Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78641 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2019, 06:20:01 AM »
Advertisement
Exploring another angle...Consider the testimony of Pamela Mumford---
Mr. BALL. What did he say? Can you tell me his language as close as you can?
Miss MUMFORD. No, I can't really put it into his words; not at that stage. He then proceeded to tell us about himself.
Mr. BALL What did he say?
Miss MUMFORD. I will have to refer to notes. Oh, yes; the first thing he told us was that he was from Fort Worth, in Texas. And he wanted to know where we had been, and we told him we were Australians. He wanted to know the places we had visited. We told him. And he mentioned that he had been in Japan while he was in the Marines, and that was the closest he had got to Australia and that he would very much like to go to Australia.
He then told us that he had been to Russia and asked whether we had ever been to Russia. We said no, and we told him of a friend of ours, a fellow Australian, who had been to Moscow, and her experiences there.
And we asked him what he was doing in Russia and did he have trouble getting in. He said that he was studying there. He had an apartment in Moscow and was studying. We didn't ask him what he was studying.
At this stage he showed us his passport that had a Russian stamp on it; some sort of a Russian stamp. And he didn't mention his Russian wife at all. But We noticed he had a gold wedding ring on his left hand.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mumford.htm
If 'Oswald's' passport had a Russian entry stamp on it than that would mean that...
 He was using a passport that was obtained in 1959 and had been voided by the State Dept and would have been entirely useless for this quest to go to Cuba [which is a whole new topic] On the other hand the still at this time -supposedly- new passport that has never been produced and was applied for in 1963 and was allegedly stamped NOT FOR TRAVEL TO CUBA and would have been totally useless for the mission of going to Cuba.
Anyway, is this the same Oswald that wouldn't say 'hi' back to his neighbors in New Orleans but opens up his entire life story to a stranger on a bus?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2019, 06:20:01 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2019, 07:19:44 AM »
Exploring every thread...After Mrs Paine and Marina left New Orleans, Lee took off the next day ---
His neighbor was a Mr Eric Rogers [who claimed Oswald never spoke to him at all] http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/rogers.htm
Now, the 'Oswald' that checked in at the Camercio Hotel was said to "have very few personal effects" according to the hotel maid [a Senora Garnica it looks like] Everything was carried in "a small brown zippered handbag".
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0399a.htm
What I would like to know is what happened then [in the meantime] to the luggage that Oswald took off with and how in hell the WC gang found a picture of one of those bags?
It seems they might have just mysteriously showed up in the Paine garage on 11-22-63. How did they get there?

how in hell the WC gang found a picture of one of those bags?

The FBI and the CIA were watching Lee's movements....   They probably had photos of him carrying his luggage and putting it in a locker at the MC bus station.
They would never trust an amateur agent completely....  They would have been watching to make sure he wasn't a double agent....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2019, 02:14:59 PM »
    They probably had photos of him carrying his luggage and putting it in a locker at the MC bus station.
Our real Lee Oswald would have been too cheap to use lockers. Also, why take all that stuff to Mexico and not bring them to your room? Regarding photos..I think there were photos of an impersonator that were never seen. How was this trip to Mexico really made and why all the fuss about it anyway [one day after the assassination]??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2019, 02:14:59 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »
Exploring another angle...Consider the testimony of Pamela Mumford---http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mumford.htm
If 'Oswald's' passport had a Russian entry stamp on it than that would mean that...
 He was using a passport that was obtained in 1959 and had been voided by the State Dept and would have been entirely useless for this quest to go to Cuba [which is a whole new topic] On the other hand the still at this time -supposedly- new passport that has never been produced and was applied for in 1963 and was allegedly stamped NOT FOR TRAVEL TO CUBA and would have been totally useless for the mission of going to Cuba.
Anyway, is this the same Oswald that wouldn't say 'hi' back to his neighbors in New Orleans but opens up his entire life story to a stranger on a bus?

Oswald didn't need an American passport to travel to Cuba. According to Silvia Duran she was surprised that Oswald had not used the Communist Part USA to make arrangements for his travel to Cuba so it's clear that people got around the travel restrictions by using Mexico as a conduit to obtain Cuban travel visas. There were no travel restrictions between Mexico and Cuba. IMO, Oswald used his old US passport that showed he had been to the USSR and the FPCC ID's, paperwork and news clippings to demonstrate his bonafides as a communist sympathizer. 

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2019, 04:49:40 PM »
Walt,

Would Oswald's admitting to Fritz that he'd gone to Mexico City (if he had indeed gone there) have been tantamount to his admitting he'd killed JFK?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  You say you don't  know what "Lee" said.

Hmm

Well, what do you know with 100% certainty about this case?

Oswald in one of his final interrogations admitted to having visited Mexico but I don't think it is clear whether he was referring to visiting in 1963 or if he was referring to an earlier time. Like maybe when he was in the Marines.

I'm inclined to believe he did visit Mexico City in 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2019, 04:49:40 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2019, 06:23:24 PM »
  Oswald used his old US passport that showed he had been to the USSR...There were no travel restrictions between Mexico and Cuba.
There may not have been any travel restrictions for Mexican citizens. They would still had to have a valid passport. American citizens cannot get a Mexican passport. Also, why would he have then applied  for a new USA one? And, what happened to that new one? Oscar...have you ever applied for a visa to anywhere? 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2019, 07:02:19 PM »
Oswald in one of his final interrogations admitted to having visited Mexico but I don't think it is clear whether he was referring to visiting in 1963 or if he was referring to an earlier time. Like maybe when he was in the Marines.

I'm inclined to believe he did visit Mexico City in 1963.

Jon ....I believe that it was the very first interrogation of Lee Oswald, that he denied ever being in Mexico City....He said that he'd been to Tijuana when he was a Marine, but that was the only time that he'd visited Mexico....

I'm sure that he was lying .....And the reason he was lying is because he'd gone waaaaaay out of bounds at the Cuban Embassy and pretended to be very angry with JFK and loudly proclaimed that JFK should be shot, and he just might do that.....

Lee knew that he'd been recorded making that threat and even though it was a hollow threat meant for the ears of Castro's agents, it was very incriminating....
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:08:57 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2019, 07:02:19 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2019, 08:33:33 PM »
Jon ....I believe that it was the very first interrogation of Lee Oswald, that he denied ever being in Mexico City....He said that he'd been to Tijuana when he was a Marine, but that was the only time that he'd visited Mexico....

I'm sure that he was lying .....And the reason he was lying is because he'd gone waaaaaay out of bounds at the Cuban Embassy and pretended to be very angry with JFK and loudly proclaimed that JFK should be shot, and he just might do that.....

Lee knew that he'd been recorded making that threat and even though it was a hollow threat meant for the ears of Castro's agents, it was very incriminating....

Dear Walter,

I believe ...

... THAT YOU ARE FULL OF BEANS.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:34:07 PM by Thomas Graves »