Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53748 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2022, 07:45:33 AM »
Advertisement
First he had to dump the two jackets he was wearing in Whaley's cab prior to entering the rooming house.

ROFL

Nonsense.

Whaley described the shirt that his passenger was wearing, in detail, to the FBI long before he testified to the Warren Commission.

Learn the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2022, 07:45:33 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2022, 07:50:13 AM »
Total dishonesty by Mytton, as per usual. We know from the evidence that Oswald only had two jackets. When Frazier was shown CE 163 he said;

Mr. BALL - I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you recognize this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have.

That only leaves CE 162, which is the grey jacket.

Wow.

Talk about a kook spin.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2022, 07:51:23 AM »
She thought they were showing her an old shirt.  Or maybe they were.

More nonsense.

I've seen you admit that Marina was shown a jacket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2022, 07:51:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2022, 07:58:44 AM »
In LN clown world anything is possible:

No other jackets were inventoried by the DP so you must be referring to the two additional jackets mentioned by Whaley that where dumped on North Beckley, or?

Especially when your witness had a "very important reason to pay attention":

Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

"different clothing" -- ROFLMAO

In LN clown world anything is possible:

Start with an insult, right on queue.

ROFLMAO

And yet once again(YAWN) end with the oh so intelligent "rolling around the floor laughing" but the irony is you come across as a bitter little man who has yet to master the simple concept of a civil conversation, so you stay safe inside insulting the "enemy" on the internet. I can't possibly imagine what motivates a nobody like you to be such a Troll, does it give you a Woody?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2022, 08:09:05 AM »

Especially when your witness had a "very important reason to pay attention":

Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Again, more than half a dozen eyewitnesses are consistent and again you produce 1 eyewitness who has a slightly different recollection, Big Deal!
You do realize that her sister who saw the same man and said the jacket was light brown tan.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.[/b]

And the rest.....

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BALL. What kind of a jacket, what general color of jacket?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It was a short jacket open in the front, kind of a grayish tan.

Mr. BELIN. Was the jacket open or closed up?
Mrs. DAVIS. It was open.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light—colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light—colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mrs. ROBERTS. He wasn't running, but he was walking pretty fast---he was all but running.
Mr. BALL. Then, what happened after that?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He went to his room and he was in his shirt sleeves but I couldn't tell you whether it was a long-sleeved shirt or what color it was or nothing, and he got a jacket and put it on---it was kind of a zipper jacket.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2022, 08:09:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2022, 08:14:53 AM »
Far out, all I did was quote what Frazier said and you go totally ballistic.

Do you mean evidence from Marina?

No, Frazier said he saw Oswald wear a different grey jacket on more than one occasion and who knows how many jackets Oswald had acquired since moving away from Marina? There's a BIG difference between a woolen jacket and CE162.
Btw Marina does say it "seems" to be the same jacket, as obviously she had no special reason to pay attention whereas when Oswald killed Tippit the eyewitnesses had a very important reason to pay attention and the eyewitnesses at or close to the crime scene positively identified Oswald wearing a jacket while holding a revolver.

Mr. FRAZIER - To be frank with you, I didn't notice that much about the jacket, but I had seen him wear that gray woolen jacket before.

Mrs. OSWALD. It seems he had that jacket, also.

That's a great analogy, Frazier remembered Oswald putting the Bag on the back seat of the car and btw Oswald told Fritz that he kept it on his lap. Frazier also remembered Oswald having the bag in his cupped hand and told the London Trial that the bag could have been out in front. Jerry Organ made a great graphic showing how Oswald possibly held the rifle.
So, like Frazier, Roberts didn't pay attention to minor details but seeing Oswald in different clothing and zipping up the jacket was an imprintable memory.

Besides Oswald's jacket was filmed at the Parking lot near to where Tippit was killed and shown on WFAATV later that day. Case Closed.

JohnM

Far out, all I did was quote what Frazier said and you go totally ballistic.

Nope, all you did was cherry pick what Frazier said and misrepresent it, as per usual.

Besides Oswald's jacket was filmed at the Parking lot near to where Tippit was killed and shown on WFAATV later that day. Case Closed.

Really? So you can prove that the jacket shown in that film belonged to Oswald? I seriously doubt it!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2022, 08:18:20 AM »
Start with an insult, right on queue.

And yet once again(YAWN) end with the oh so intelligent "rolling around the floor laughing" but the irony is you come across as a bitter little man who has yet to master the simple concept of a civil conversation, so you stay safe inside insulting the "enemy" on the internet. I can't possibly imagine what motivates a nobody like you to be such a Troll, does it give you a Woody?

JohnM

It must be easy for you to recognize your own behavior, because you've just described yourself to a T.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2022, 08:18:20 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2022, 08:33:36 AM »

It must be easy for you to recognize your own behavior, because you've just described yourself to a T.

Is this Tag Team debating today?
I reply to Otto and Weidmann replies
I reply to Weidmann and Otto replies
I again reply to Otto and Weidmann replies?

JohnM