Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535787 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1488 on: March 05, 2019, 09:26:06 PM »
Advertisement
Oh, stop playing dumb, you silly silly boy!  :D

What we see above would be consistent with a person coming down from an Upper Floor of the TSBD at lunchtime. 2nd floor = buy soda pop, 1st Floor = Eat Lunch, Outside = "watch P. Parade"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 09:26:34 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1488 on: March 05, 2019, 09:26:06 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1489 on: March 05, 2019, 09:48:52 PM »
"Fritz said in his Warren Commission testimony that he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots"...

Fritz said in his Warren Commission testimony that he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

"Pretty sure" is the same as saying ....I'm not sure....  IOW.... Fritz was lying....

That's NOT what Lee said....  Lee said that he was in the first floor lunchroom when the parade passed by.....  And he said he went to the second floor lunchroom about that same time.  and he NEVER EVER said anything about hear any shots.

With regard to Fritz being "pretty sure" Oswald told him he was "in the 2nd floor lunchroom during the shots", why was this Important Information NOT in Fritz's Notes?  The answer would be because it Never happened. When under oath, "pretty sure" protects a person from being subjected to Perjury Charges.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1490 on: March 05, 2019, 09:54:02 PM »
     What we see above would be consistent with a person coming down from an Upper Floor of the TSBD at lunchtime. 2nd floor = buy soda pop, 1st Floor = Eat Lunch, Outside = "watch P. Parade"

Exactly---not complicated!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1490 on: March 05, 2019, 09:54:02 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1491 on: March 05, 2019, 11:21:04 PM »
Lee told the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunchroom when the parade passed by......  I see nobody who resembles Lee Oswald in any of these pictures....

I believe Lee Oswald..... And he had gone to the second floor lunchroom to buy a coke at the time that JFK lost his mind....

Oh, stop playing dumb, you silly silly boy!  :D

Exactly---not complicated!  Thumb1:
      With regard to Fritz being "pretty sure" Oswald told him he was "in the 2nd floor lunchroom during the shots", why was this Important Information NOT in Fritz's Notes?  The answer would be because it Never happened. When under oath, "pretty sure" protects a person from being subjected to Perjury Charges.

Every time I read the quoted notes of the Fritz interrogations, I seem to read the same thing as WaltCakebread, and I notice that the 'rephrasing' done by RoyellStoring ::), and quoted by AlanFord ???, seems to have overlooked that after purchasing a CocaCola in the SecondFloorLunchRoom to have with lunch, LeeHarveyOswald then returned to the first floor to eat lunch. THEN went outside to watch P Parade.
There is 'under oath' testimony that places LeeHarveyOswald in the SecondFloorLunchRoom at 70 to 90 seconds after the shooting of GovernorConnally and assassination of PresidentKennedy. So, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter with OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly places LeeOswald there after the DealeyPlaza shots were fired.

Corrected to read-"notes of the Fritz interrogations".
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:05:02 AM by Larry Trotter »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1492 on: March 06, 2019, 12:28:49 AM »

Every time I read the quoted Fritz notes, I seem to read the same thing as WaltCakebread, and I notice that the 'rephrasing' done by RoyellStoring ::), and quoted by AlanFord ???, seems to have overlooked that after purchasing a CocaCola in the SecondFloorLunchRoom to have with lunch, LeeHarveyOswald then returned to the first floor to eat lunch. THEN went outside to watch P Parade.
There is 'under oath' testimony that places LeeHarveyOswald in the SecondFloorLunchRoom at 70 to 90 seconds after the shooting of GovernorConnally and assassination of PresidentKennedy. So, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter with OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly places LeeOswald there after the DealeyPlaza shots were fired.

The Notes regarding Oswald claiming to have gone outside to "watch the P. Parade" were recorded within 3 Hours of the Kill Shot. The WC testimony was recorded AFTER the J Edgar/LBJ Lone Nut narrative had traveled down the Law Enforcement grapevine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1492 on: March 06, 2019, 12:28:49 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1493 on: March 06, 2019, 01:35:12 AM »

Every time I read the quoted Fritz notes, I seem to read the same thing as WaltCakebread, and I notice that the 'rephrasing' done by RoyellStoring ::), and quoted by AlanFord ???, seems to have overlooked that after purchasing a CocaCola in the SecondFloorLunchRoom to have with lunch, LeeHarveyOswald then returned to the first floor to eat lunch. THEN went outside to watch P Parade.

after purchasing a Coca-Cola in the Second Floor Lunch Room to have with lunch, Lee Harvey Oswald then returned to the first floor to eat lunch. THEN went outside to watch P Parade.

Yes, That's the way I see it, and that's the way Bookhout has it recorded in his report on page 619 of the WR.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1494 on: March 06, 2019, 01:49:05 AM »
     The Notes regarding Oswald claiming to have gone outside to "watch the P. Parade" were recorded within 3 Hours of the Kill Shot. The WC testimony was recorded AFTER the J Edgar/LBJ Lone Nut narrative had traveled down the Law Enforcement grapevine.

Can you provide reliable provable evidence as to exactly what time, and date, the referenced notes were actually written down?
And, is it your claim that RoyTruly and MarrionBaker made false statements, under oath, about the SecondFloorLunchRoom Encounter? If so, can you offer reliable provable evidence for such claim?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 01:50:39 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1494 on: March 06, 2019, 01:49:05 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1495 on: March 06, 2019, 04:57:48 AM »
Can you provide reliable provable evidence as to exactly what time, and date, the referenced notes were actually written down?
And, is it your claim that RoyTruly and MarrionBaker made false statements, under oath, about the SecondFloorLunchRoom Encounter? If so, can you offer reliable provable evidence for such claim?

The Hosty Notes have the date/time written on them. They were taken at the 1st Oswald Interrogation. I believe you would agree that Oswald would be hard pressed to be Outside "watching the P.  Parade" and then inside the 2nd Floor Lunch Room as testified to by Truly & Baker. Just because Oswald claimed this at his 3:15 Interrogation does Not make it a fact. On the other hand, based on the layout/floor plan of the 2nd Floor, I do Not believe Officer Baker's story of initially seeing Oswald through the small window on the door leading into the vestibule. That dog don't hunt.