Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Warren Cox

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 226129 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2720 on: October 12, 2023, 12:05:56 AM »
Advertisement
Where is Oswald’s head? (In Towner film)

Good question, Mr. Mason

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2720 on: October 12, 2023, 12:05:56 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2721 on: October 12, 2023, 12:09:03 AM »
The black man in front of Mr. Oswald has raised his left hand to wave, and now lowers it to shield his eyes:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 12:38:21 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2722 on: October 13, 2023, 06:43:35 PM »
Well ,if the black guy whom  is supposedly Carl Jones is raising his hand up to shield  his eyes, then the Cronkite version Altgens 6 photo anomaly is “Partly” solved , as the hand and forearm DO belong to Jones( or whomever black man)

What’s left is that  black slash across Loveladys  white T-shirt which therefore may  NOT be Oswald’s hand raising a bottle but is Oswald’s curtain rod ( or stick) which is part of the flag waving scheme.

Now I’m wondering if the paper bag,  the same bag which the lady is holding up in Darnell film, was found ALONG with the curtain rod /flag that Oswald probably DROPPED on the walkway in front of the steps when Oswald left those steps, (within about 10-15 secs post shots)  such that Oswald was not captured in the Darnell film when Baker was running towards the steps (then to the woman holding the bag.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2722 on: October 13, 2023, 06:43:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2723 on: October 14, 2023, 12:35:38 AM »
Friends, we have established beyond ANY doubt that the flag is being waved by Red Shirt Man whom we have seen just a couple of seconds before this in Hughes:

So Red Shirt Man is still standing behind the black man standing by the white western column. This is not an opinion, it's just a straight statement of fact.

How curious, then, that Towner shows THIS in a spot where Hughes apparently shows no one at all:

There isn't supposed to be anyone standing HERE on the steps.

! Nor can this red possibly belong to the lower body of anyone standing up on the landing, because it goes down TOO LOW.
! Nor can it possibly belong to the white-attired Mrs. Madie Reese.
! Nor can it possily belong to anyone out in the line of streetside spectators.
! Nor can it possibly belong to the flag being waved by Red Shirt Man, for that flag is visibly cleared out of its way when the flag is raised to higher elevation.

And yet...............there IS someone there, in red clothing.

Solution?

It couldn't be simpler: this person in red is positioned FAR BACK enough NOT to show up prominently in Hughes.

And the ONLY way that is possible, and the only way this person's red-attired upper body can be seen at this height, is if that person is SEATED several steps up/back.

And! There is only one person this can possibly be: Mr. Billy Lovelady.

The Towner film is showing us TWO figures in red:
a) Mr. Lovelady watching the motorcade from a seated position
b) Mr. Oswald waving a flag energetically at the motorcade from a standing position.

Anyone who disagrees is cordially invited to complete the following sentence:

'The red area marked by the yellow arrows does not belong to Billy Lovelady. It is in fact_______________________________________'

Best of luck!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 12:51:29 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2724 on: October 14, 2023, 12:51:21 PM »
The Towner film is showing us TWO figures in red:
a) Mr. Lovelady watching the motorcade from a seated position
b) Mr. Oswald waving a flag energetically at the motorcade from a standing position.

Furthermore!

Comparative scrutiny of the game-changing Bell & Towner Davidson Stabilizations allows us to notice something else.

Bell shows Mrs. Madie Reese raising her right arm a little higher:

I believe this may account for the sudden appearance of WHITE in FRONT of Mr. Lovelady's shirt at the very end of the Towner doorway footage:

Either that, or it's Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt coming into view as a result of some movement on his part.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2724 on: October 14, 2023, 12:51:21 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2725 on: October 14, 2023, 03:57:35 PM »
Any possibilities for this person?
Universally lightened:
https://vimeo.com/874304340?share=copy

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 07:40:17 PM by Chris Davidson »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2726 on: October 15, 2023, 04:41:33 PM »
Any possibilities for this person?
Universally lightened:
https://vimeo.com/874304340?share=copy

I believe that chap is the elusive Jack Dougherty.
He's very tall and, by his own admission, was in this area around the general time this image was taken:

"Mr. DOUGHERTY. Well, when the FBI men---I imagine it was who it was---he showed me his credentials, but he asked me who the manager was, and I told him, "Mr. Truly." He told me to go find him. Well, I didn't know where he was so I started from the first floor and Just started looking for him, and .by the time I got to the sixth floor, they had found a gun and shells.
Mr. BALL. When you went up to the sixth floor, it was after they found the shotgun and shells?
Mr. DOUGHERTY. Yes, sir..."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2726 on: October 15, 2023, 04:41:33 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2727 on: October 15, 2023, 09:14:23 PM »
Why are /DPD/FBI   even allowing any TSBD employee to be hanging around on the 6th floor at the time all there doing their investigation/ arranging evidence?

The guys face looks like Lovelady but what the reason Lovelady  is by himself on the 6th floor is uncertain.

Maybe Lovelady had been given an  order by Fritz to hang around on the 6th floor as an elevator operator?