Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535875 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1408 on: February 27, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. JENNER - Were you interviewed by the FBI agents Hosty and Abernathy on the 23d of November 1963?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1408 on: February 27, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #1409 on: February 27, 2019, 08:20:42 PM »
Royell, I'm sure there was more than the short note that has been posted....  Do you know where to find the complete note?

Alan Ford post the short bit that we've been discussing, but I'd like to see the rest of it....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1410 on: February 27, 2019, 08:54:48 PM »
Mr. JENNER - Were you interviewed by the FBI agents Hosty and Abernathy on the 23d of November 1963?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Thumb1:

Wow!!...Thank You Alan.....

Let's examine the notes for the morning of 11/23 /63....

2 Paines.... Ruth and Micheal were being questioned.

Mrs Micheal R Paine  ..... Thursday night ( rifle was) wrapped in blanket in garage......

It appears that Ruth Paine knew the rifle was wrapped in the blanket and told the police that it was there Thursday night.....

This fits with her actions when the police arrived at her house on Friday afternoon.....  When Marina took the detectives to the garage, Marina said that  Ruth Pain went directly to the blanket on the floor and stood on it.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1410 on: February 27, 2019, 08:54:48 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1411 on: February 27, 2019, 09:02:56 PM »
Thank you, Agent Bookhout, for this most informative account of Mr Oswald's claimed movements at the critical time!  Thumb1:

In the previous interrogation report, which you co-signed while Mr Oswald was still alive, you and your colleague Agent Hosty told us that Mr Oswald had said he was "on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed the building". But you made no reference to which part of the first floor he said he was at!

You now have a terrific opportunity to clarify the issue for us. But no! Instead you go one step further in information-omission and make no reference to the time of the shooting itself. Why oh why, Agent Bookhout? One would have thought that the accused assassin's claimed whereabouts at the time of the assassination would have continued to be a matter of some interest to those investigating the-----assassination!

It's almost as if you were hiding something...  :D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:11:55 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1412 on: February 27, 2019, 09:03:46 PM »
     (1) Do you know why Hosty would jot those Notes down on the back of a DPD Affidavit Form? (2) Do you know why when these Notes were discovered inside the National Archives that SA Hosty was given credit as being their author?

The notes have been posted, Royell.....  At first glance it's obvious that Ruth Paine was spying on the Oswald's .

She kept notes on Lee's activities, and it appears that she knew about Lee ordering the rifle from Chicago using the name Hidell.......

I haven't examined the notes closely but that much is obvious....
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 12:02:52 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1412 on: February 27, 2019, 09:03:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1413 on: February 27, 2019, 09:38:03 PM »
Thank you, Agent Bookhout, for this most informative account of Mr Oswald's claimed movements at the critical time!  Thumb1:

In the previous interrogation report, which you co-signed while Mr Oswald was still alive, you and your colleague Agent Hosty told us that Mr Oswald had said he was "on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed the building". But you made no reference to which part of the first floor he said he was at!

You now have a terrific opportunity to clarify the issue for us. But no! Instead you go one step further in information-omission and make no reference to the time of the shooting itself. Why oh why, Agent Bookhout? One would have thought that the accused assassin's claimed whereabouts at the time of the assassination would have continued to be a matter of some interest to those investigating the-----assassination!

It's almost as if you were hiding something...  :D

Question! What has happened between the first interrogation report's "when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed the building" and the second interrogation report's "at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building"?

Answer! Why, the lunchroom incident between Mr Oswald and Officer Baker has been invented!

Question! But what was the point of inventing the lunchroom incident?

Answer! Why, to get Mr Oswald away from the front entrance during the P. Parade!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1414 on: February 27, 2019, 09:40:57 PM »
The notes are not all written by Hosty....

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1414 on: February 27, 2019, 09:40:57 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1415 on: February 28, 2019, 01:42:20 AM »
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

What a glorious sentence in Captain Fritz's first answer!

I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that etc

Good lord, Captain Fritz, it almost sounds like you're a bit... uh... uncomfortable with this question!

But your answers are actually-------------in their own inimitably Fritzian way--------------pretty truthful.

--------------Someone certainly did tell you that Mr Oswald had been 'stopped' by one of your men on the stairway, only the word 'steps' was used, wasn't it? The front steps! And the man who told you was indeed Mr Truly! And you told your men about it... and your men happily told the press all about it!  Thumb1:
--------------Mr Oswald did know that "the officer stopped him all right", only it wasn't in the lunchroom, was it? Thanks for not perjuring yourself by localising this!  Thumb1:
--------------Mr Oswald did tell you he'd been eating a cheese sandwich and drinking a Coca Cola--------on the front steps!  You've just kindly explained what we're seeing in the Wiegman film! Thumb1:
--------------'He said he had a Coca Cola'? Good man, Mr Fritz! You have managed to say-without-saying-outright that Mr Oswald was not 'up there' (on the front steps) to get a Coca Cola! He'd already bought it upstairs in the lunchroom and had now come outside to watch P. Parade! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 01:52:20 AM by Alan Ford »