Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 57030 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2021, 07:27:57 PM »
Advertisement
Whose sandwich was it Richard? Where was it originally found? Let’s see you answer those to start.

Did Colonel Sanders have an alibi?  Maybe it was fowl play.  They were afraid Oswald was going to sing like a canary. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2021, 07:27:57 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2021, 07:33:31 PM »
Why not try and do some research yourself. Much more satisfying for all of us than mere regurgitation of material of others.

If you don't know because you have only focused on pedantic nonsense like the remains of a chicken sandwich, just say so.  It seems like an interesting question that I don't recall anyone here ever discussing while going on and on endlessly about measuring Oswald's arm pits and how the bag was folded (kind of and sort of). 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2021, 07:57:27 PM »
And then claiming you want a serious discussion. And then immediately hurling insults at anyone and everyone who would dare to disagree with you.

It's impossible to have a serious discussion with you, so I gave up on that a long time ago.

And then immediately hurling insults at anyone and everyone who would dare to disagree with you.

Project much?

No projecting necessary on my part. You lot have the market cornered in that department.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:01:13 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2021, 07:57:27 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2021, 08:14:04 PM »
Did Colonel Sanders have an alibi?  Maybe it was fowl play.  They were afraid Oswald was going to sing like a canary.

Good stuff.

Btw, are you suggesting the canary would wind up in black-face... in a kind of coal mine thing-cum-'he blowed up real good' deal?

Re Carcano dis/reassembly, a hint: Life can turn on a dime.. and a few screws.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:17:30 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2021, 08:34:59 PM »
No projecting necessary on my part. You lot have the market cornered in that department.

What it like to be unable to have a normal discussion for fear of a total lack of arguments and/or evidence to back it up?

Doesn't it get tiresome to constantly play the forum's clown?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2021, 08:34:59 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2021, 08:52:46 PM »
If you don't know because you have only focused on pedantic nonsense like the remains of a chicken sandwich, just say so.  It seems like an interesting question that I don't recall anyone here ever discussing while going on and on endlessly about measuring Oswald's arm pits and how the bag was folded (kind of and sort of).

Someone other than Oswald having their lunch in the Sniper's Nest just before the assassination is pedantic nonsense?
I'm not sure about that.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2021, 10:03:50 PM »
In his affidavit or WC testimony, it is clear Frazier doesn't leave the front steps.
What is it in these statements that makes you believe he does?

That's what I mean about reading things in that aren't there.  Frazier said he remained still, but he didn't say for how long.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2021, 10:03:50 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2021, 10:25:47 PM »
That's what I mean about reading things in that aren't there.  Frazier said he remained still, but he didn't say for how long.

I don't know what you're getting at John. Frazier says he goes back into the TSBD after a few minutes.

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; I would say by the time, you know some of us went back in, and it wasn't just a few minutes,

But that's not the point. The post you responded to was this:

"In his affidavit or WC testimony, it is clear Frazier doesn't leave the front steps.
What is it in these statements that makes you believe he does?"

There is nothing in his affidavit or WC testimony that suggests he left the front steps at any point. You can have Frazier standing there all day if you want but he doesn't leave the steps.

If there's something to suggest he did leave the steps please point it out.