Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How many JFKA CT's also endorse other conspiracies, like 9/11, OJ, Moon etc.?  (Read 5321 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Btw have you figured out already how you are going to explain your need for "ammunition"?

Well Duh!, Fergus said "to hand you a stick so you can then beat them with it" and Robert posted "John is looking for a stick to beat you with."
And in case you didn't know, a "stick" in this context is a figurative Weapon of War, so I simply responded that, I didn't need any more ammunition(sticks) because Kooks like you and your new best mate, have supplied plenty!
Get it now, Einstein?

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 12:47:27 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Well Duh!, Fergus said "to hand you a stick so you can then beat them with it" and Robert posted "John is looking for a stick to beat you with."
And in case you didn't know, a "stick" in this context is a figurative Weapon of War, so I simply responded that, I didn't need any more ammunition(sticks) because Kooks like you and your new best mate, have supplied plenty!
Get it now, Einstein?

JohnM

So much BS... typical for a weasel.

so I simply responded that, I didn't need any more ammunition(sticks)

The operative words being "didn't need any more"... Which of course means that you believed you already had enough ammunition.

What it doesn't explain is why you need ammunition at all....

Care to try again?

Offline John Mytton

So much BS... typical for a weasel

And that's where I stopped reading.

Next time try leading with your argument, instead of yet another aggressive Ad Hominin, and you might actually get me to read one of your off topic worthless diversionary posts.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Next time try leading with your argument, instead of yet another aggressive Ad Hominin, and you might actually get me to read one of your off topic worthless diversionary posts.

JohnM

Really?

Isn't it amazing how you can determine that what I wrote is "one or your off topic worthless diversionary posts", when you really haven't read it? Pull the other one...

But I understand. If I was in the position you have placed yourself in, I would also prefer to run instead of answering the question, because the answer would have exposed you as the pathetic troll with no solid arguments that you truly are.

Now, I'm sure you won't be reading that as well, because it is indeed ad hom.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The whole thing is hilarious. A fool who needs and claims he has ammunition to attack others who turns into a whining "victim" as soon as he gets put in his place.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 11:55:55 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

Really?

Yes, really!

Not one of your posts in this thread has been on topic and when you again lead your 6th post with the same repeated hostility, I knew exactly what you were going to say.
And now that you attempted to call me out, I just read your post and what do you know, I was EXACTLY right!

You are so mindlessly predictable, that you make my job a breeze.

Btw thanks for providing me with even more ammunition! Muhahaha!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Yes, really!

Not one of your posts in this thread has been on topic and when you again lead your 6th post with the same repeated hostility, I knew exactly what you were going to say.
And now that you attempted to call me out, I just read your post and what do you know, I was EXACTLY right!

You are so mindlessly predictable, that you make my job a breeze.

Btw thanks for providing me with even more ammunition! Muhahaha!

JohnM

Thanks for the laugh... now, care to explain why you even need "even more ammunition"?

you make my job a breeze.

What job would that be?

Btw, no matter how many times and in how many ways you try to divert the conversation, I will continue to ask you why you even need "ammunition" at all....

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 01:57:52 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

What job would that be?

My job is to keep this topic on the front page and you make it so easy by falling for every trap I set up, because, and I mean no offence by this, but you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

My job is to keep this topic on the front page and you make it so easy by falling for every trap I set up, because, and I mean no offence by this, but you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

JohnM

I don't mind keeping this useless topic on the front page because as long as it's there it will keep on exposing you as the troll you are.

Now, why do you need "ammunition" at all?

Btw, if you want to insult me, you really have to do a whole lot better that this pathetic childish attempt.