Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225176 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2688 on: October 06, 2023, 09:16:52 PM »
Advertisement
Alan,
I have never been under the assumption that the red clothing in Bell belonged to one person.
Yes, agree. One of those two red clothed figures in Bell could be Oswald.

Hi Chris, If you look at the TSBD's entrance, it seems that it is wide enough on both sides of the middle railing to accommodate three people standing side by side; although I am sure there could be four thin ladies or something like that, but in general probably three. And I think that is what we generally see on the East side. The West side is pretty much empty! Why? I am guessing the TSBD's employees were told to keep the West side clear for safety reasons. However, we have Lee Oswald in the upper corner out of the way; Billy Lovelady joking around with Ruth Dean, who is just on the East side of the railing, and Maddie Reese just below him, and we have tall Carl Edward Jones dressed in his silver colored outfit over in the West corner, probably pretty much out of the way like Lee Oswald above near the top. When Billy appears on the right, Carl's left in Hughes and Bell, I am going to say Lee is not there only Billy. However at this particular time in the motorcade, I am going to add Jeraldean Reid, the tall Lady in Blue, to Billy's left. I am also going to say that for many years she has been misidentified. In my opinion, Miss Martha Reed has been called Jeraldean Reid for years. I believe Jeraldean Reid is the tall lady in blue in the Martin film.

Notice how the Hughes camera has the ability to distinguish blue from black.

This is how Jeraldean Reid has been identified by Linda Zambanini and others.

This is what Linda Zambanini has on Martha Reed.

This is what Linda has on Jeraldean Reid.

So I think you should just switch the identifications. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2688 on: October 06, 2023, 09:16:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2689 on: October 06, 2023, 09:52:43 PM »

For the longest time, I've been working off an unstabilized version of the above gif. Now that Mr. Davidson has kindly stabilized it, so much helpful detail leaps out.

Look for instance at these two women [red arrows]:

Each is simply waving with her hand------------------

This supplies a second reason----------along with the location of the hands (too far east of the man [light-blue arrow])*-----------to definitively rule out either of these women as the source of the fluttering object in Towner. The latter is certainly no hand.

If you doubt this double reason to rule out either of these women as the source of the waving object in Towner, just take look at these synced Bell & Towner frames. Make sure to check out the very different spatial relations between
a) the lady in back's waving hand and the head of the man in khaki (Bell)
b) the waving object and the same khaki man's head (Towner)

This has large implications. For it leaves us with absolutely no alternative to the conclusion that the object we see being waved energetically in Towner is coming from the doorway.

There is literally nowhere else it could be coming from. (If you don't believe me, look at the full scene in Bell in the Quote section at the top of this post--------ain't no one there between street spectators and doorway.)

Once you have let this fact sink in, consider another. There is only one person in the right position in that doorway to be waving this object: the man in the reddish shirt whom we've just seen in Hughes

And, to cap it all off, the presence of a figure at sitting height can be made out when the waving object is at higher elevation. We should just be seeing empty steps  behind there, but no:

A man standing, waving the object: Mr. Oswald:

A man sitting, being blocked by the object being waved: Mr. Lovelady
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 12:52:44 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2690 on: October 07, 2023, 01:07:54 AM »
For the longest time, I've been working off an unstabilized version of the above gif. Now that Mr. Davidson has kindly stabilized it, so much helpful detail leaps out.

Look for instance at these two women [red arrows]:

Each is simply waving with her hand------------------

This supplies a second reason----------along with the location of the hands (too far east of the man [light-blue arrow])*-----------to definitively rule out either of these women as the source of the fluttering object in Towner. The latter is certainly no hand.

If you doubt this double reason to rule out either of these women as the source of the waving object in Towner, just take look at these synced Bell & Towner frames. Make sure to check out the very different spatial relations between
a) the lady in back's waving hand and the head of the man in khaki (Bell)
b) the waving object and the same khaki man's head (Towner)

This has large implications. For it leaves us with absolutely no alternative to the conclusion that the object we see being waved energetically in Towner is coming from the doorway.

There is literally nowhere else it could be coming from. (If you don't believe me, look at the full scene in Bell in the Quote section at the top of this post--------ain't no one there between street spectators and doorway.)

Once you have let this fact sink in, consider another. There is only one person in the right position in that doorway to be waving this object: the man in the reddish shirt whom we've just seen in Hughes

And, to cap it all off, the presence of a figure at sitting height can be made out when the waving object is at higher elevation. We should just be seeing empty steps  behind there, but no:

A man standing, waving the object: Mr. Oswald:

A man sitting, being blocked by the object being waved: Mr. Lovelady

The woman on the left of the two you identify with the red arrows is waving what appears to be a flag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2690 on: October 07, 2023, 01:07:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2691 on: October 07, 2023, 01:24:01 AM »
The woman on the left of the two you identify with the red arrows is waving what appears to be a flag.

No, just a hand flapping up and down quickly as it's being waved. (Compare the other woman's flapping hand, which is just a little slower.)

And even if it were the world's tiniest flag, it's too far east of the man in khaki's head to possibly be the object we see in Towner flapping behind him. Remember, these Bell-Towner frames are synced, so there's zero wiggle room for you here:

Note also in the above synced frames that the way the waving object in Towner moves is NOT in sync with the movement of the woman-in-Bell's hand. The waving object in Towner moves down and to its left; the lady's waving hand undergoes no such change. That's because they are two entirely different objects.

Ms. Towner is well to the EAST and NORTH of Mr. Bell. The angle at which she's filming these streetside spectators is thus v. different. Accordingly, the woman you refer to in Bell is in this area in Towner:

Look how far west of her the Towner flapping object is.

The woman is not even close to in the right position to be responsible for the waving object we see in Towner.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 01:59:27 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2692 on: October 07, 2023, 01:35:22 AM »
There is only one person in the right position in that doorway to be waving this object: the man in the reddish shirt whom we've just seen in Hughes

This is not a loose statement, friends.

Mrs. Madie Reese is shown in Bell with her right hand raised to her face, making no appreciable movement at all.

And Mr. Blue (the black man in front of Red Shirt Man) has just raised his left arm in Hughes, revealing that he is holding nothing in it.

The only person who can possibly be energetically waving that object in the doorway is Red Shirt Man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2692 on: October 07, 2023, 01:35:22 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2693 on: October 07, 2023, 02:12:47 AM »
What is the white blob element( that may have a slight % of  red)  , just to left of and behind blue shirt man on the pedestal (BPM)raising both his hands up , in Hughes film? I

Is that Lovelady in Hughes film sitting on the steps by the center  hand rail , and he is partly obscured by Blue  Pedestal Man (BPM)?

As to the white blob that’s kind of squarish , since the tree foliage is  moving because of gusts of wind, then could Loveladys loose red shirt had blown open a bit more to  expose more of his white T-shirt?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2694 on: October 07, 2023, 02:48:37 AM »
No, just a hand flapping up and down quickly as it's being waved. (Compare the other woman's flapping hand, which is just a little slower.)

And even if it were the world's tiniest flag, it's too far east of the man in khaki's head to possibly be the object we see in Towner flapping behind him. Remember, these Bell-Towner frames are synced, so there's zero wiggle room for you here:

Note also in the above synced frames that the way the waving object in Towner moves is NOT in sync with the movement of the woman-in-Bell's hand. The waving object in Towner moves down and to its left; the lady's waving hand undergoes no such change. That's because they are two entirely different objects.

Ms. Towner is well to the EAST and NORTH of Mr. Bell. The angle at which she's filming these streetside spectators is thus v. different. Accordingly, the woman you refer to in Bell is in this area in Towner:

Look how far west of her the Towner flapping object is.

The woman is not even close to in the right position to be responsible for the waving object we see in Towner.

I disagree, it looks like a small flag [as opposed to the world's largest banner].
But I do agree these woman are nowhere near the steps in the Towner film. I never said otherwise.
I do, however, disagree that the pixel movement you seem to be talking about in Towner is something "flapping". It seems to be an illusion created by running the film backwards and forwards.
The blurry, pixelated movement you seem to be referring to could easily be someone changing position on the steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2694 on: October 07, 2023, 02:48:37 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2695 on: October 07, 2023, 08:13:28 AM »
The initial frames show a hand waving by whom ever is in white.
The first red arrow that pops up points to an area of red. The successive arrows follow the continuation of that color until it disappears at the end.
The red area in the first frame with the red arrow is the easiest to see.
If you enlarge the area and put the digital densitometer on the figure who is regarded as Lovelady and the separate red spot you get a match. I'll post this next.
I believe this matches what we see in Bell in terms of two separate individuals with the similar red color clothing on.
https://vimeo.com/872062164?share=copy

« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 08:15:17 AM by Chris Davidson »