Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22438 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2021, 06:35:57 PM »
Advertisement
The lines are ~5/16” apart. Jerry Organ has provided graphical evidence of this. And I confirmed it by printing the palm print to approximately full-scale according to my hand size, and similarly scaling the image of the lift (with the parallel lines) by matching up the contours lines of the lift to the full-scale print. There is no doubt that this is reality. Have you found anyone that agrees with your contention otherwise? Or is this “reality” unique to you?

You're FOS, Mr Collins..... The lines ( 5/16" apart)  that you created by using the bayonet lug  don't even resemble the lines that are seen on the "Palm print" photo, which are 3/16" apart...     I'm utterly amazed that you'd attempt to rebut the evidence with such utter nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2021, 06:35:57 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2021, 06:36:15 PM »
Is there a point to your post?
You are not the only reader here [though you seem to act as much] so perhaps the furnished links may be interesting to others.

I believe that the doubters have accomplished nothing. They have no credible evidence to support a conspiracy. And, generally speaking, have only fooled themselves with confirmation bias simply because they do not trust anyone in power whatsoever.
Spoken like a true blue snowflake. You do not have to provide 'evidence' as support of doubt. All you have to do is just doubt that someone else either-- has failed to produce enough evidence to support what they believe....or [as with me] consideration that the timing of the events suggested by the official statements are physically implausible.
Consider the people in power now along with the lying medias' talking yakking points ...the blunders and hog slop decisions during the past year are intolerable.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »
You are not the only reader here [though you seem to act as much] so perhaps the furnished links may be interesting to others.
Spoken like a true blue snowflake. You do not have to provide 'evidence' as support of doubt. All you have to do is just doubt that someone else either-- has failed to produce enough evidence to support what they believe....or [as with me] consideration that the timing of the events suggested by the official statements are physically implausible.
Consider the people in power now along with the lying medias' talking yakking points ...the blunders and hog slop decisions during the past year are intolerable.

Now you've done it, Mr  Freeman..... The LNer  loonies will be out in force now.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2021, 06:53:27 PM »
You see a third option?
Yeah, how about you (Otto go home) give up attacking others and deal with the realities of the JFK assassination case.
'Otto go home'? what does that mean? Leave the forum because he doesn't agree with you?
Deal with what you consider reality? You never were in the majority that you think you are-----
Trend: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963

Thirty percent of Americans believe that Oswald, who was apprehended by Dallas police hours after Kennedy was shot on Nov. 22, 1963, was the lone gunman in the murder. The Warren Commission, the official government investigation into the assassination, concluded that Oswald acted alone. Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby two days after the Kennedy assassination and therefore never stood trial, leaving many questions unanswered.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2021, 07:02:44 PM »
'Otto go home'? what does that mean? Leave the forum because he doesn't agree with you?
Deal with what you consider reality? You never were in the majority that you think you are-----
https://news.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx

Statistics can be misleading. How many of those disbelievers actually know very many of the details of the case? Just because some opinions are popular doesn’t mean that they are correct. Example: More people believe that dreams can foretell the future than not…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/24/study-democrats-are-more-likely-than-republicans-to-believe-in-fortune-telling-astrology-and-ghosts/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2021, 07:02:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2021, 08:12:35 PM »
Statistics can be misleading. 
Says the strawman.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2021, 08:28:27 PM »
Says the strawman.

Do you believe that the opinions of the vast majority of the people (who know very few, if any details of the case) are just as important as the opinions of those who have studied the case in detail for many years?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2021, 08:28:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2021, 09:07:43 PM »
I used to believe that there just had to be a conspiracy. Then I suspended that belief long enough to take a fresh look at the case with an open mind. And after doing so, I was able to see that my original belief was in error. Your mileage may vary. If you want to continue to believe in a conspiracy, that is your prerogative.

I used to believe that there just had to be a conspiracy. Then I suspended that belief long enough to take a fresh look at the case with an open mind. And after doing so, I was able to see that my original belief was in error.

I believe what we have here is a gargantuan ego problem.....   If Charlie couldn't come up with the solution then he'll simply accept the tale dumped on us pissants by LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon committee.....  After all Charlie is one of those superior intellects ......