of curtain rods were removed from the Paine garage tells us that the conclusion that Mr Oswald brought a rifle and not curtain rods to work the morning of the assassination is radically unsafe!

Thumb1:

Offline Zeon Mason

Made up scenario: The fact that no curtain rods were ever found in the Depository after the assassination tells us that Mr Oswald had a rifle in the bag and told Mr Frazier it was curtain rods!

Deductive reasoning scenario: The fact that a pair of curtain rods were sent for testing for Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before a pair of curtain rods were removed from the Paine garage tells us that the conclusion that Mr Oswald brought a rifle and not curtain rods to work the morning of the assassination is radically unsafe!

Thumb1:

Alan, Walts scenario to some degree has deductive reasoning because of the fact that Oswald is recorded on a film made by someone, handing out "pro Castro" leaflets in New Orleans. This WREAKS of some sort of CIA or FBI operation  and or, at same time, set up Oswald as the patsy.

Then also, just "coincidentally" Oswald the guy that is the star of this film, just happenes to get ina fist fight with non other than Carlos Bringuier". Can you say the word "LARP"? Follpwed up very shortly afterwards by yet another film of Oswald, the star, explaining Marxism is different from Communism.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:59:12 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View