Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66709 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2018, 01:18:54 AM »
Advertisement
Why wasn't he told about a permanent job with a much higher pay?

I understand that the offer came on the morning Dirty Harvey started his new job at the TSBD. He had already gone to work, apparently. I haven't seen any report that Ruth Paine or Marina ever told him anything about it. Fringers will see that as evidence of conspiracy.

However, people in Oswald's position would be ill-advised to up-and-quit a new job on the first day; only to accept a supposedly better offer. Ms. Paine, a cultured woman it seems to me, would be aware of the practice of employment agencies following up on clients who they had recommended.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2018, 01:18:54 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2018, 03:47:08 PM »
1. The airport job was only for an interview.

2. Frazier who worked at the same job just lived a few doors away from where his wife was staying, which made mid week visits to leave his Wedding Ring, virtually all his money and picking up a rifle as simple as asking for a lift.

3. In October Oswald was already rejected from a number of job interviews and had to resort to lying to even get his Depository job.

Honorable Discharge! What a LIAR!

JohnM

And you know that he wouldn't have gotten the job how? You just want people to believe that LHO got the job at thr TSBD in one day when it was their slow season. The day LHO started at the TSBD, without Truly even bothering to check him out, he could have had a good chance to secure a permanent job that paid $310 a month.

What was the rush to hire LHO when there had been layoffs already?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2018, 03:54:47 PM »
See Rob this is the difference I was simply answering a question from someone else who btw you simply ignored, but you deliberately tried to disrupt my thread with an irrelevant wall of words because it seems you are slowly coming to the realization that your conspiracy nonsense is simply untenable.

JohnM

The difference is that I posted EVIDENCE. You posted a bunch of UNSUPPORTED nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2018, 03:54:47 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2018, 03:59:11 PM »
I understand that the offer came on the morning Dirty Harvey started his new job at the TSBD. He had already gone to work, apparently. I haven't seen any report that Ruth Paine or Marina ever told him anything about it. Fringers will see that as evidence of conspiracy.

However, people in Oswald's position would be ill-advised to up-and-quit a new job on the first day; only to accept a supposedly better offer. Ms. Paine, a cultured woman it seems to me, would be aware of the practice of employment agencies following up on clients who they had recommended.

Explain why LHO was hired so fast when there had been layoffs. Then explain why Truly didn't even bother to check out LHO's past.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »
This is as funny, and inaccurate, as May's claim that I insult people. May used to call people pedophiles, drug addicts, drunks, homosexuals and felons to name a few derogatory insults. What a joke.

Cakebread is one of yours. That is very obvious as he has an aversion to the evidence like all LNers do.

I hope you can prove your allegations against Paul May because if you can't then you deserve to be banned for making up these disgusting accusations.
I hope Duncan gets involved.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2018, 04:20:45 PM »
I hope you can prove your allegations against Paul May because if you can't then you deserve to be banned for making up these disgusting accusations.
I hope Duncan gets involved.

JohnM

He did it on another board -- ACJ. To Duncan's credit he never allowed this kind of talk on this board.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2018, 04:28:36 PM »
He did it on another board -- ACJ. To Duncan's credit he never allowed this kind of talk on this board.
)

So you can't prove you gutter level accusations, got it.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2018, 04:28:36 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2018, 04:43:41 PM »
)

So you can't prove you gutter level accusations, got it.

JohnM

"Having been gone a few weeks upon my return I read a few references to
something that took place regarding Yo Harvey but since I don't get
too interested in the personality wars some of the pre-schoolers on
this site engage in I missed what happened.  Can anyone fill me in
with relevant information?" -- Steve

"Hi Steve...
Gil Clodumbo Jesus is on a trek to expose all the LN's who don't post
with their real names. It appears almost 2 yrs ago Yoharvey sent
Rossley a couple emails and the name Paul May was on the email
. After
2 years Clodumbo finally "discovered" that Yoharveys real name must be
Paul May...Yoharvey has not been seen or posted ever since that happened
." -- Justme1952

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/alt.conspiracy.jfk/Yo$20Harvey$20/alt.conspiracy.jfk/PctlmD_j-dY

Paul May registered on this forum in 2009. It's funny that you didn't require proof of his accusations against me. I also never called for his banning. When you have the evidence on your side you don't need to have anyone banned.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:45:46 PM by Rob Caprio »