Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 541021 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1496 on: March 06, 2019, 05:02:29 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1496 on: March 06, 2019, 05:02:29 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1497 on: March 06, 2019, 06:32:47 AM »
      The Hosty Notes have the date/time written on them. They were taken at the 1st Oswald Interrogation. I believe you would agree that Oswald would be hard pressed to be Outside "watching the P.  Parade" and then inside the 2nd Floor Lunch Room as testified to by Truly & Baker. Just because Oswald claimed this at his 3:15 Interrogation does Not make it a fact. On the other hand, based on the layout/floor plan of the 2nd Floor, I do Not believe Officer Baker's story of initially seeing Oswald through the small window on the door leading into the vestibule. That dog don't hunt.

I suppose my concern is based on some indication that CaptainFritz may have made notes from memory, which to me is problematic itself, but I also wonder if the FBI Agents' notes were all taken during interrogations, or if some sharing occurred, especially since the 3:15pm interrogation apparently had already begun when Agents Hosty and Bookhout arrived.
As for the SFLRE, I believe it occurred as testimony indicates, and OfficerBaker caught a glimpse of movement, just inside the lunch room door and moving away from the door window, as he rounded the floor enroute to the next flight of stairs.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1498 on: March 06, 2019, 06:50:18 AM »
    BUMP

Note still says "to eat lunch.Then went outside..."
So, to me, if LHO went outside "after lunch", it had to be several minutes after the DealeyPlaza shots were fired.
"That dog" has no need to hunt...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:59:08 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1498 on: March 06, 2019, 06:50:18 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1499 on: March 06, 2019, 01:09:57 PM »
Note still says "to eat lunch.Then went outside..."
So, to me, if LHO went outside "after lunch", it had to be several minutes after the DealeyPlaza shots were fired.
"That dog" has no need to hunt...

The problem is solved by finishing the crucial sentence instead of using ellipses:

"Then went outside to watch P. Parade."

Not possible that he went outside to watch the Presidential parade 'several minutes after the DealeyPlaza shots were fired'.

Mr Oswald claimed to have been out front when the President passed the building!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1500 on: March 06, 2019, 03:01:14 PM »

The name "Shelly" has been typed over what appears to be the name Lovelady.

Nope-------the misspelling has merely been corrected!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1500 on: March 06, 2019, 03:01:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1501 on: March 06, 2019, 03:12:29 PM »
Nope-------the misspelling has merely been corrected!

Thumb1:

Thank you....It is much easier to see on my monitor....Even using a Mag glass it's not easy to see in the WR.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1502 on: March 06, 2019, 03:23:46 PM »
Thank you....It is much easier to see on my monitor....Even using a Mag glass it's not easy to see in the WR.

No problem, Mr Cakebread----some of those photocopies are of dire quality!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1502 on: March 06, 2019, 03:23:46 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1503 on: March 06, 2019, 06:03:54 PM »
      The Hosty Notes have the date/time written on them. They were taken at the 1st Oswald Interrogation. I believe you would agree that Oswald would be hard pressed to be Outside "watching the P.  Parade" and then inside the 2nd Floor Lunch Room as testified to by Truly & Baker. Just because Oswald claimed this at his 3:15 Interrogation does Not make it a fact. On the other hand, based on the layout/floor plan of the 2nd Floor, I do Not believe Officer Baker's story of initially seeing Oswald through the small window on the door leading into the vestibule. That dog don't hunt.

Just so I can be confident that I correctly understand your comment, are you stating that LeeHarveyOswald claimed to have been outside and "watching the P Parade", prior to the SFLRE that has evidence of occurrence at 75 to 90 seconds after the shooting of GovernorConnally and assassination of PresidentKennedy?