Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535895 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1480 on: March 05, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »
Advertisement
Thumb1:

"And I turned to Sarah..."

Context!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1480 on: March 05, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1481 on: March 05, 2019, 08:10:54 PM »

Yeah, give it another year and Buell will recall being in the TSBD Domino Room on the morning of the assassination and giving Oswald a "hot foot" during break time. How could a guy for roughly 50 years make absolutely No Mention of almost Decking the Capt of Homicide/Will Fritz on the very day of the assassination?  Frazier is Not a Reliable source.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1482 on: March 05, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »
            Yeah, give it another year and Buell will recall being in the TSBD Domino Room on the morning of the assassination and giving Oswald a "hot foot" during break time. How could a guy for roughly 50 years make absolutely No Mention of almost Decking the Capt of Homicide/Will Fritz on the very day of the assassination?  Frazier is Not a Reliable source.

Again, your thinking here is too black-and-white, Mr Storing---------Mr Frazier is not Jean Hill!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1482 on: March 05, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1483 on: March 05, 2019, 08:26:40 PM »
Mr Storing, I think that's too sweeping a statement. Mr Frazier's story has not "consistently changed". Many key elements have remained invariable.

Such as----------for instance-----------CE-142 being too long to be the bag Mr Oswald brought to work the morning of 11/22/63.

And----------for another instance------------his placing of Ms Stanton to his left at the top of the front entrance!

Thumb1:
Q: Where did you watch the parade from, what location?
A: I watched the parade from the top of the steps there, the main entrance into Texas School Books.
Q: Let me impose on you one more time and ask you to leave the witness chair and come down here and point out where you viewed the parade from. Would you do that, please?
A: Right here. It is the main entrance right here. There in the shadows you have several steps and a rail, and I was standing right there at the top of the rail.
Q: Referring you to an exhibit which has been marked for the purposes of identification as State-36, can you see the Texas School Book Depository in this exhibit?
A: Yes, sir, the Texas School Book Depository would be there.
Q: Can you see in this exhibit where you parked that morning?
A: No, sir, I cannot, because like I told you a while ago --
THE COURT: We can't hear you.
THE WITNESS: No, sir, I cannot.
BY MR. ALCOCK:
Q: Can you see the spot where you were situated when the presidential motorcade came by?
A: Yes, sir, I can.
Q: Will you take this symbol and place it at that location where you were standing?
A: (The witness complies.)
Q: Mr. Frazier, do you recall who you were with during the presidential motorcade?
A: Yes, sir, I can. When I was standing there at the top of the stairs I was standing there by a heavyset lady who worked up in our office, her name is Sara, I forget her last name, but she was standing right there beside me when we watched the motorcade.
Q: Do you recall anyone else who may have been with you?
A: Right down in front of me at the bottom of the steps my foreman Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady were standing there.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1484 on: March 05, 2019, 08:28:21 PM »
Q: Where did you watch the parade from, what location?
A: I watched the parade from the top of the steps there, the main entrance into Texas School Books.
Q: Let me impose on you one more time and ask you to leave the witness chair and come down here and point out where you viewed the parade from. Would you do that, please?
A: Right here. It is the main entrance right here. There in the shadows you have several steps and a rail, and I was standing right there at the top of the rail.
Q: Referring you to an exhibit which has been marked for the purposes of identification as State-36, can you see the Texas School Book Depository in this exhibit?
A: Yes, sir, the Texas School Book Depository would be there.
Q: Can you see in this exhibit where you parked that morning?
A: No, sir, I cannot, because like I told you a while ago --
THE COURT: We can't hear you.
THE WITNESS: No, sir, I cannot.
BY MR. ALCOCK:
Q: Can you see the spot where you were situated when the presidential motorcade came by?
A: Yes, sir, I can.
Q: Will you take this symbol and place it at that location where you were standing?
A: (The witness complies.)
Q: Mr. Frazier, do you recall who you were with during the presidential motorcade?
A: Yes, sir, I can. When I was standing there at the top of the stairs I was standing there by a heavyset lady who worked up in our office, her name is Sara, I forget her last name, but she was standing right there beside me when we watched the motorcade.
Q: Do you recall anyone else who may have been with you?
A: Right down in front of me at the bottom of the steps my foreman Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady were standing there.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1484 on: March 05, 2019, 08:28:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1485 on: March 05, 2019, 09:03:55 PM »
Isn't the "Prayer person" standing to the west side of the handrail that divided the front steps?   Isn't Prayer person nearly touching the west side of the entrance alcove?   

Where did Frazier say he was standing..... "I was standing right there at the top of the rail."

And did Frazier say that heavy set Sara was standing to his left?   

Unless I'm built wrong.... and I was BWF.... Prayer person would be to my right.....

Quite right----and already long ago accepted by the sane ones in our midst!  Thumb1:

I don't know what the argument is about....

Sure you do------whether Mr Oswald's suppressed claim to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" is vindicated by the Hughes, Wiegman and Darnell films!  Thumb1:

but Prayer person is a female.....

Care to suggest a name?  :)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1486 on: March 05, 2019, 09:12:56 PM »
Quite right----and already long ago accepted by the sane ones in our midst!  Thumb1:

Sure you do------whether Mr Oswald's suppressed claim to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" is vindicated by the Hughes, Wiegman and Darnell films!  Thumb1:

Care to suggest a name?  :)

Lee told the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunchroom when the parade passed by......  I see nobody who resembles Lee Oswald in any of these pictures....

I believe Lee Oswald..... And he had gone to the second floor lunchroom to buy a coke at the time that JFK lost his mind....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1486 on: March 05, 2019, 09:12:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1487 on: March 05, 2019, 09:20:01 PM »
Lee told the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunchroom when the parade passed by......

Oh, stop playing dumb, you silly silly boy!  :D