Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224730 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1824 on: January 04, 2022, 09:09:22 PM »
Advertisement
Here, I hope you will be able to see the raised hand.

Thank you for this, Mr Jackson, but I see a face and hair, and no hint of a waving hand or handkerchief.

Glad to see that we now agree that Bell is indeed showing the same moment as Towner
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:10:26 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1824 on: January 04, 2022, 09:09:22 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1825 on: January 04, 2022, 09:23:52 PM »
Thank you for this, Mr Jackson, but I see a face and hair, and no hint of a waving hand or handkerchief.

Glad to see that we now agree that Bell is indeed showing the same moment as Towner
Well, you need to cross your eyes a little bit..
Maybe someone can make better GIFs for you but do not expect to see handkerchief engraving...
Yes, I got confused with Hughes/Bell/Towner/Weigman/Darnel... films.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1826 on: January 05, 2022, 01:58:43 AM »
Well, you need to cross your eyes a little bit..
Maybe someone can make better GIFs for you but do not expect to see handkerchief engraving...
Yes, I got confused with Hughes/Bell/Towner/Weigman/Darnel... films.

No, it's still just a lady's head. If you look at the superior reproductions of the Bell frames starting here------------------

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=4

------------------I'm confident you will see your error

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1826 on: January 05, 2022, 01:58:43 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1827 on: January 05, 2022, 06:18:31 AM »
No, it's still just a lady's head. If you look at the superior reproductions of the Bell frames starting here------------------

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=4

------------------I'm confident you will see your error
Ah, I forgot on Robin gallery, will try to make better GIF for you later tommorow.
Handkerchief came in latter frames than your link.
Sorry, but no error...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1828 on: January 05, 2022, 07:43:20 PM »
Ah, I forgot on Robin gallery, will try to make better GIF for you later tommorow.
Handkerchief came in latter frames than your link.
Sorry, but no error...

I invited you to "look at the superior reproductions of the Bell frames starting here"----as you browse through the subsequent frames you will seek in vain for a raised hand waving a handkerchief

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1828 on: January 05, 2022, 07:43:20 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1829 on: January 06, 2022, 12:00:46 AM »
Maybe the image of Lovelady was cut and  pasted to coverOswalds face yo when Oswald stepped down to take a look around that corner momentarily and was captured by Altgensohoto raising the bottle.

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #1830 on: January 06, 2022, 12:39:17 AM »
Here, I hope you will be able to see the raised hand.

What programs are people using to create these gif effects?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1830 on: January 06, 2022, 12:39:17 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1831 on: January 06, 2022, 08:13:50 AM »

Presuming the flowing are true:

1. Mrs Reid’s account of an Oswald encounter approx 2 min post shots in the 2nd floor office of TSBD is either confused or is outright false
2. DPD Officer Barnett’s WC testimony of locking the front doors not later than 3 min post shots is approximately accurate
3. Pierce Allman reporter entered TSBD entrance before doors locked at 3min post shots has encounter with Oswald in the ground floor front lobby/foyer
4. Buell W. Frazier returned into TSBD  via front entrance door before doors locked by 3 min post shots
5. BW Frazier’s belated 50 year memory of seeing Oswald around Houston/Elm st. Intersection just before Frazier returned into the TSBD(ie. approx 2min 50 sec post shots)
6. Oswalds darker blue jacket found in
The Domino room about a month after the assassination.
7. Bledsoe’s claim of seeing Hole in Oswald brown shirt while on a bus is plausible if Oswald left TSBD not wearing a jacket = PM in dark shirt with sleeves rolled up, leaving TSBD without wearing jacket.
7a. Earlene Roberts , The boarding room lady, stayed seeing Oswald in light colored long sleeve shirt= Oswald not wearing a dark blue jacket.
7b.William Walleys observation of Oswald wearing a jacket and a bracelet is contrived after reading newspaper and seeing Oswalds handcuffed hand wearing the bracelet,
8. Curtain rods possibly found in the TSBD about a month later via an report date anomaly.
9. The 2nd floor lunchroom encounter with Oswald and Baker never occurred.
10. Bottle with large oval shsped white label  in photograph of the TSBD at steps right were PM was standing in Weigman film raising white object to mouth level.
11. FBI agent Hosty Notes about Oswald going out front to watch the P. parade
12. 3 interrogation reports to refute the Hosty note and coincidental  failure of Wiil Fritz to disclose the Hosty note
13. An anomaly still not plausibly  explained of the strange shadow on Lovelady= suspicion of alteration of the Weigman film
14. 2 anomalies in 2 versions of the Altgens photo no. 6, A. the Cronkite version showing an arm upraised apparently holding up an horizontal object (=bottle). . And B: the bare arm changes to being covered with texture pattern of Loveladys shirt.
Significance is that the arm cannot belong to the black man (Carl Lewis) because his sleeves were not rolled up.
15: Sarah Stanton has been eliminated as a viable person who could be PM, and her location is now the white shirt person with both hands upraised whom is at the east side center rail location on the TSBD entrance steps, immediately adjacent to Lovelady on the opposite side(west) of the hand rail.
16. Further corroboration for Stantons location is given by Lovelady in an interview describing the person with both hands upraised as being a woman who worked in the 2nd floor office of TSBD. Additionally Lovelady has WC testimony of being right next to Sarah Stanton.
17. Besides Lovelady, Oswald was the only other probable TSBD employee out on the front steps to have had a bottle of soda.
18. So far all other TSBD employees have been accounted for and none are plausibly PM.
19. The figure of PM if stepping down 1 step makes the 5’9” Oswald appear to be about 5’2” relative to BW Frazier at the top of the landing.
20. It is possible for PM to have BOTH feet on one step lower than the top landing level and still be in shadow.

Conclusion: If all the above are probably correct then  Oswald is the most probable person to be PM absent some unknown person yet to discovered.