Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225169 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2120 on: February 17, 2023, 11:43:30 PM »
Advertisement
~Grin~

I, Richard Smith, can explain how Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes is Billy Lovelady. My explanation is as follows:............................................

If you're really so confident this is Mr. Lovelady in Hughes, then you should be only too happy to give your explanation. If you keep running away from the challenge, everyone reading can draw their own conclusions!

Thumb1:

I know who it isn't based on his own words and the evidence.  Not interested in playing whack-a-mole about every blurry image.  Again, though, if you think that shows Oswald standing outside please rush immediately to the NY Times and show this to them.  It is Pulitzer Prize winning stuff. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2120 on: February 17, 2023, 11:43:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2121 on: February 18, 2023, 12:07:02 AM »
I know who it isn't based on his own words and the evidence.  Not interested in playing whack-a-mole about every blurry image.  Again, though, if you think that shows Oswald standing outside please rush immediately to the NY Times and show this to them.  It is Pulitzer Prize winning stuff.

~Grin~

Thanks for confirming that you can't defend your kooky claim that this is Mr. Lovelady!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2122 on: February 18, 2023, 12:28:12 AM »

Notice anything?

That's right. The respective elevations of Redshirt Man & Ms. Reese in Bell are an uncanny match for the respective elevations of Mr. Lovelady & Ms. Reese in the Wiegman frame.

Speaking of heights!

Look at where Mr. Oswald's right elbow is here in Hughes when Mr. Oswald has his hand raised: approximately the same height as the top of the head of the man in front of him (=Mr. Roy Lewis):

Now look at where 'Prayer Person's' right elbow is here in Wiegman (just a few seconds later) when they have their hand raised: about the same height as the top of the head of the man in front of them (= still Mr. Roy Lewis!).

Same movement; same height.

Are we sure this is a coincidence?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 12:29:53 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2122 on: February 18, 2023, 12:28:12 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2123 on: February 18, 2023, 12:39:37 AM »
Same movement; same height.

Are we sure this is a coincidence?

Thumb1:

But!

There is obviously a much smaller distance between Mr. Oswald and Mr. Lewis in Hughes than between Prayer Person and Mr. Lewis in Wiegman. Right?

Well, appearances can be deceiving.............

Looking at the respective heights of Mr. Oswald's and Mr. Lewis' heads in Hughes, it would appear that Mr. Oswald is TWO steps behind Mr. Lewis:

This doesn't just mean that Mr. Oswald is at a substantial height advantage over Mr. Lewis, but also that he is at a substantial distance behind him.

Just like Prayer Person in Wiegman.

Are we sure this is just a coincidence?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 12:43:11 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2124 on: February 18, 2023, 12:40:41 AM »
~Grin~

Thanks for confirming that you can't defend your kooky claim that this is Mr. Lovelady!  Thumb1:

Is John Fetterman in the room next to yours?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2124 on: February 18, 2023, 12:40:41 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2125 on: February 18, 2023, 12:49:26 AM »
This doesn't just mean that Mr. Oswald is at a substantial height advantage over Mr. Lewis, but also that he is at a substantial distance behind him.

Just like Prayer Person in Wiegman.

Are we sure this is just a coincidence?

Thumb1:

Looking at these two scenes, we might now find ourselves reflecting that they are actually only just a few seconds apart:

Could it be---------we find ourselves wondering-----------that they are showing the same two men, one of whom (=the one standing higher up) is, in the later clip, simply repeating a hand movement (drinking) he made in the earlier clip?

Are you paying attention yet?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 12:50:50 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2126 on: February 18, 2023, 12:52:52 AM »
Could it be---------we find ourselves wondering-----------that they are showing the same two men, one of whom (=the one standing higher up) is, in the later clip, simply repeating a hand movement (drinking) he made in the earlier clip?

Are you paying attention yet?

Thumb1:

'But!' I hear you cry, 'LHO is catching plenty of sunlight in the Hughes clip, whereas Prayer Person is in shadow.'

To which you hear me reply: 'Well, quite..................................................'

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2126 on: February 18, 2023, 12:52:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2127 on: February 18, 2023, 01:00:01 AM »
'But!' I hear you cry, 'LHO is catching plenty of sunlight in the Hughes clip, whereas Prayer Person is in shadow.'

To which you hear me reply: 'Well, quite..................................................'

Thumb1:

'But!' I hear you cry, 'you yourself debunked the PM=LHO theory by posting this Darnell frame! You said you thought this was Pauline Sanders, for pete's sake!'

To which you hear me reply, 'Indeed I did, and I stand by that statement. I believe this is Mrs. Sanders standing up on the landing.'

To which I hear you cry, 'So now you're saying PM=LHO after all?!?!'

To which you hear me reply, 'Which PM are you talking about? The one standing a couple of steps up from Mr. Lewis in Wiegman, or the one standing back on the landing in Darnell?'

To which I hear you cry, 'But they're the same person!'

To which you hear me reply, 'Are we 100% sure of that?'

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 01:09:01 AM by Alan Ford »