Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden  (Read 22446 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2023, 07:59:22 PM »
Advertisement
I doubt he will run a Third-Party campaign. He seems loyal to the Democratic party in spite of his unconventional political views…

I guess his loyalty ran out:

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr. teased an announcement on Friday that he said would create a "sea change in American politics" amid speculation that the Democratic candidate may leave the party."

Kennedy's announcement is set for Monday, October 9, in Philadelphia.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2023, 07:59:22 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2023, 07:32:12 PM »
I suspect RFK Jr. will pull in a few rabid anti-vaccine voters. If RFK Jr. runs in November as an independent after losing the Democratic nomination, I'm not certain this will help Trump.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2023, 01:41:38 PM »
RFK all the way!  LOL.  The Dem party is even too nutty for RFK Jr.  And that is far out in the loon atmosphere.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2023, 01:41:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2023, 06:25:05 PM »
RFK all the way!  LOL.  The Dem party is even too nutty for RFK Jr.  And that is far out in the loon atmosphere.

"He’s been very nice to me, I’ve actually had a very nice relationship with him over the years. He’s a very smart guy, and a good guy.

He’s a common sense guy and so am I. So, whether you’re conservative or liberal, common sense is common sense. A lot of what I run on is common sense."

--Trump on RFK Jr

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2023, 07:21:35 PM »
  "He’s been very nice to me, I’ve actually had a very nice relationship with him over the years. He’s a very smart guy, and a good guy.

He’s a common sense guy and so am I. So, whether you’re conservative or liberal, common sense is common sense. A lot of what I run on is common sense."

--Trump on RFK Jr

Yes, another smart political move by Trump.  RFK has no chance to win.  No need alienate anyone who might consider voting for him.  What's remarkable is that even RFK Jr with his many nutty conspiracy theories is not crazy enough for the current Dem clown show.  He had to leave because of that circus. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2023, 07:21:35 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2023, 08:22:19 PM »

Now that Kennedy is going to run as an independent, and take votes away from Trump rather than Biden, Hannity (and Fox) suddenly doesn't like him so much.

How things can change so quickly.....   :D

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2023, 01:34:07 PM »
Jill Stein has entered the race on behalf of the Green Party.  That's more terrible news for Old Joe.  In 2016, the margin of Trump's victory in several swing states was in the range of votes cast for Stein by leftists.  Obama and most other Dem establishment types are desperately trying to get Ukraine Joe to drop out of the race.  He doesn't seem to be taking the hint, though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2023, 01:34:07 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2024, 11:46:14 PM »
The Dems are frantic to keep RFK Jr off the ballot.  I guess "democracy" only goes one way.