Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52554 times)

Offline Vincent Baxter

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2022, 11:58:42 AM »
Advertisement

Btw. Baxter joined the forum in late 2019 and has only posted some 80 posts since, yet he seems to be very much aware about what is going on at the forum, between some members. His first post clearly illustrates that he wasn't a newcomer to the subject when he joined.

Quote from: Vincent Baxter on November 04, 2019, 12:29:05 AM

EXACTLY! if it is so blatantly obvious to all these Oswald worshippers that the Dallas police and FBI lied about everything Oswald (allegedly) said, why would they state that Oswald refused to admit he owned the rifle? Why inform the public that Oswald said the backyard photos were fake? Why report that Oswald denied putting the long brown paper package in the back of Frazier's car? Or that he didn't shoot the President or Tippit?

If it was such a stitch up and they all cohered to lie about everything in order to frame him, why not just say that he admitted to all these things or at least that he refused to comment. With no recordings they could have claimed anything so why "make up" or lie about stuff that casts doubts or could avert liability from him?

I know this point has been made by several other people on this forum but so far I have yet to see anyone come up with a suitable reply

Hahaha! So according to you my first ever post on this forum "clearly illustrates that he wasn't a newcomer to the subject when he joined.". That is possibly one of the dumbest things either you or your Otto pseudonym have ever said. Of course I wasn't a newcomer to the bloody subject when I joined the forum. Do you think I just randomly stumbled upon a forum about a subject I knew nothing about and decided to post on it for the hell of it?
Clearly the assassination of JFK was a subject that had interested me for several years and therefore I purposely searched online for some kind discussion board to join. That's how it works, Weidmann/Beck, you seek forums dedicated to subjects that you are interested or have prior knowledge about. Not the other way round.

And just because I've only posted 80 times (and incidentally I had posted more than that but it would appear quite a few threads were deleted recently when .... disappeared) doesn't mean anything. I quite often read the forum without posting.

Your stupid claims and attempts at distraction are coming across as pretty desperate. Don't worry though, I'm sure once the initial hilariousity of you posing as two people has worn off people might take your posts serious again. After all, sometimes you do raise some interesting points.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 12:00:32 PM by Vincent Baxter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2022, 11:58:42 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2022, 12:02:43 PM »
Oh yeah, I vaguely remember Peter Goth. Whatever happened to him?

Did you forget the log in for his account or something, Weidmann?  :D :D :D

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2022, 12:08:02 PM »
The mere fact that you feel the need to defend yourself is telling all by itself. "Mytton" doth protest too much, methinks   :D

Now, let's see if you want to put your money where your mouth is....  I will pay you $100.000 when you prove Otto and I are the same person. But when Otto and I prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we are not, will you compensate us both with $50.000? It's either that or admit you are blowing hot air.... What's it going to be "Mytton"?

I can't wait watching "Mytton" running away from this one....

I like how Weidmann will put up the full $100,000 himself, but if Mytton has to pay out then $50,000 goes to Weidmann and $50,000 to Otto Beck. Why would you do that? Why not just make Mytton pay Weidmann the whole $100,000 seeing as Weidmann is the one putting up the $100,000 stake? It seemed a bit dumb to me but then I remembered Weidman IS Otto so in that respect he would be getting the whole $100,000 after all

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2022, 12:08:02 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2022, 12:36:07 PM »
No, my personal details are not the issue and when you cop out I have a new stalker, so no way. The air fair is only peanuts and I will cover it and I will meet you at your location and you being a man of his word said you will refund me when I arrive. Where do you live? Which city am I flying too?

No worries, but you have a hundred thousand dollars to throw around so you pay for classy accommodation. K?

Of course that goes without saying, just send me your solicitors details and I will forward those details onto my solicitor. Btw being a techno geek with good advice, I did very well with Bitcoin and have many times the amount required, so this pocket money is insignificant.

Sure, again that's the whole point of this exercise! Duh! So stop flapping your gums and forward me your legal details and lets get this figured out once and for all.

JohnM

No, my personal details are not the issue and when you cop out I have a new stalker, so no way.

Why would I cop out? This will be the easiest money I will earn this year. And yes, your personal details are the issue here, because without those no legally binding document can be drawn up.

The air fair is only peanuts and I will cover it and I will meet you at your location and you being a man of his word said you will refund me when I arrive. Where do you live? Which city am I flying too?

So, why the change of heart? You didn't really think I would just go and pay for a ticket for a guy named John Mytton when I already know there is nobody by that name registered in Sydney. But if you want to pay for the ticket yourself, be my guest, and of course I will refund the money to John Mytton. You don't think I'm going to hand out money to somebody I can't identify?

No worries, but you have a hundred thousand dollars to throw around so you pay for classy accommodation. K?

Who said anything about "classy accommodation"? You wanted a personal meeting to resolve the matter, so you can pay for that. It's not really important if I have $100.000 to throw around as I will never have to spend it.

Of course that goes without saying, just send me your solicitors details and I will forward those details onto my solicitor.

Let's do that the other way around, shall we?

Btw being a techno geek with good advice, I did very well with Bitcoin and have many times the amount required, so this pocket money is insignificant.

Good for you....

Sure, again that's the whole point of this exercise! Duh!

I challenged you, remember? You either accept and follow through or you don't. I'm not going to give any information to a guy who doesn't even want to provide his personal details.

Stop trying to change the rules.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2022, 12:54:07 PM »
Haha! This thread has made my day.
Wiedmann: "I figured it some time ago..." it's just you only decided to mention it for the first time after it came to light that you and Otto are the same person? You thought you'd accuse the two people who found you out of the exact same thing too  ::)

"You do know you've got zero credibility, right?" said the person who's just lost any ounce of credibility he might have had by being exposed as someone who created an alter-ego solely to back him up in forum debates.  :D :D :D

Compare all you like. I can tell you now that apart from me occasionally applauding Mytton's comments in private from behind my computer screen, there has been very little onscreen interaction between us. Therefore making the notion that we're the same person pretty invalid.

A month or so ago me and you ('you' being your Weidmann moniker) were having rather lengthy ongoing discussions about TV shows dealing in unsolved crimes, whether guilty suspects lie to police, methods of gaining knowledge from books or online, etc, etc. Where was Mytton, or any other LNer on this forum, to join in and back me up during those discussions, eh?
They were nowhere to be seen because our conversation had gone so far off topic from the JKF assassination that it had become only relevant to us two and therefore nobody else felt compelled to join in....all except a certain Otto Beck, of course, who couldn't wait to comment on subjects or previous discussions that didn't involve him. All criticising me and sticking up for you....hmmm, don't need to be Juliet Bravo to work out that one.

Where is this so-called "desperate defending" of me that Mytton is allegedly doing? Maybe you could log in as Otto Beck and get him to point it out for me?

Hahaha! So according to you my first ever post on this forum "clearly illustrates that he wasn't a newcomer to the subject when he joined.". That is possibly one of the dumbest things either you or your Otto pseudonym have ever said. Of course I wasn't a newcomer to the bloody subject when I joined the forum. Do you think I just randomly stumbled upon a forum about a subject I knew nothing about and decided to post on it for the hell of it?
Clearly the assassination of JFK was a subject that had interested me for several years and therefore I purposely searched online for some kind discussion board to join. That's how it works, Weidmann/Beck, you seek forums dedicated to subjects that you are interested or have prior knowledge about. Not the other way round.

And just because I've only posted 80 times (and incidentally I had posted more than that but it would appear quite a few threads were deleted recently when .... disappeared) doesn't mean anything. I quite often read the forum without posting.

Your stupid claims and attempts at distraction are coming across as pretty desperate. Don't worry though, I'm sure once the initial hilariousity of you posing as two people has worn off people might take your posts serious again. After all, sometimes you do raise some interesting points.

Did you forget the log in for his account or something, Weidmann?  :D :D :D

Amazing. Exactly the long winded response one would expect from John Mytton. Go figure that the two of you are so alike. Same writing style, the same stupid laughing about your own remarks. You really could be twins.... But you really aren't, are you now, Johnny?

Wiedmann: "I figured it some time ago..." it's just you only decided to mention it for the first time after it came to light that you and Otto are the same person?

First of all, nothing of that kind ever "came to light". You just made it up. And the message I posted by Peter Goth was from a PM he wrote me, which should tell you that back in 2019 we had already figured out who Vincent Baxter really was. The reason that I did not mention it is a simple one. It would play straight into John Mytton's hands because he would use it as another diversion. And besides, I couldn't care less. I already knew what to expect from Mytton is this most certainly wasn't beyond him. For years now he has been accussing people of being somebody else. This would be just another one of those pointless discussions.

by being exposed as someone who created an alter-ego solely to back him up in forum debates.

Care to back up that accusation?

I can tell you now that apart from me occasionally applauding Mytton's comments in private from behind my computer screen, there has been very little onscreen interaction between us. Therefore making the notion that we're the same person pretty invalid.

Another typical "Mytton" remark. Boy it's scary just how much the two of you are alike.

Where was Mytton, or any other LNer on this forum, to join in and back me up during those discussions, eh?

Wrong argument. I said that whenever Mytton disappears for a while some other character pops up, with a similar writing style and the same old BS arguments as him. That's exactly what happened here!

Did you forget the log in for his account or something, Weidmann?

Wow, just as paranoid as "Mytton" as well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2022, 12:54:07 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2022, 01:03:57 PM »

No, my personal details are not the issue and when you cop out I have a new stalker, so no way.

Why would I cop out? This will be the easiest money I will earn this year. And yes, your personal details are the issue here, because without those no legally binding document can be drawn up.

The air fair is only peanuts and I will cover it and I will meet you at your location and you being a man of his word said you will refund me when I arrive. Where do you live? Which city am I flying too?

So, why the change of heart? You didn't really think I would just go and pay for a ticket for a guy named John Mytton when I already know there is nobody by that name registered in Sydney. But if you want to pay for the ticket yourself, be my guest, and of course I will refund the money to John Mytton. You don't think I'm going to hand out money to somebody I can't identify?

Who said anything about "classy accommodation"? You wanted a personal meeting to resolve the matter, so you can pay for that. It's not really important if I have $100.000 to throw around as I will never have to spend it.

Of course that goes without saying, just send me your solicitors details and I will forward those details onto my solicitor.

Btw being a techno geek with good advice, I did very well with Bitcoin and have many times the amount required, so this pocket money is insignificant.

Good for you....

Sure, again that's the whole point of this exercise! Duh!

I challenged you, remember? You either accept and follow through or you don't. I'm not going to give any information to a guy who doesn't even want to provide his personal details.

And yes, your personal details are the issue here, because without those no legally binding document can be drawn up.

That's why I'm bringing my solicitor, when we see both you and Otto and IF we have determined that the forms of ID you both provide are genuine I will simply deposit the money into your account.

When I'm standing in front of you I will be identifiable and when I'm taking your money I will give you my bank details.

Who said anything about "classy accommodation"?

So you invite me half way around the World and won't look after me?

You wanted a personal meeting to resolve the matter, so you can pay for that.

Without a personal meeting, how were you hoping to weasel out of this?

Why, you issued the challenge, you issue the details, simple as that!

I challenged you, remember?

You challenged me and I set the rules, and now you want to back out of the rules, no way!

You either accept and follow through or you don't.

How many ways can I say I accept, I accept I accept.

I'm not going to give any information to a guy who doesn't even want to provide his personal details.

But your challenge was about your personal details, who I am is irrelevant, so stop running and give me your details so I know where to go.

I set the rules with my first reply, stop copying me and get a move on, it's getting cold here and I want to go to the NorthernnHemisphere.

It's quite simple, what Airport do I go to meet you, Mr Weidmann?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2022, 01:09:41 PM »
Wrong argument. I said that whenever Mytton disappears for a while some other character pops up, with a similar writing style and the same old BS arguments as him. That's exactly what happened here!

How does that even make sense, so you're saying that I leave, make another alias, post as that alias then come back and post as myself. That achieves zero, whereas creating "Peter Goths" to do your dirty work makes perfect sense.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2022, 01:09:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2022, 01:39:02 PM »
That's why I'm bringing my solicitor, when we see both you and Otto and IF we have determined that the forms of ID you both provide are genuine I will simply deposit the money into your account.

When I'm standing in front of you I will be identifiable and when I'm taking your money I will give you my bank details.

Without a personal meeting, how were you hoping to weasel out of this?

Why, you issued the challenge, you issue the details, simple as that!

You challenged me and I set the rules, and now you want to back out of the rules, no way!

How many ways can I say I accept, I accept I accept.

But your challenge was about your personal details, who I am is irrelevant, so stop running and give me your details so I know where to go.

I set the rules with my first reply, stop copying me and get a move on, it's getting cold here and I want to go to the NorthernnHemisphere.

It's quite simple, what Airport do I go to meet you, Mr Weidmann?

JohnM

Yeah sure, and I just have to take you word for that, right? And what's this BS about ID's not being genuine? You wouldn't be laying the groundwork for a cop out already, would you.

When I'm standing in front of you I will be identifiable

As "John Mytton"? I somehow doubt that...

when I'm taking your money I will give you my bank details.

You won't be taking my money and I need confirmation of your bank that you have funds to pay me before I do anything else.

Why should I? You insist on this meeting. A far more easier way of doing this is asking Duncan to check Otto's and my IP's. If one of those is in the US and the other in Europe, your entire fairytale self destructs..

No way indeed. You don't set the rules. I don't trust you for a second and there is no way you will bait me into incurring costs to set up a meeting with somebody who, I am convinced, will not show up. Why do I know this? Easy, your name isn't "John Mytton" and you are paranoid as hell about protecting your true identity.

And the whole "I will have my solicitor contact you" bit is most likely bogus as well, for exactly the same reason. Do you really think my lawyers are not going to want to verify your ID? I don't believe you actually have a solicitor or that you will ever instruct one to contact me. The only way I can make sure that such a contact between lawyers takes place is by initiating it myself and document it.