Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How many JFKA CT's also endorse other conspiracies, like 9/11, OJ, Moon etc.?  (Read 5322 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
I just came across a post from a member that says OJ didn't stab anyone and this member has a very unique view of the JFKA, so it got me wondering in how many CT members also support other conspiracies?
Michael T. Griffith is constantly espousing the "scholars" in the JFKA, (that btw, in nearly all cases are underqualified), that share his conspiracy mindset so I guess that Griffith would also endorse the plethora of Engineers and Architects that believe in a 9/11 conspiracy. Yes?
So CT's and I guess some LNers, let's hear what you believe about the World of Conspiracies, and present your evidence here and let's see where that takes us.

Some starters.

Was building 7's free fall a product of demolition?
Was the Pentagon hit by a missile?
Was thermite or super-thermite found at the 9/11 site?
Where is the wreckage from Flight 93?
Were holograms covering the missiles that struck the WTC?

Was OJ set up by the Police or someone else?
Did they stuff up the DNA evidence?
Why did the original prosecution exclude so much evidence and why did they present such a weak case?

Are the non parallel shadows on the Moon faked?
Why is the flag waving on the Moon with no air?
Where are the stars in the NASA photos?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

I think that this image could be revised to indicate the WC and its conclusions (and all the authors of the books opposing them) and it would be appropriate.

8)

Online Fergus O'brien

I just came across a post from a member that says OJ didn't stab anyone and this member has a very unique view of the JFKA, so it got me wondering in how many CT members also support other conspiracies?
Michael T. Griffith is constantly espousing the "scholars" in the JFKA, (that btw, in nearly all cases are underqualified), that share his conspiracy mindset so I guess that Griffith would also endorse the plethora of Engineers and Architects that believe in a 9/11 conspiracy. Yes?
So CT's and I guess some LNers, let's hear what you believe about the World of Conspiracies, and present your evidence here and let's see where that takes us.

Some starters.

Why did the original prosecution exclude so much evidence and why did they present such a weak case?

JohnM

lol that looks like you are expecting people to hand you a stick so you can then beat them with it on this forum for years to come . this is a jfk assassination discussion forum .

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Fergus O'brien

I think that this image could be revised to indicate the WC and its conclusions (and all the authors of the books opposing them) and it would be appropriate.

8)

i like that . thanks for posting .

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Some starters.

JohnM
DNA evidence is interesting.
If dna (or any other) evidence is rigged then the chances of being wrong is 1 in 1 (not 1 in 1,000,000,000 etc).
If dna evidence is contaminated at the scene or in the lab then the chances of being wrong is not 1 in 1,000,000,000, it is 1 in 1.
If a bloody glove is planted by police & the dna evidence is tested by 100 different independent labs & one from russia, then the chances of being wrong is 1 in ...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 07:47:05 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

8)
Yes, one test can sink a theory.
But, it duznt.
Einsteinian science (& Covid science & nutrition science etc) duznt work that way.
Bad news is censored.
However, the Einsteinian Dark Age of Science is coming to an end, for the times they are a-changin'.

Before very long we will see the death of theories re......
The Big Bang.
Black Holes.
Gravitational Waves.
LIGO krapp.
The Cosmic Microwave Background krapp.
E=mcc.
That c is constant.
That aether duznt exist.
That hard little electrons can orbit a (large spherical) nucleus.
That electricity is made by electrons moving along inside a wire.
etc.

Offline John Mytton

lol that looks like you are expecting people to hand you a stick so you can then beat them with it on this forum for years to come . this is a jfk assassination discussion forum .

Hi Fergus, stop being so paranoid, because your dumbass posts have given me more than enough ammunition to "beat you over the head with a stick".

I just thought it would be an interesting topic and perhaps analyze the mindset of why people like you, can with a straight face, believe the most ridiculously unbelievable theories, that's all.

And yes, this is a JFKA forum but the spillover into investigating why CT's still believe the "People in Authority" are manipulating the general population decades later in unrelated "mysteries" is a fascinating subject. Don't you think?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Hi Fergus, stop being so paranoid, because your dumbass posts have given me more than enough ammunition to "beat you over the head with a stick".

I just thought it would be an interesting topic and perhaps analyze the mindset of why people like you, can with a straight face, believe the most ridiculously unbelievable theories, that's all.

And yes, this is a JFKA forum but the spillover into investigating why CT's still believe the "People in Authority" are manipulating the general population decades later in unrelated "mysteries" is a fascinating subject. Don't you think?

JohnM

What a load of BS. And calling Fergus "Fergus" is just nasty and tells us all we need to know about "John Mytton".

And Fergus was of course correct. LNs, like him, know they can not argue the case on the weak merits of it's evidence. They are similar to the current "impeachment investigation" into President Biden, where Republicans constantly claim to have convincing evidence but always fail to produce it. Because of the weakness of their case, LNs would love to call anybody who disagrees with them a CT and a believer in all sorts of other wacky conspiracy theories, because that makes it easier to attack them and call them nutjobs. He is doing exactly that in his last post.

It is utterly pathetic.