Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 93057 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Advertisement
I don't know if this has been discussed before but I just ran into this info from CD-296 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10697#relPageId=6&tab=page

It turns out that one C. P. Schneider,of 2707 West Fifth Street, had been told by a neighbor of the Paines, Mrs. Ed Roberts of 2519 West Fifth Street, "that Willie Randle...... had driven Oswald to work on the morning of November 22, and that Oswald was carrying a package large enough to have contained a rifle."  There can be two possible explanations for Mrs. Ed Roberts comment to Mr. Schneider. One is that Mrs. Roberts did actually see Oswald carrying the bag or that LMR told Mrs. Roberts that the bag was large enough to have contained a rifle. LMR and Mrs. Roberts were neighbors, LMR visited Mrs. Roberts and they were involved along with Ruth Paine in trying to find a job for Oswald. (See LMR WC testimony)

As can be readily noticed either Mr. Schneider misremembered the name of the driver or Mrs. Ed Roberts confused Willie Randle for BWF. In either instance neither Mrs. Ed Roberts or Mr. C. P. Schneider are included in the list of witnesses provided in Appendix V of the WR. To those of you who complain that the WC only called on witnesses that favored the "prosecution" here are two witnesses that were not called who could have provided additional evidence as to the bag carried by Oswald on the morning of 11/22.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Mr Jack Dougherty to the Warren Commission:

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.
Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.

???

Offline Walt Cakebread

I don't know if this has been discussed before but I just ran into this info from CD-296 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10697#relPageId=6&tab=page

It turns out that one C. P. Schneider,of 2707 West Fifth Street, had been told by a neighbor of the Paines, Mrs. Ed Roberts of 2519 West Fifth Street, "that Willie Randle...... had driven Oswald to work on the morning of November 22, and that Oswald was carrying a package large enough to have contained a rifle."  There can be two possible explanations for Mrs. Ed Roberts comment to Mr. Schneider. One is that Mrs. Roberts did actually see Oswald carrying the bag or that LMR told Mrs. Roberts that the bag was large enough to have contained a rifle. LMR and Mrs. Roberts were neighbors, LMR visited Mrs. Roberts and they were involved along with Ruth Paine in trying to find a job for Oswald. (See LMR WC testimony)

As can be readily noticed either Mr. Schneider misremembered the name of the driver or Mrs. Ed Roberts confused Willie Randle for BWF. In either instance neither Mrs. Ed Roberts or Mr. C. P. Schneider are included in the list of witnesses provided in Appendix V of the WR. To those of you who complain that the WC only called on witnesses that favored the "prosecution" here are two witnesses that were not called who could have provided additional evidence as to the bag carried by Oswald on the morning of 11/22.

What is this double hearsay of BS....    BS information that has no basis in fact.......

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 02:08:05 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

Mr Jack Dougherty to the Warren Commission:

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.
Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.

???

I really doubt that Shelley told that to Dougherty.

Offline Alan Ford

I really doubt that Shelley told that to Dougherty.

Why?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

What is this double hearsay of BS....    BS information that has no basis in fact.......

Both LMR and BWF saw Oswald carry a large bag that morning and the bag was found in the SN so there is a basis for fact.

Offline Oscar Navarro

Why?

Because Dougherty was not the most reliable of witnesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Because Dougherty was not the most reliable of witnesses.

Do you believe he just made this up? If so, why would he do so---especially just after giving to understand that he himself had not seen Mr Oswald carrying a package into the building first thing that morning?