Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225176 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2760 on: October 23, 2023, 11:19:14 AM »
Advertisement

Not even close, lol.

Look at the SYNCED Bell-Towner frames in the GIF below. Use this man in khaki as your reference point:

The up-and-down flicker coming from the hand of the woman you identify is too far east of the man in khaki's head to possibly be the object we see in Towner flapping behind him.

And: the way the waving object in Towner moves is NOT in sync with the flickering movement from the woman-in-Bell's hand. The waving object in Towner moves erratically down and to its left; the lady's waving hand undergoes no such change, being a much more placid up-and-down affair. That's because they are two entirely different objects.

And: thanks to Mr. Davidson's stabilized GIF of Towner, we can see the flapping hands---------to the east (viewer's right) of Mr. Oswald's flag:

The ladies' hands line up closely because of Miss Towner's POV, from a spot well east and north of Mr. Bell.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 11:28:27 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2760 on: October 23, 2023, 11:19:14 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2761 on: October 23, 2023, 05:03:43 PM »
Not even close, lol.

Look at the SYNCED Bell-Towner frames in the GIF below. Use this man in khaki as your reference point:

The up-and-down flicker coming from the hand of the woman you identify is too far east of the man in khaki's head to possibly be the object we see in Towner flapping behind him.

And: the way the waving object in Towner moves is NOT in sync with the flickering movement from the woman-in-Bell's hand. The waving object in Towner moves erratically down and to its left; the lady's waving hand undergoes no such change, being a much more placid up-and-down affair. That's because they are two entirely different objects.

And: thanks to Mr. Davidson's stabilized GIF of Towner, we can see the flapping hands---------to the east (viewer's right) of Mr. Oswald's flag:

The ladies' hands line up closely because of Miss Towner's POV, from a spot well east and north of Mr. Bell.

Not even close, lol.

Hmmm..seems pretty close to me.

The woman in black is frantically waving something.
The flapping object seems to be right next to the raised arm of the woman in black.

To be honest Alan, I'm not really interested in your ridiculously biased opinion.
It would be good to hear from someone else.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2762 on: October 23, 2023, 09:13:36 PM »
Not even close, lol.

Hmmm..seems pretty close to me.

Apologies, Mr. O'Meara. It was inconsiderate of me to point out that these Towner-Bell frames are synced--------------

-------------without explaining to you what synced means.

I'm now going to explain to you what it means to say that these frames are synced.

It means that their clocks are synchronized. That is to say, they are simultaneous. Which is to say, they are showing the exact same moments in time.

Now that I have explained to you what synced means, you might find your way to grasping how impossible it is for the up-and-down flutter from the lady in black's hand to be responsible for the waving object shown in Towner. Once again, use the head of the man in khaki as your reference point. You will see that that lady's hand is clearly too far east to be the waving object shown in Towner. Miss Towner's POV renders such a solution quite absurd.

POV means 'point of view', by the way

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2762 on: October 23, 2023, 09:13:36 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2763 on: October 23, 2023, 11:18:55 PM »
Apologies, Mr. O'Meara. It was inconsiderate of me to point out that these Towner-Bell frames are synced--------------

-------------without explaining to you what synced means.

I'm now going to explain to you what it means to say that these frames are synced.

It means that their clocks are synchronized. That is to say, they are simultaneous. Which is to say, they are showing the exact same moments in time.

Now that I have explained to you what synced means, you might find your way to grasping how impossible it is for the up-and-down flutter from the lady in black's hand to be responsible for the waving object shown in Towner. Once again, use the head of the man in khaki as your reference point. You will see that that lady's hand is clearly too far east to be the waving object shown in Towner. Miss Towner's POV renders such a solution quite absurd.

POV means 'point of view', by the way

you might find your way to grasping how impossible it is for the up-and-down flutter from the lady in black's hand to be responsible for the waving object shown in Towner.

The woman in black has been pointed out to you a couple of times now and you seem to accept that.
Her raised arm has also been pointed out to you a couple of times now and you seem to accept that.
Now, sit yourself down for this bit.
Her hand is on the end of her arm.
Mind blown.
She has an object in her hand she is frantically waving.
Next to where her hand is (at the end of her arm, remember) we see an object flapping about in Towner.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2764 on: October 24, 2023, 01:49:11 AM »
Her hand is on the end of her arm.
Mind blown.
She has an object in her hand she is frantically waving.
Next to where her hand is (at the end of her arm, remember) we see an object flapping about in Towner.

Good grief.

Last time we sparred in this thread, I actually had to explain to you that standing on a box can make a man appear taller than if he is standing on the floor. It took a while for you to absorb this esoteric insight, and there was much huffing and puffing from you before you finally surrendered to reality, but we got there in the end.

Now I have to explain to you how POV (= point of view) works.

Hmmm.... How to explain it in a way even you might understand?

Let's try this: We see so much more of Mr. Danny Arce behind Cowboy Man in Bell than in Towner. How can this possibly be? Have you any idea, Mr. O'Meara? That's right------it's POV. Miss Towner's POV is very different to Mr. Bell's.

Now listen up real carefully. This is the science bit....................

Given that the SYNCED Bell frames are clearly showing the fluttering coming from the lady in black's hand to be noticeably to the EAST of the head of the man in khaki's head--------

---------then there is simply no way on earth that the SYNCED Towner frames are going to show that same fluttering MUCH LESS EAST of, and in fact part of the time DIRECTLY BEHIND, the head of the man in khaki:

It's a physical impossibility.

Now, let me help you further out of the latest compound hallucination into which you've fallen.

Because of Miss Towner's POV------------which, in case you missed it last time I explained it, is DIFFERENT to Mr. Bell's-------------the lady in black standing behind the others is blocked from view by the lady in front. (If this confuses you, think of it as a more ample eclipse than the one Cowboy Man is inflicting on Mr. Danny Arce in the same Towner frames.)

You never considered this, did you? That's because you don't understand POV, isn't it?

And your inability to understand how POV works has led you, in your amateur-hour Towner IDs--------

---------to misunderstand where Lady #2 actually is in Towner, and to completely misunderstand where Lady #1 is.

If you want to stop misunderstanding where these ladies are in Towner, then use as your Bell reference points Lady #2's unsleeved, lowered left arm and her unsleeved, raised right arm:

Can you find them? Splendid! Yay you!

Now take a good close look at the synced Towner frames and see if you can find these same two arms:

Once you have found them, the rest will fall into place.

Which will leave you having to find some fresh topic on which to wade in with your kneejerk contrarian nonsense.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2764 on: October 24, 2023, 01:49:11 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2765 on: October 24, 2023, 09:56:34 AM »
Good grief.

Last time we sparred in this thread, I actually had to explain to you that standing on a box can make a man appear taller than if he is standing on the floor. It took a while for you to absorb this esoteric insight, and there was much huffing and puffing from you before you finally surrendered to reality, but we got there in the end.

Now I have to explain to you how POV (= point of view) works.

Hmmm.... How to explain it in a way even you might understand?

Let's try this: We see so much more of Mr. Danny Arce behind Cowboy Man in Bell than in Towner. How can this possibly be? Have you any idea, Mr. O'Meara? That's right------it's POV. Miss Towner's POV is very different to Mr. Bell's.

Now listen up real carefully. This is the science bit....................

Given that the SYNCED Bell frames are clearly showing the fluttering coming from the lady in black's hand to be noticeably to the EAST of the head of the man in khaki's head--------

---------then there is simply no way on earth that the SYNCED Towner frames are going to show that same fluttering MUCH LESS EAST of, and in fact part of the time DIRECTLY BEHIND, the head of the man in khaki:

It's a physical impossibility.

Now, let me help you further out of the latest compound hallucination into which you've fallen.

Because of Miss Towner's POV------------which, in case you missed it last time I explained it, is DIFFERENT to Mr. Bell's-------------the lady in black standing behind the others is blocked from view by the lady in front. (If this confuses you, think of it as a more ample eclipse than the one Cowboy Man is inflicting on Mr. Danny Arce in the same Towner frames.)

You never considered this, did you? That's because you don't understand POV, isn't it?

And your inability to understand how POV works has led you, in your amateur-hour Towner IDs--------

---------to misunderstand where Lady #2 actually is in Towner, and to completely misunderstand where Lady #1 is.

If you want to stop misunderstanding where these ladies are in Towner, then use as your Bell reference points Lady #2's unsleeved, lowered left arm and her unsleeved, raised right arm:

Can you find them? Splendid! Yay you!

Now take a good close look at the synced Towner frames and see if you can find these same two arms:

Once you have found them, the rest will fall into place.

Which will leave you having to find some fresh topic on which to wade in with your kneejerk contrarian nonsense.

Thumb1:

Okay, I get you know.
I've completely misunderstood where Lady#2 is, even though you pointed her out yourself.
In the pic below I've boxed off what I thought were the right raised arm of Lady#2 and her left lowered arm.

As I've got that wrong can you please use your legendary photo-analytical skills and point out where she is.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2766 on: October 24, 2023, 10:45:55 AM »
In the pic below I've boxed off what I thought were the right raised arm of Lady#2 and her left lowered arm.

No, here's what you actually wrote (emphasis added):

In the pic below the woman you identified is in the orange box.

You mistook the woman's raised right arm for her face.

Just before this, you had written, with reference to Towner, "we should be able to see the woman dressed in black, with her arm raised, waving something". This was a poor assumption, because it failed to consider that from Miss Towner's POV Lady #1 (lady in black) would be blocked from view by Lady #2.

Now let's cut to the chase.

When the flag in Towner is at higher elevation (last frame in the sequence below), it shows BEHIND the man in khaki's head. At this same precise instant, there is nothing------nada, zilcho-------by way of fluttering/waving object visible behind that man's head in Bell. The fluttering from the lady in black's hand is NOT anywhere near far enough west to go behind the man's head, such that it will show up in Towner behind his head. In fact, we can clearly see the white stone of the window grid area back in the TSBD behind both of them.

Therefore, the fluttering coming from the lady in black's hand cannot possibly be responsible for the waving object we see in Towner. That waving object is coming from the west part of the doorway, and the person responsible for it is a man in a red shirt who, in pumping the object up and down, is energetically putting his body into the action:

In your solution--------

--------you mistook the flag for Lady #1's hand, and the man's red shirt for her raised right arm.

The good news is that you can undo this error in an instant by no longer mistaking the flag for Lady #1's hand, and the man's red shirt for her raised right arm.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 11:03:40 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2766 on: October 24, 2023, 10:45:55 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2767 on: October 24, 2023, 11:44:26 AM »
No, here's what you actually wrote (emphasis added):

You mistook the woman's raised right arm for her face.

Just before this, you had written, with reference to Towner, "we should be able to see the woman dressed in black, with her arm raised, waving something". This was a poor assumption, because it failed to consider that from Miss Towner's POV Lady #1 (lady in black) would be blocked from view by Lady #2.

Now let's cut to the chase.

When the flag in Towner is at higher elevation (last frame in the sequence below), it shows BEHIND the man in khaki's head. At this same precise instant, there is nothing------nada, zilcho-------by way of fluttering/waving object visible behind that man's head in Bell. The fluttering from the lady in black's hand is NOT anywhere near far enough west to go behind the man's head, such that it will show up in Towner behind his head. In fact, we can clearly see the white stone of the window grid area back in the TSBD behind both of them.

Therefore, the fluttering coming from the lady in black's hand cannot possibly be responsible for the waving object we see in Towner. That waving object is coming from the west part of the doorway, and the person responsible for it is a man in a red shirt who, in pumping the object up and down, is energetically putting his body into the action:

In your solution--------

--------you mistook the flag for Lady #1's hand, and the man's red shirt for her raised right arm.

The good news is that you can undo this error in an instant by no longer mistaking the flag for Lady #1's hand, and the man's red shirt for her raised right arm.

You seem to be misunderstanding what I'm pointing out so I'd like to take it step by step to make sure we're discussing the same thing.
In the pic below have I correctly boxed off the two arms of Lady#2

Now this is a yes/no answer [I know how you hate those].
I have either correctly boxed off her arms or I haven't - which is it?