Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 309137 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #2984 on: December 23, 2020, 03:51:18 AM »
Advertisement
John Thune, the Republican Senate Majority Whip:
Talking about Congress overturning the popular vote on January 6:
It’s not going anywhere. I mean in the Senate, it would go down like a shot dog.

Thumb1:

Now there’s a dog that won’t hunt.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 03:58:40 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2984 on: December 23, 2020, 03:51:18 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2985 on: December 23, 2020, 07:30:32 AM »

BS... Shokin was fired because he was corrupt and Biden was merely the messenger. Most European countries agreed with Obama that Shokin needed to go. And when it happened, Hunter Biden had already left Burisma and Shokin was not investigating the company. This has been confirmed by officials in Ukraine. The whole thing is a Guilliani dreamed up fairytale.

I don't know what kind of BS you are calling on me on Martin.   You said Hunter Biden already left Burisma and Shokin wasn't investigating the company and that the officials in Ukraine confirmed this?  Is that not your words above and what my rebuttal was about?   So I refuted these erroneous statements you made.   You obviously didn't read my NYTimes quote from the link below!  The other article merely confirmed the firing in 2016 of Shokin - Hunter Biden was still there!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/politics/joe-biden-ukraine.html

“You have to be whiter than snow, or the whole world will abandon you,” Mr. Biden told the country’s newly elected president, Petro O. Poroshenko, during an early 2014 phone call, according to former administration officials.

That message was delivered just as Mr. Biden’s son Hunter joined the board of a Ukrainian gas company that was the subject of multiple corruption investigations, a position that paid him as much as $50,000 a month and — in the view of some administration officials, including the ambassador to Kiev — threatened to undermine Mr. Biden’s agenda.

It is commonly reported that Hunter did not leave the Burisma Board until has father had aspirations to run as President in late 2018 early 2019!  Here is what you had to say about me when I called you on your misinformation.  USA Today is just another one of your fake news organizations that misconstrue the facts. Get the facts Man!

You seem to be very gullible and way too easy to influence with incorrect or incomplete information.
All you present is wild speculation and then you tell me to get my facts straight? Really
Stay safe and keep misinformed. It seems to be the only way to make you happy.

I would say stop hurdling BS back!  The company that Shokin was said to be investigating (2010-2012) happened to be very corrupt - but he was pulled back out of there and "wasn't doing enough to curb corrupt politicians"  fake MSM USAtoday reported.   Did he get to finish his supposed report that he was working on or was it shredded?   

Another one of your fake MSM boys posted this news in June, well after Trump had been impeached for investigating further problems in the Ukraine. Again, like USA Today  the Bidens were protected.   The Ukraine governments certainly wouldn't burn bridges if Biden became President!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-says-it-intercepted-6-million-bribe-to-stop-probe-of-burisma-founder/ar-BB15tn31

Authorities said an anti-corruption bureau official was paid $6 million to drop the investigation against Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky, a former ecology and natural resources minister, in an elaborate sting operation Friday. Local media reported it took 12 hours to count the cash.

Special anti-corruption prosecutor Nazar Kholodnytsky ruled out involvement by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, Hunter. Anti-corruption bureau director Artem Sytnyk implicated Zlochevsky, another former Burisma employee and two former tax officials.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:35:47 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2986 on: December 23, 2020, 08:36:59 AM »

“I have not seen any evidence that Smartmatic software was used to delete, change or alter anything related to vote tabulations,” Perez said.

The company says its only work that involved the 2020 U.S. election came in Los Angeles. Trump lawyer Rudolph Giuliani has falsely claimed that Smartmatic was founded in Venezuela by former dictator Hugo Chavez for the goal of fixing elections. Smartmatic was started in Florida in 2000. Its founder is Venezuelan, but the company said Chavez was never involved, and its last work in Venezuela came in 2017 when its software found the government had reported false turnout numbers.

In its letter to Powell, Dominion lawyers Thomas Clare and Megan Meier said that the company had no ties “to the Chinese government, the Venezuelan government, Hugo Chavez, (British politician) Malloch Brown, George Soros, Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.”
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fox-news-newsmax-air-statements-debunking-voter-fraud-claims-they-pushed-on-air-01608595049

Well it is true that there is no evidence to prove fraud, there is enough holes in the software using common names and passwords and combining voter tallies in networked machines that show up in the scribd report which should raise serious issues with everyone!   Even the Democratics wanted it investigate (Klobuchar etc.)  Under these systems, things can go on undetected which is what report says - no one listens though!

https://www.scribd.com/document/488105156/Antrim-County-Forensics-Report-on-Dominion-Voting-System

Even the picture in this report of the operator's manual has been redacted so you can't look at how they show to implement it.  The picture for it is blank, but the statements they made indicating what has been built in to the software is really incriminating!   Not just 1+1+1 machines that tabulate ballots and spit them out!

Page 18 of the report:
A high "error rate" in the election software (in this case 68.05%) reflects an algorithm used that will weight one candidate greater than another (for instance, weight a specific candidate at a 2/3 to approximately 1/3 ratio). In the logs we identified that the RCV or Ranked Choice Voting Algorithm was enabled (see image below from the Dominion manual). This allows the user to apply a weighted numerical value to candidates and change the overall result. The declaration of winners can be done on a basis of points, not votes.

If you watch the embedded CNN video about Smartmatic, you will see that CNN had pointed out that Smartmatic had most of its employees in Venezuela with 13 in Florida!

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2020/12/01/before-it-had-a-vested-interest-in-lying-watch-this-cnn-bombshell-report-on-smartmatic-dominion/

True it hadn't originated in Venezuela - possibly an arm of the CIA and used for long term strategy?   The Smartmatic machines were used in disputed elections of Chavez and later Maduro winning their dictatorships in 2004 and in2017 amongst other internal elections.  There never will be another Democratic election in that country.  This of course raises a great conspiracy theory.    Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world.   

In fact, I thought there was going to be a war and invasion into Venezuela recently to "help the people" there to overthrow their dictator!  The Republicans had the right warhawk in place - John Bolton.   They had the MSM whipped up into a frenzy - but for some reason the rhetoric ended.  They might have been missing the cataclysmic/false flag event like a 911 or a Pearl Harbor.    Maybe it will be time for Biden to step up to the plate and lead the country to war!   

There are world strategies going on all the time and iwth "diplomacy", the blooms takes decades to materialize.  At the helm is the CIA.  You can see what happened in Iraq with WMDs and how it was necessary to overthrow Sadam Hussein and create war so that the military industrial complex could go into action.  Remember he was once a supported and trusted ally.   Operation Mockingbird is ongoing.  How much of the MSM is under control of the CIA?  No one  really knows.  OSS is only one letter different than it was in Germany - control and power is the game.  That is my opinion.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/10/04/cnns-primary-news-anchor-exposed-with-ties-to-the-cia-the-oss/

There is a lot of interconnections with software and name changes since Smartmatic began its operation by a Venezuelan in Florida and George Soros' Lord Malloch Brown was in charge of Smartmatic until 2 weeks ago? Do a little research on this chart and you can see the flow of electronic software and its name changes!

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/Scrap-Electronic-Voting-Machines-NOW.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2986 on: December 23, 2020, 08:36:59 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2987 on: December 23, 2020, 08:56:26 AM »
I don't know what kind of BS you are calling on me on Martin.   You said Hunter Biden already left Burisma and Shokin wasn't investigating the company and that the officials in Ukraine confirmed this?  Is that not your words above and what my rebuttal was about?   So I refuted these erroneous statements you made.   You obviously didn't read my NYTimes quote from the link below!  The other article merely confirmed the firing in 2016 of Shokin - Hunter Biden was still there!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/politics/joe-biden-ukraine.html

You are correct. Hunter Biden was indeed with Burisma until April 2019 and Shokin was fired in 2016. I'm not sure what I was thinking of when I wrote that, but it was not correct. Given the rest of my reply, I most likely was thinking that Hunter Biden had already left Burisma before Guilliani concocted his "scandal".

Not that it matters if he was still there or not. Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma (which was indeed confirmed by Ukraine officials) and was fired after pressure from the International Monatary Fund, several European Government and the Obama administration. His firing had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

It is commonly reported that Hunter did not leave the Burisma Board until has father had aspirations to run as President in late 2018 early 2019!  Here is what you had to say about me when I called you on your misinformation.  USA Today is just another one of your fake news organizations that misconstrue the facts. Get the facts Man!

It wasn't the first time Hunter Biden ended a job because of his father's political activities. He left his position at Amtrak and ended his lobbying activities when his father started his vice presidential campaign.

Beyond that I can't make any sense of your post as you seem to have been throwing parts of several previous posts together.

I would say stop hurdling BS back!  The company that Shokin was said to be investigating (2010-2012) happened to be very corrupt - but he was pulled back out of there and "wasn't doing enough to curb corrupt politicians"  fake MSM USAtoday reported.   Did he get to finish his supposed report that he was working on or was it shredded?

What report? What are you going on about? You claim that Burisma "happened to be very corrupt" yet there has never been any proof of that presented and as far as I know Burisma has been investigated in the past but never been convicted, or even brought to trial, for being corrupt. Now, don't get me wrong. The entire Ukraine has been corrupt for years so it's unlikely that  Burisma was white as snow, but then they wouldn't be the only ones. Corruption is widespread and not limited to Ukraine. All you need to do is look at the list of people Trump has now pardoned. Some corrupt individuals there as well.

You keep on saying that Burisma was corrupt, but in truth you have no way of knowing. All you do is listen to people who claim the company is corrupt and not presenting evidence for it. You just believe it because you want to believe it.

Another one of your fake MSM boys posted this news in June, well after Trump had been impeached for investigating further problems in the Ukraine. Again, like USA Today  the Bidens were protected.   The Ukraine governments certainly wouldn't burn bridges if Biden became President!

Pure anti-Biden speculation on your part. The article says that $6 million was paid to an anti-corruption bureau official to drop an investigation into the affairs of Mykola Zlochevsky. Although Zlochevsky founded Burisma, this had nothing to do with the company! And Ukraine ruled out that Joe or Hunter Biden were involved.

You seem not to believe them, which only shows your anti-Biden bias. When the top corruption prosecutor says the Bidens had nothing to do with it, what proof do you have that they were involved. The answer is a simple one; none. You just don't like the Bidens so anything negative you can say about them, regardless if it's not true, you will say.

You behave like Guiliani has been doing for months. Just throw allegations out there and keep on repeating them over and over again. Eventually, some people will be gullible enough to believe the allegations to be true despite a total lack of evidence. It's the Trump playbook at work. He did it with his fake birtherism claim against Obama, he did it against Hillary Clinton with his fake email "scandal" and he is doing it again with his fake Hunter Biden "scandal"... They all end the same way with turning out to be nothing burgers.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:05:32 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2988 on: December 23, 2020, 09:02:07 AM »
There’s no “constitutional infraction”. The Constitution says that each state decides how their elections are run. It is simply not the business of the 17 Trump states (many of which — including Texas made their own adjustments for COVID) to dictate to any state (after the fact) how they should operate. Period.

I thought it would be good to clarify what the constitution states about elections and the manners in which you decide how an election is to be run.  In Georgia, It is not up to Raffensperger and Abrams to decide and change the entire election system (mail-in votes, extending election deadlines etc.).     If 2 people can meet behind closed door are a Governor can make a decision on his own and the SCOTUS does not want to hold these people accountable to the people (legislature), there is an issue and a divided country!

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/article-1/section-4/

Clause 1

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.
[/b]

That is intention of the constitution. If SCOTUS does not want to even examine what was done in the backroom, the constitution no longer applies to the nation as it not being followed!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2988 on: December 23, 2020, 09:02:07 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #2989 on: December 23, 2020, 09:05:17 AM »
You are correct. Hunter Biden was indeed with Burisma until April 2019 and Shokin was fired in 2018. I'm not sure what I was thinking of when I wrote that, but it was not correct. Given the rest of my reply, I most likely thinking that Hunter Biden had already left Burisma before Guilliani concocted his "scandal".

Not that it matters if he was still there or not. Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma (which was indeed confirmed by Ukraine officials) and was fired after pressure from the International Monatary Fund, several European Government and the Obama administration. His firing had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

It wasn't the first time Hunter Biden ended a job because of his father's political activities. He left his position at Amtrak and ended his lobbying activities when his father started his vice presidential campaign.

Beyond that I can't make any sense of your post as you seem to have been throwing parts of several previous posts together.

What report? What are you going on about? You claim that Burisma "happened to be very corrupt" yet there has never been any proof of that presented and as far as I know Burisma has been investigated in the past but never been convicted, or even brought to trial, for being corrupt. Now, don't get me wrong. The entire Ukraine has been corrupt for years so it's unlikely that  Burisma was white as snow, but then they wouldn't be the only ones. Corruption is widespread and not limited to Ukraine. All you need to do is look at the list of people Trump has now pardoned. Some corrupt individuals there as well.

You keep on saying that Burisma was corrupt, but in truth you have no way of knowing. All you do is listen to people who claim the company is corrupt and not presenting evidence for it. You just believe it because you want to believe it.

Pure anti-Biden speculation on your part. The article says that $6 million was paid to an anti-corruption bureau official to drop an investigation into the affairs of Mykola Zlochevsky. Although Zlochevsky founded Burisma, this had nothing to do with the company! And Ukraine ruled out that Joe or Hunter Biden were involved.

You seem not to believe them, which only shows your anti-Biden bias. When the top corruption prosecutor says the Bidens had nothing to do with it, what proof do you have that they were involved. The answer is a simple one; none. You just don't like the Bidens so anything negative you can say about them, regardless if it's not true, you will say.

You behave like Guiliani has been doing for months. Just throw allegations out there and keep on repeating them over and over again. Eventually, some people will be gullible enough to believe the allegations to be true despite a total lack of evidence. It's the Trump playbook at work. He did it with his fake birtherism claim against Obama, he did it against Hillary Clinton with his fake email "scandal" and he is doing it again with his fake Hunter Biden "scandal"... They all end the same way with turning out to be nothing burgers.

The only thing I did was called on your fake post.   You are entitled to your opinion and so am I wrt to your last paragraphs.  The facts lie somewhere in between and I can tell you  horses eat hay and you can say cows eat hay too!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2990 on: December 23, 2020, 09:55:49 AM »
The only thing I did was called on your fake post.   You are entitled to your opinion and so am I wrt to your last paragraphs.  The facts lie somewhere in between and I can tell you  horses eat hay and you can say cows eat hay too!

There was nothing fake about my post, just a minor error. You seem to like to throw the word "fake" around for everything you don't like. But I'm glad you think I'm entitled to my opinion. For a moment, I was really worried  :D

Now let me tell you what my opinion is re Hunter Biden/Shokin/Burisma.

You are not making any kind of sense and neither does the allegation.

1. Even if Shokin investigated Burisma for corruption in 2010 - 2012, for which there is no proof and it's denied by the Ukraine Government - that has nothing to do with Hunter Biden, who did not join the board of Burisma until 2014

2. The financial aid package for Ukraine after the Russian invasion of Crimea was put together by the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union and the Obama administration. Joe Biden was merely the messenger who told the Ukraine Government to clean up it's act and start fighting corruption seriously or they wouldn't get the financial aid. Firing Shokin, who wasn't investigating any corruption at Burisma or elsewhere and was in fact corrupt himself, was part of the demand. Again, none of it had anything to do with Hunter Biden, because Shokin wasn't even investigating Burisma when he was fired in 2016 (in my previous post I wrote 2018 in error. I have since corrected it).

It is beyond belief that the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union and the Obama administration would all conspire to have a prosecutor fired to protect Hunter Biden, who wasn't even being investigated.

3. When Shokin was fired there was no "Hunter Biden scandal". Nobody complained, nobody cared and nobody made any allegations against Joe and Hunter Biden. That only changed, some three years later, after it had become clear, in 2019, that Joe Biden would run for President. Then, suddenly, this "scandal" was concocted by Rudy Guiliani et all out of thin air.

You may not want to know any of this and ignore it but those are the facts and your bogus claim that Shokin was fired to protect Hunter Biden is just that: bogus.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:29:04 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2990 on: December 23, 2020, 09:55:49 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2991 on: December 23, 2020, 10:16:07 AM »
I thought it would be good to clarify what the constitution states about elections and the manners in which you decide how an election is to be run.  In Georgia, It is not up to Raffensperger and Abrams to decide and change the entire election system (mail-in votes, extending election deadlines etc.).     If 2 people can meet behind closed door are a Governor can make a decision on his own and the SCOTUS does not want to hold these people accountable to the people (legislature), there is an issue and a divided country!

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/article-1/section-4/

That is intention of the constitution. If SCOTUS does not want to even examine what was done in the backroom, the constitution no longer applies to the nation as it not being followed!

If SCOTUS does not want to even examine what was done in the backroom, the constitution no longer applies to the nation as it not being followed!

You've got it backwards. Scotus protected the constitution by refusing the case because Texas had no say about how another state conducted it's business. Texas officials were elected in Texas and only have standing in Texas!

If Scotus had allowed the case to be brought, it would have opened up the door for a tidal wave of lawsuits brought by one state against another, simply because one state doesn't like what another state does or does not do.

Scotus did not reject the case because of the content of the complaint, so you misrepresent their decision to not to take the case.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 06:18:18 PM by Martin Weidmann »