Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22209 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 12:44:22 PM »
Advertisement
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2759.msg101044.html#msg101044
Then I responded.... https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2759.msg101183.html#msg101183
No doubt you remember this thread...  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2325.msg69842.html#msg69842
The one factoid I could never resolve---Hugh Aynesworth was without a doubt the most prolific witness according to every account of the events of Nov 22 '63--- A Mr Everywhere and on top of everything---- Dealey Plaza..the Tippit shooting location..the Texas Theater..the police basement at the Ruby shooting..[at least according to him] and yet he was never called as a witness to testify to anything :-\

Is there a point to your post?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 12:44:22 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 01:03:27 PM »
So you're left with your own conjecture and the WC innuendo.

Which one is it?

Conjecture:

1. the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof

2. an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.

The difference is that after almost 58-years of trying to shed doubt on and poke holes in the evidence, I believe that the doubters have accomplished nothing. They have no credible evidence to support a conspiracy. And, generally speaking, have only fooled themselves with confirmation bias simply because they do not trust anyone in power whatsoever.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 02:50:43 PM »
But that didn't answer my question.

Your question is loaded and invalid because it assumes the sentence before it is correct. It is not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 02:50:43 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 04:49:00 PM »
You see a third option?

Yeah, how about you (Otto go home) give up attacking others and deal with the realities of the JFK assassination case.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 05:15:17 PM »
Yeah, how about you (Otto go home) give up attacking others and deal with the realities of the JFK assassination case.

You should heed your own advice, Mr Collins...."deal with the realities of the JFK assassination case."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 05:15:17 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 05:19:28 PM »
You should heed your own advice, Mr Collins...."deal with the realities of the JFK assassination case."

It is quite obvious to most of us that your “realities” are unique to you.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 05:38:30 PM »
It is quite obvious to most of us that your “realities” are unique to you.

Ok, Let's debate just one of my realities.....

I'll remind you that I've already hammered you on your contention that the two parallel lines that can be clearly seen on the  "Palm print photo" (CE639) couldn't possibly have been  made by the bayonet lug as you contend....  Because the bayonet lug on a carcano is 5/16" wide and the two lines are only 3/16" apart.....

Do you want to want to debate another of "My realities" ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 05:38:30 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2021, 06:27:52 PM »
Ok, Let's debate just one of my realities.....

I'll remind you that I've already hammered you on your contention that the two parallel lines that can be clearly seen on the  "Palm print photo" (CE639) couldn't possibly have been  made by the bayonet lug as you contend....  Because the bayonet lug on a carcano is 5/16" wide and the two lines are only 3/16" apart.....

Do you want to want to debate another of "My realities" ??

The lines are ~5/16” apart. Jerry Organ has provided graphical evidence of this. And I confirmed it by printing the palm print to approximately full-scale according to my hand size, and similarly scaling the image of the lift (with the parallel lines) by matching up the contours lines of the lift to the full-scale print. There is no doubt that this is reality. Have you found anyone that agrees with your contention otherwise? Or is this “reality” unique to you?