Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225167 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2632 on: September 30, 2023, 04:07:15 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Royell, Thank you! Yes, you are correct! With Tina Towner's concentration on Jackie, and Ike Altgens not able to take another quick picture, do we have any film of the Vice President's SS Car when Lem could have jumped out of the open car door? Thank you for your valuable input! I really appreciate it! Sincerely yours, Michael

Michael - SA Lem Johns was allegedly seated in the (R) Rear/Back Seat of the LBJ SS Car. That (L) rear door you're looking at would have done him no good in possibly exiting that car. And yes, there was another SA Agent there in the back seat seated/positioned next to that door that is ajar. There are: (1) No Dealey Plaza witnesses that saw SA Johns exit that LBJ SS vehicle while it was on Elm St, (2) There are No image(s) of SA John running down Elm St toward the LBJ Convertible, (as he claims), (3) There are No image(s) of Johns standing in Elm St as/after the JFK Motorcade sped away, (as he claims).  I believe that Johns was sighted by Wiegman UP the Knoll because Johns was assigned some sort of on the ground foot duty there inside Dealey Plaza. His close proximity to the blood pool testified to by Mal Couch can Not be over stated. I also believe whatever caused that blood pool spurred the Chism Family to suddenly run across the knoll and down the sidewalk while handing off their child. I have never heard a reason for the Chism Family's belated Mad Dash down Elm. And they were physically close to that blood pool/Elm St Ext before going pell-mell.   
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 04:11:06 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2632 on: September 30, 2023, 04:07:15 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2633 on: September 30, 2023, 04:55:48 PM »
  Michael - SA Lem Johns was allegedly seated in the (R) Rear/Back Seat of the LBJ SS Car. That (L) rear door you're looking at would have done him no good in possibly exiting that car. And yes, there was another SA Agent there in the back seat seated/positioned next to that door that is ajar. There are: (1) No Dealey Plaza witnesses that saw SA Johns exit that LBJ SS vehicle while it was on Elm St, (2) There are No image(s) of SA John running down Elm St toward the LBJ Convertible, (as he claims), (3) There are No image(s) of Johns standing in Elm St as/after the JFK Motorcade sped away, (as he claims).  I believe that Johns was sighted by Wiegman UP the Knoll because Johns was assigned some sort of on the ground foot duty there inside Dealey Plaza. His close proximity to the blood pool testified to by Mal Couch can Not be over stated. I also believe whatever caused that blood pool spurred the Chism Family to suddenly run across the knoll and down the sidewalk while handing off their child. I have never heard a reason for the Chism Family's belated Mad Dash down Elm. And they were physically close to that blood pool/Elm St Ext before going pell-mell.

Hi Royell, Good to learn! Thank you very much!! So was the blood pool supposed to be in front of the Chisms? I do not have computer graphic skills. Do you have the ability to put an arrow where the pool of blood is supposed to be. The Chisms are hard to figure out! A bullet is supposed to strike the street in front of them[I'm guessing] [They are all three standing in the street!]. They see the President jump up in his seat probably reacting to the neck wound. Then they see the head shot. Marvin Faye grabs Ricky and her and John run towards the North Arcade where the young boys are standing. Then Marvin Faye hands off Ricky to John as they are running across the grass diagonally more towards the Grassy Knoll area. I do not know what exactly happens next because John said he was tackled by men who thought he was a gunman, BUT did he still have Ricky??? Thank you as always for your awesome input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #2634 on: September 30, 2023, 07:25:07 PM »
Hi Royell, Good to learn! Thank you very much!! So was the blood pool supposed to be in front of the Chisms? I do not have computer graphic skills. Do you have the ability to put an arrow where the pool of blood is supposed to be. The Chisms are hard to figure out! A bullet is supposed to strike the street in front of them[I'm guessing] [They are all three standing in the street!]. They see the President jump up in his seat probably reacting to the neck wound. Then they see the head shot. Marvin Faye grabs Ricky and her and John run towards the North Arcade where the young boys are standing. Then Marvin Faye hands off Ricky to John as they are running across the grass diagonally more towards the Grassy Knoll area. I do not know what exactly happens next because John said he was tackled by men who thought he was a gunman, BUT did he still have Ricky??? Thank you as always for your awesome input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Couch was called to give WC Testimony in order to detail what he saw coming outta the sniper's nest window as his Camera Car #3 traveled down Houston St. Couch went off script with his testimony about seeing a roughly 9 inch blood pool. Couch was vague about the exact location of the blood pool, and the WC Attorney did not pursue any questioning regarding it. Best I can tell, that blood pool would be on the other side of the Elm St Ext/across the street from the TSBD, down toward the corner/triangle area. Most people do Not realize how close the Elm St Ext is to the East Knoll Grass area. If you were to lean out of that Shelter that Zapruder filmed Sitzman & The Hester's in front of, you could almost drop a rock onto the Elm St. Ext. The Shelter and the Elm Ext are that close together. Something dramatic suddenly spurred the Chism Family into sprinting across the Knoll. Considering that Wiegman filmed the Chism Family beginning their sprint, means they did not begin running until roughly 1 minute after the Kill Shot. And I believe their run direction was Directly Away from whatever they feared.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 07:32:18 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2634 on: September 30, 2023, 07:25:07 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2635 on: September 30, 2023, 09:33:03 PM »
   Couch was called to give WC Testimony in order to detail what he saw coming outta the sniper's nest window as his Camera Car #3 traveled down Houston St. Couch went off script with his testimony about seeing a roughly 9 inch blood pool. Couch was vague about the exact location of the blood pool, and the WC Attorney did not pursue any questioning regarding it. Best I can tell, that blood pool would be on the other side of the Elm St Ext/across the street from the TSBD, down toward the corner/triangle area. Most people do Not realize how close the Elm St Ext is to the East Knoll Grass area. If you were to lean out of that Shelter that Zapruder filmed Sitzman & The Hester's in front of, you could almost drop a rock onto the Elm St. Ext. The Shelter and the Elm Ext are that close together. Something dramatic suddenly spurred the Chism Family into sprinting across the Knoll. Considering that Wiegman filmed the Chism Family beginning their sprint, means they did not begin running until roughly 1 minute after the Kill Shot. And I believe their run direction was Directly Away from whatever they feared.

Hi Royell, Yes, then we are seeing the same thing! I call that the North Arcade. I think others call it the North Pergola. Please see below. Thank you for all that you do! Sincerely yours, Michael

If you add this picture and put it first in the group of pictures on Pat Speer's site, you get the two young boys standing behind the Chisms when they are on Elm Street.

Next you have the two boys inside of the North Arcade with the Chisms nearby. One boy appears to be looking out at the Elm Street Extension inside of the Arcade!

Then something scares the boys and the Chisms.

The Chisms continue running and Marvin Faye hands off Ricky to John.

Then it appears that John must be carrying Ricky when he was tackled later because they thought he was a shooter.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #2636 on: September 30, 2023, 10:32:46 PM »
Hi Royell, Yes, then we are seeing the same thing! I call that the North Arcade. I think others call it the North Pergola. Please see below. Thank you for all that you do! Sincerely yours, Michael

If you add this picture and put it first in the group of pictures on Pat Speer's site, you get the two young boys standing behind the Chisms when they are on Elm Street.

Next you have the two boys inside of the North Arcade with the Chisms nearby. One boy appears to be looking out at the Elm Street Extension inside of the Arcade!

Then something scares the boys and the Chisms.

The Chisms continue running and Marvin Faye hands off Ricky to John.

Then it appears that John must be carrying Ricky when he was tackled later because they thought he was a shooter.

There's a Color Photograph that shows Elm St down toward the Triple Underpass. It shows 1 of the Buses going under the Triple Underpass. It also shows a "Blues Brothers", (Belushi/Ackroyd), looking gent. He is walking up The Steps and around a seated Emmitt Hudson as he moves toward the Pergola Shelter that was directly behind Zapruder. The Newman family are shown to be on their feet, and we see the back of the Dark Complected Man as he is walking down the sidewalk toward The Steps. When this photo is uncropped, it reveals a guy/kid further up The Steps area and he is looking over the picket fence in the direction of the parking lot. Do you know if this guy/kid is one of those guys you previously mentioned in the shelter area?  I don't know who took that photo or any of the story behind the guy/kid looking over the picket fence. Can you can help me here? My guess is the photo was taken roughly 2-2.5 minutes after the kill shot.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2636 on: September 30, 2023, 10:32:46 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2637 on: October 01, 2023, 12:56:23 AM »
    There's a Color Photograph that shows Elm St down toward the Triple Underpass. It shows 1 of the Buses going under the Triple Underpass. It also shows a "Blues Brothers", (Belushi/Ackroyd), looking gent. He is walking up The Steps and around a seated Emmitt Hudson as he moves toward the Pergola Shelter that was directly behind Zapruder. The Newman family are shown to be on their feet, and we see the back of the Dark Complected Man as he is walking down the sidewalk toward The Steps. When this photo is uncropped, it reveals a guy/kid further up The Steps area and he is looking over the picket fence in the direction of the parking lot. Do you know if this guy/kid is one of those guys you previously mentioned in the shelter area?  I don't know who took that photo or any of the story behind the guy/kid looking over the picket fence. Can you can help me here? My guess is the photo was taken roughly 2-2.5 minutes after the kill shot.       

Hi Royell, I do not know if I can help you with that particular picture. I can do this: Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

In this Cabluck photograph we have two boys running on the sidewalk. The two boys from the North Arcade have left the Arcade and are running too.

In the next Cabluck photograph, the four boys are running together. Robert MacNeil has just left the Press Bus and is on the sidewalk near Ike Altgens, and he is running too.

In this Cabluck and Cancellare combination, it has the boys labelled.

Here is an uncropped version of the Cancellare photograph including Robert MacNeil this time.

This is Bond 6. Maybe this is the picture you were thinking of.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2638 on: October 01, 2023, 01:35:57 AM »
   That car door was already open. You can see that same door being ajar on the Altgens Photo. You can see the JFK Limo in the still frame above. It's front bumper has yet to reach the TSBD front door. Per the WC, this is too early for a shot to have been fired.

Hi Royell, I just found this Gerda gif. I know it is early, but is this Lem running; if not, do you know who it is? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2638 on: October 01, 2023, 01:35:57 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2639 on: October 01, 2023, 04:39:01 PM »
After Mr. Oswald's arrest, did Conspirators B simply sit back and
------------------boggle at the sheer unexpected audacity of the establishment in trying to pass of Mr. Oswald as a LONE GUNMAN?

Mr. Pat Speer writes at patspeer.com:

"It's amazing to reflect that, in the aftermath of the assassination, Katzenbach, acting as the nation's top cop, had tried to cut-off a thorough, and one might say REAL, investigation at every opportunity, and that, when questioned about this later, he refused to take responsibility, blaming his actions on the FBI and the State Department. It was not HIS job to cater to the insecurities of FBI Director Hoover. It was Hoover's job to answer to him. It was not HIS job to assuage the concerns of the international community. It was HIS job, however, to make sure the assassination was properly and thoroughly investigated, and that those responsible were exposed and brought to justice. Even if one were to acknowledge the likelihood Oswald acted alone, one can not possibly believe that Katzenbach's actions were appropriate and reflective of a high regard for his responsibilities. Robert Kennedy may not have been a giant, but his shoes were clearly too large to be filled by Katzenbach."

Mr. Speer is quite right: Mr. Katzenbach's behavior is amazing. But it becomes fully intelligible once one understands the hidden factor in all this: the assassination was carried out by those taking advantage of a White House-approved, clandestine, false-flag missed-shots incident. All those who had been party to the originally planned false-flag operation were desperately anxious that there NOT be a proper investigation. Not because they weren't outraged by Pres. Kennedy's death. Not because they didn't want the perpetrators punished. But because they were TERRIFIED of the facts about their false-flag operation coming out-------------and what this would do to a) their slain leader's reputation, b) their own situation, c) their country's reputation.

And the person who, more than anyone in the Kennedy inner circle, feared a real investigation was the man who had felt the loss of Pres. Kennedy more acutely than anyone else: his brother, Mr. Robert Kennedy.

Far from letting Pres. Kennedy's brother down, Mr. Katzenbach was doing his bidding to the very letter.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 04:53:48 PM by Alan Ford »