Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 63777 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Doesn?t this strike anyone as quite odd?  I mean generally if you want to try and get away with a crime I would imagine it would help to do it where NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!  In 1963 they did NOT have the type of equipment they have now to quickly ID you and track you via GPS and other methods, so if you are unknown this greatly increases your chances of getting away with it!  As for the claim of ?Well he wanted to be famous? we have to go by his behavior after he was arrested! Did it strike anyone as wanting to be famous?

Also, the excuse DVP gave me years ago for not committing the crime at Love Field was that he couldn?t get his rifle there without being seen!  First of all, he didn?t need ?his? rifle (something I don?t think ever existed by the way) as he could have used a pistol instead and that could have easily been hidden from a cab driver (much better than a bus scenario as again it creates less people who can remember you). 

Secondly, don?t you think the SAME logic applies to getting a ride from Wes Frazier and then lugging the rifle two to three blocks to the TSBD and then lugging it around until you hide it in the TSBD for later use?  These were people who KNEW you too by sight and in some cases by NAME!

Also, it would seem DP was a much tougher place to get away from.  At the airport he could have dropped the gun and disappeared into the crowd and then even got on a flight out of town.  This sounds much more plausible than the OFFICIAL scenario to me.

When one adds in the fact LHO was NOT very good with a rifle this would seem to make this the ONLY scenario to me.

What are your thoughts on this?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 02:41:58 PM »
Doesn?t this strike anyone as quite odd?
Not odd in the slightest. There was a degree of luck required for him to succeed (not being challenged over his parcel; being alone by the window etc) but the convenience of the set up was just too good to be true. He had meet his destiny and didn't look back.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 02:45:00 PM »
Rob........John Wilkes Booth

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 02:45:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 02:51:40 PM »

At the airport he could have dropped the gun and disappeared into the crowd and then even got on a flight out of town.  This sounds much more plausible than the OFFICIAL scenario to me.

Thank you, Rob. That made my day. :)

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 03:56:25 PM »
Thank you, Rob. That made my day. :)

No problem Jerry. Why do you think he allegedly used his workplace when he was known there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 03:56:25 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 03:57:56 PM »
Rob........John Wilkes Booth

So you think that they just used the same premise?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM »
Oswald being known there (TSBD) was the advantage that location had over all others. Isn't that obvious to you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 04:07:42 PM »
Oswald being known there (TSBD) was the advantage that location had over all others. Isn't that obvious to you?

No, it isn't. Since he never admitted to committing the crime, even when dying, it is not a stretch to think if he committed the shooting then he wanted to get away with it. So again, why would he pick a location where people knew him?