Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66710 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2018, 04:43:59 PM »
Advertisement
Explain why LHO was hired so fast when there had been layoffs. Then explain why Truly didn't even bother to check out LHO's past.

What type of checking out would you deem appropriate for a job that involved filling book orders in a warehouse?  If a guy didn't work out, he was canned.  It was not exactly a national security job.  But if you think the background of other TSBD employees with a similar job description was checked out by Truly and that Oswald was an exception, provide us with an example that supports your claim.  Then explain what it is that you are implying.  That Truly was involved in the plot to assassinate the president.  And his role was to hire Oswald etc.  Loony tunes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2018, 04:43:59 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
What type of checking out would you deem appropriate for a job that involved filling book orders in a warehouse?  If a guy didn't work out, he was canned.  It was not exactly a national security job.  But if you think the background of other TSBD employees with a similar job description was checked out by Truly and that Oswald was an exception, provide us with an example that supports your claim.  Then explain what it is that you are implying.  That Truly was involved in the plot to assassinate the president.  And his role was to hire Oswald etc.  Loony tunes.

It is common to check references and past employers. No check of any kind was done on LHO. What was the rush?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »
"Having been gone a few weeks upon my return I read a few references to
something that took place regarding Yo Harvey but since I don't get
too interested in the personality wars some of the pre-schoolers on
this site engage in I missed what happened.  Can anyone fill me in
with relevant information?" -- Steve

"Hi Steve...
Gil Clodumbo Jesus is on a trek to expose all the LN's who don't post
with their real names. It appears almost 2 yrs ago Yoharvey sent
Rossley a couple emails and the name Paul May was on the email
. After
2 years Clodumbo finally "discovered" that Yoharveys real name must be
Paul May...Yoharvey has not been seen or posted ever since that happened
." -- Justme1952

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/alt.conspiracy.jfk/Yo$20Harvey$20/alt.conspiracy.jfk/PctlmD_j-dY

Paul May registered on this forum in 2009. It's funny that you didn't require proof of his accusations against me. I also never called for his banning. When you have the evidence on your side you don't need to have anyone banned.

What email, without supporting evidence this is just another empty Caprio claim, and you know if you can't prove what Paul May said he could probably take legal action.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2018, 05:05:49 PM »
This is as funny, and inaccurate, as May's claim that I insult people. May used to call people pedophiles, drug addicts, drunks, homosexuals and felons to name a few derogatory insults. What a joke.

Cakebread is one of yours. That is very obvious as he has an aversion to the evidence like all LNers do.

Cakebread is one of yours. That is very obvious as he has an aversion to the evidence like all LNers do.

Any rational reader can see that you're a nut Rob......A nut who believes that since I disagree with most of your goofy ideas I have to be a LNer....

is very obvious as he has an aversion to the evidence

I doubt there are many who agree with you.   

Let's look at one example....  I believe the evidence is overwhelming that the rifle that was found buried beneath boxes of books was a Model 91 / 38 Mannlicher Carcano, and that Carcano was the ONLY rifle that was found hidden in, or on, the TSBD that day.    You are on record as believing that a Mauser was found and Roger Craig examined that Mauser and saw 7.65 Mauser Stamped  "right there on the barrel".

All of the evidence supports my belief....   And As far as I know there isn't one iota of evidence that supports your belief.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »
It is common to check references and past employers. No check of any kind was done on LHO. What was the rush?

So you have evidence that it was "common" in Oct. 1963 for Truly to check out the references of employees he hired to fill book orders?  Great, let's see it.  Once you have provided this evidence to establish that Oswald was treated differently from other similar hires, then explain to us what you are alleging with this line of discussion.  That Truly was a part of the plot in Oct?  It is interesting that Oswald was concerned with the number of dependents on his tax forms to save a few pennies in anticipation of the birth of his daughter.   I guess old Lee wasn't too concerned with becoming a patsy as of Oct. 15 or he wouldn't have cared much about the number of dependents that he listed. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2018, 05:12:16 PM »
What email, without supporting evidence this is just another empty Caprio claim, and you know if you can't prove what Paul May said he could probably take legal action.

JohnM

It can't be proved since ALL of Yo Harvey's posts have been removed from ACJ. Isn't that convenient? I have removed my post given this state of affairs.

Why are you his constant spokesman?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2018, 05:14:32 PM »
So you have evidence that it was "common" in Oct. 1963 for Truly to check out the references of employees he hired to fill book orders?  Great, let's see it.  Once you have provided this evidence to establish that Oswald was treated differently from other similar hires, then explain to us what you are alleging with this line of discussion.  That Truly was a part of the plot in Oct?  It is interesting that Oswald was concerned with the number of dependents on his tax forms to save a few pennies in anticipation of the birth of his daughter.   I guess old Lee wasn't too concerned with becoming a patsy as of Oct. 15 or he wouldn't have cared much about the number of dependents that he listed.

Please. Outside of small towns were labor is hard to find it has always been common to check someone out before hiring them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2018, 05:14:32 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2018, 05:28:27 PM »
And you know that he wouldn't have gotten the job how? You just want people to believe that LHO got the job at thr TSBD in one day when it was their slow season. The day LHO started at the TSBD, without Truly even bothering to check him out, he could have had a good chance to secure a permanent job that paid $310 a month.

What was the rush to hire LHO when there had been layoffs already?

Again with the false accusations, I never said that Oswald couldn't get the job, I simply said that he was already on a good wicket.
Besides, the amount of money for the type work seems excessively high, do airports pay their menial labor so much more than minimum wage? I reckon the hours would have been awful, the work back breaking and perhaps to earn the big bucks lots of overtime?

JohnM