Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How many JFKA CT's also endorse other conspiracies, like 9/11, OJ, Moon etc.?  (Read 5324 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
What a load of BS. And calling Fergus "Fergus" is just nasty and tells us all we need to know about "John Mytton".

And Fergus was of course correct. LNs, like him, know they can not argue the case on the weak merits of it's evidence. They are similar to the current "impeachment investigation" into President Biden, where Republicans constantly claim to have convincing evidence but always fail to produce it. Because of the weakness of their case, LNs would love to call anybody who disagrees with them a CT and a believer in all sorts of other wacky conspiracy theories, because that makes it easier to attack them and call them nutjobs. He is doing exactly that in his last post.

It is utterly pathetic.

I like how you two are constantly supporting each other and coming to the other's defence, that's super neat!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

I like how you two are constantly supporting each other and coming to the other's defence, that's super neat!

JohnM

Neither needs to be defended by the other, but I can understand how a sick mind like you would think that.

But thank you for showing, with your pathetically weak reply, that my previous post was spot on!  Thumb1:

Online Robert Reeves

John is looking for a stick to beat you with.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Of course he is. It's an admission of the weakness of his case. If he had a strong case he would not have to resort to this kind of BS.

Offline John Mytton

As I already said, you Kooks "serious researchers" have provided a lifetime of easily refuted garbage, crazy theories and outrageous speculation, so I don't need any more ammunition. This is just a thread to find out how deep the paranoia goes and thus far, I have been truly reaped the seed that I sowed.
Thanks for your participation.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

As I already said, you Kooks "serious researchers" have provided a lifetime of easily refuted garbage, crazy theories and outrageous speculation, so I don't need any more ammunition. This is just a thread to find out how deep the paranoia goes and thus far, I have been truly reaped the seed that I sowed.
Thanks for your participation.

JohnM

so I don't need any more ammunition.

And why would you even need ammunition?

The simple and only answer is that you need to attack people who disagree with you, because your arguments and "evidence" are so pathetically weak that it doesn't convince anybody except the most gullible.

Offline John Mytton

so I don't need any more ammunition.

And why would you even need ammunition?

The simple and only answer is that you need to attack people who disagree with you, because your arguments and "evidence" are so pathetically weak that it doesn't convince anybody except the most gullible.

Wow, why all the hostility?

Calm down!

If you were so confident in your beliefs, then you could simply and calmly explain your position, but instead you are obviously threatened by the truth, so that's why you constantly go on these aggressive rants!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Wow, why all the hostility?

Calm down!

If you were so confident in your beliefs, then you could simply and calmly explain your position, but instead you are obviously threatened by the truth, so that's why you constantly go on these aggressive rants!

JohnM

What beliefs would that be? I have explained "my position" to you over and over again, but you just don't like and can't handle it.

There is nothing aggressive about what I say, but, like a typical narcissist, you instantly start playing the victim as soon as you've lost the argument and all credibility.

Keep digging the hole you're in ......  Thumb1:

Btw have you figured out already how you are going to explain your need for "ammunition"?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 12:20:37 AM by Martin Weidmann »