Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53776 times)

Offline Vincent Baxter

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2022, 05:35:11 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Vincent, you probably don't know but a few years back Bill and I independently came to the same conclusion that Roger Collins invented a new alias Martin Weidmann to do as you say above, and funnily enough Roger Collins disappeared soon after. And it's clear that after Roger was thoroughly humiliated, he thought to himself I'll show em' and he never stopped inventing aliases.
But it doesn't take long for the aliases to expose themselves.

Richard recently made me laugh, he replied to Mongo about Bill's debate, but it's not in the thread anymore because Mongo's posts have all been taken off line, Yay!

Maybe Bill would take on yourself(....), Otto, Roger Collins, and Martin in one debate.  I bet it would even be easy to get all of you together in one place.

Richard Smith

JohnM

:D
It's bizarre to think what lengths some people will go to attempt to win an argument on a forum.

I've been offline for a while. What happened with Mongo and his disappearance?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2022, 05:35:11 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2022, 05:48:30 PM »
I came to the conclusion that Weidmann & Otto are actually the same person.

But if they were, how come Otto "always randomly jumped in"?

Not quite sure I get the point you're trying to make here. Can you explain?

Now comes the difficult part where Nutters always fail: Providing the evidence to support their claim.

It's not a court of law, Weidmann/Beck. I don't have to provide supporting evidence.
You simply aroused suspicion by posting a reply attacking me for accusing you of something that I'd actually accused the other one of doing, which clearly suggested to me that you made an error in not realising which account you were logged into when you hit the submit button.

The fact that other people independently suspect this is that case too just makes anything you post laughable to me  :D

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 06:27:21 PM by Vincent Baxter »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2022, 06:25:32 PM »
I'd put Weidmann/Iacoletti (of 'Dancing Monkeys' fame) right up there in the 'get a room, already' department

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2022, 06:25:32 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2022, 07:06:35 PM »
I couldn't help but notice Weidbeck is spending a lot of time on the " Lee Oswald The Cop Killer." thread.
Obviously trying to get that last minute cramming in.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2022, 07:19:07 PM »
I came to the conclusion that Weidmann & Otto are actually the same person.

But if they were, how come Otto "always randomly jumped in"?

Now comes the difficult part where Nutters always fail: Providing the evidence to support their claim.

Why are you replying to these clowns?

I figured out some time ago that "Mytton" and Baxter are the same person. And it isn't the first time. Whenever "Mytton" disappears for a while some other character pops up, writes a stream of posts and disappears again when "Mytton" returns.

Nothing to worry about. It's circle the wagons time! That's all.

Btw. Baxter joined the forum in late 2019 and has only posted some 80 posts since, yet he seems to be very much aware about what is going on at the forum, between some members. His first post clearly illustrates that he wasn't a newcomer to the subject when he joined.

EXACTLY! if it is so blatantly obvious to all these Oswald worshippers that the Dallas police and FBI lied about everything Oswald (allegedly) said, why would they state that Oswald refused to admit he owned the rifle? Why inform the public that Oswald said the backyard photos were fake? Why report that Oswald denied putting the long brown paper package in the back of Frazier's car? Or that he didn't shoot the President or Tippit?

If it was such a stitch up and they all cohered to lie about everything in order to frame him, why not just say that he admitted to all these things or at least that he refused to comment. With no recordings they could have claimed anything so why "make up" or lie about stuff that casts doubts or could avert liability from him?

I know this point has been made by several other people on this forum but so far I have yet to see anyone come up with a suitable reply
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 07:57:27 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2022, 07:19:07 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #197 on: April 18, 2022, 07:24:08 PM »
I couldn't help but notice Weidbeck is spending a lot of time on the " Lee Oswald The Cop Killer." thread.
Obviously trying to get that last minute cramming in.

Actually, I was looking for one of your posts in which you talked about ambulance 602 and it's arrival at the wrong location, as it is proof that 602 was indeed the ambulance dispatched to the Tippit scene.

It's something John Iacoletti asked about, but maybe you missed that.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2022, 07:33:30 PM »
Actually, I was looking for one of your posts in which you talked about ambulance 602 and it's arrival at the wrong location, as it is proof that 602 was indeed the ambulance dispatched to the Tippit scene.

It's something John Iacoletti asked about, but maybe you missed that.

Glad to be of service.
Now get your arse across to the "Brown/Weidmann Mini-Debate" thread.

#showtime
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 07:35:12 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2022, 07:33:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #199 on: April 18, 2022, 07:36:02 PM »
Glad to be of service.
Now get your arse across to the "Brown/Weidmann mini-debate" thread.

#showtime

Who the hell do you think you are?