Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How many JFKA CT's also endorse other conspiracies, like 9/11, OJ, Moon etc.?  (Read 5513 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
I don't mind keeping this useless topic on the front page because as long as it's there it will keep on exposing you as the troll you are.

Now, why do you need "ammunition" at all?

Btw, if you want to insult me, you really have to do a whole lot better that this pathetic childish attempt.

I don't mind keeping this useless topic on the front page because as long as it's there it will keep on exposing you as the troll you are.

Thanks, but everyone reading all your aggressive off topic posts can see who the Troll truly is, and that obviously ain't me.

Now, why do you need "ammunition" at all?

I'm not going to explain my multiple responses dealing with this, yet again. If you can't comprehend what I've written, then that's all on you.

Btw, if you want to insult me, you really have to do a whole lot better that this pathetic childish attempt.

Oh, I am so sorry, I have spent my entire life being a complementing nice guy and I have trouble insulting people, whereas you've had a lifetime of being a nasty little man, so my kind hearted insults to you, are mere child's play. I get it, I really do!

JohnM 

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 03:21:59 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Jim Hawthorn

To find out, why not start threads for each of these subjects in the Off Topic section? Thumb1:

Online Martin Weidmann

Thanks, but everyone reading all your aggressive off topic posts can see who the Troll truly is, and that obviously ain't me.

I'm not going to explain my multiple responses dealing with this, yet again. If you can't comprehend what I've written, then that's all on you.

Oh, I am so sorry, I have spent my entire life being a complementing nice guy and I have trouble insulting people, whereas you've had a lifetime of being a nasty little man, so my kind hearted insults to you, are mere child's play. I get it, I really do!

JohnM

So, you continue making a fool of yourself! That's fine.

Oh, I am so sorry, I have spent my entire life being a complementing nice guy and I have trouble insulting people,

Says the guy who just called another member " F-u-n-g-u-s " for no reason whatsoever!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And being the so-called "complementing nice guy" he calls just about everybody who disagrees with him "kooks". Of course he only does so out of the goodness of his kind tender heart!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whereas you've had a lifetime of being a nasty little man, so my kind hearted insults to you, are mere child's play. I get it, I really do!

You don't know the first thing about me or my life. All you know is what you read on this forum and that is that I don't suffer fools like you gladly.

Another classic Mytton troll move; claiming that he has already explained something which in truth he never did.

Not one other member, except you, has ever mentioned that they have or need "ammunition". By trying to weasel your way out of this one, you insult the intelligence of all other members.
Not even other LNs come to your defense. That, by itself, is telling enough.

Now, why do you need "ammunition" at all, if not to attack, insult and ridicule other members?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 07:48:08 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Fergus O'brien

Hi Fergus, stop being so paranoid, because your dumbass posts have given me more than enough ammunition to "beat you over the head with a stick".

I just thought it would be an interesting topic and perhaps analyze the mindset of why people like you, can with a straight face, believe the most ridiculously unbelievable theories, that's all.

And yes, this is a JFKA forum but the spillover into investigating why CT's still believe the "People in Authority" are manipulating the general population decades later in unrelated "mysteries" is a fascinating subject. Don't you think?

JohnM

i can guarantee i have never given you or any LN any stick to beat me over the head with lol . you may be able to disagree with me , say i am wrong and if so fine , and so be it . i dont claim perfection .

also i dont resort to name calling or insults , frankly i am intelligent enough to understand that i do not need to go down such a route .and so i would never lower my self to such a level . however i see you have no such qualms .

if you desire to discuss a mindset / mindsets well it should be done equally , IE we should discuss the both mindsets , both LN and CT .

politicians dont try to manipulate the people ? they would never deceive , withhold or lie ? , surely you are intelligent enough to not attempt to argue that they dont do this ? . but then maybe not lol .

but thank you for your reply , if an LN seeks to attack and insult me well then i guess i must be doing something right .

Offline Fergus O'brien

Yes, really!

Not one of your posts in this thread has been on topic and when you again lead your 6th post with the same repeated hostility, I knew exactly what you were going to say.
And now that you attempted to call me out, I just read your post and what do you know, I was EXACTLY right!

You are so mindlessly predictable, that you make my job a breeze.

Btw thanks for providing me with even more ammunition! Muhahaha!

JohnM

"You are so mindlessly predictable, that you make my job a breeze." John

so this is YOUR JOB ? . is this an admission by you that you are a paid shall we say DEBUNKER ? .  not that i have seen you debunk all that much lol . granted you do provide some good information some times but it seems heavily outweighed by the severe amount of BS and ad hominem that you post .

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 01:13:59 PM by Fergus O'brien »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

To find out, why not start threads for each of these subjects in the Off Topic section? Thumb1:

Thanks, for the advice!

Because this section should be reserved for the most logical and totally well thought out threads, like that absolutely brilliant thread that postulates that at the same day and date that Oswald took his rifle to work, and planned on shooting the ground, yes shoot the ground, you know to only scare people!, that someone else and their team who were totally unrelated, and who by chance just randomly picked the exact same time and exact same location, and very cleverly decided to set up a triangulation of snipers to also kill the President!!

So yes Jim, this section is truly deserving of the most scholarly threads that obviously have a lot of intellect invested in them!

Congratulations!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

"You are so mindlessly predictable, that you make my job a breeze." John

so this is YOUR JOB ? . is this an admission by you that you are a paid shall we say DEBUNKER ? .  not that i have seen you debunk all that much lol . granted you do provide some good information some times but it seems heavily outweighed by the severe amount of BS and ad hominem that you post .

is this an admission by you that you are a paid shall we say DEBUNKER ?

Hilarious, you people seriously think that your posts about a sixty year old event are so damn important that the cover up still needs to be going on! WOW!

Time to wake up Fergus, your irrelevant rants are absolutely worthless and this mistaken belief that you are a self appointed seeker of Truth and Justice, shows the World just how delusional you really are!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

So, you continue making a fool of yourself! That's fine.

Oh, I am so sorry, I have spent my entire life being a complementing nice guy and I have trouble insulting people,

Says the guy who just called another member "Fergus" for no reason whatsoever!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And being the so-called "complementing nice guy" he calls just about everybody who disagrees with him "kooks". Of course he only does so out of the goodness of his kind tender heart!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whereas you've had a lifetime of being a nasty little man, so my kind hearted insults to you, are mere child's play. I get it, I really do!

You don't know the first thing about me or my life. All you know is what you read on this forum and that is that I don't suffer fools like you gladly.

Another classic Mytton troll move; claiming that he has already explained something which in truth he never did.

Not one other member, except you, has ever mentioned that they have or need "ammunition". By trying to weasel your way out of this one, you insult the intelligence of all other members.
Not even other LNs come to your defense. That, by itself, is telling enough.

Now, why do you need "ammunition" at all, if not to attack, insult and ridicule other members?

Another mean spirited post from the Forum's excessively aggressive nasty little man.

But thanks for giving me even more "ammunition"! Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM